Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gage Gannon quit the fed because he's a pusseh and couldn't take that loss to Sarah
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-08-2020, 11:38 AM

"Mmmmm I gotta juicy1 for you guys today. Remember this bitch?"

[Image: giphy.gif?dateline=1591319772]

"This insult to jobbers got mad and QUIT THE FED as soon as Leap of Faith was over."

"Check his profile by clicking that picture of him and you will see his last login was the day LoF aired. He thought he'd WIN hahaha what a chump!"

"Yeah yeah yeah he had a match since, supposedly, but did he do anything for it? Nope, but he didn't mind showing up to do one last job to get mo money. When you willingly eat a pin from Tommy Wish of all ppl it means you already done quit. What a pedo. He cried and quit because of Leap of Faith."

"You remember what happen'd to him at Leap of Faith? He got owned by my client Sarah """The Ungovernable 1""" Lacklan, after she made fun of him for the your/you're mistake he kept making when he'd talk and spell his werds wrong. She OWNED him about his typing, and he replied back tryn'a make fun of her and expose her that she can't make fun of typing when he's talking but guess what? He still lost BECAUSE HE'S A BITCH who can't spell and he didnt realize how powerful my client's eyes are. Those eyes DO see how you spell bitch! Talk about HEAT VISION baby."

" @Gage Gannon if you ever see this, I wanna punch my foot in your mouth and help you learn to type better when you spell aloud. Open Challenge Bitch Cum Back And Fight Me. Don't be a pusseh and rage quit just because you lost to a guuuurrrrrl that was wayyyy better than you in every way bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Thats bullshit youd quit when someone clearly way better than you beats you!"

ooc: @Gage if you do somehow see this post, consider giving us another chance. You were doing really well and impressing people. Let's have a match and see if we can have some fun with what has happened lately.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
thewizard (08-08-2020)
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-08-2020, 12:14 PM

You know, it's really not that unheard of! I too can here grammer and speling errors in peoples speech!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-08-2020, 12:49 PM

(08-08-2020, 12:14 PM)Madison Dyson Said: You know, it's really not that unheard of! I too can here grammer and speling errors in peoples speech!

"*hear"

"Heh heh heh i got u gurrrrl. Now you gotta rage quit too cuz there aint no coming back from this pwnage."

Greggo somehow missed the other obvious errors. Wow. What an idiot. His HEAT VISION still needs a lot of work to catch up to his idol and client.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post