Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week One Complete
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-08-2020, 03:10 AM

Robert walks into his home, where ominously the following is already playing on his television as if on cue.

Hello Robert. We meet again.

You may have noticed that you have had an unusually high number of pin attempts this week.

This is my design.

For too long, the XTreme champion has had it easy, with only a smattering of attempts on the championship. Most people reason that trying to obtain the title this way is a fool's errand. Or maybe they find it dishonorable. I think it's neither. And I also think it's time to change that line of thinking.

Maybe not this week, maybe not even next week, or the week after...but eventually, this WILL take a toll. You'll get broken down, annoyed, and tired. Your steadfast desire to keep this up will falter in the face of an unceasing number of pin attempts not seen in years. Attrition will win the war.

And I will continue to lead the charge.

But relax! This is NOT a pin attempt. Merely me telling you what my intentions are. You can rest easy on this beautiful Saturday knowing your title is safe from me and my ilk. But next week? Ooohhhhh Robert...next week....

And the week after.

And the week after THAT.

She smiles devilishly.

Sleep with one eye open, cowboy.

The image blinks out, plunging a beleaguered Robert Main into darkness.
Also this was a lie, because it's totally a pin. Madison rolls him up from behind!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-08-2020, 08:30 AM

Robert kicks out because he's used to it after this week.

No matter what you're thinking is... I'll NEVER not kick out. I'll never grow tired.... I'll never quit...While you made you're intentions known allow me to share mine...

1. I'm looking to become a grand slam...

2. Looking to be one of the greatest X-Champions ever... Taking over that number one spot held by some prick...

Those are it... That's all I'm looking for... I don't need or want a case... You can play politics all you'd like... You want to make the X-treme Title great again we get it... But let's be honest here... Your coming after me because I might take over Engy's spot... Your following me around hoping you score an uncomplicated victory snatching a title with no effort... But the REAL reason you want this belt... Is for the case at the end of the rainbow... You know like everyone else you cannot defeat Sarah... So you need an easy way out...

Not going to happen on my watch bitch... Keep coming... I'll keep kicking out... And if you think for one second I'll hand you a match because all of this you are an idiot... There's a line out the door and you can get in the very back... So keep coming... Bring your merry band of rejects... I'll just starve all you mother fuckers out...

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month