Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 07:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Subtle Truth
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-06-2020, 06:11 PM

[Image: iUHPQPB.gif]

[Image: jAZzN11.gif]
[Image: RO6hkRa.gif]

There was darkness all around, and the camera had a hard time focusing on something large in the center of the room. Moving in and out, trying to get the clearest picture. When it finally focused, there was the man in the clown mask we have become accused to seeing.

He tilted his head in each direction a few times, then spoke.

[Image: UThSpCl.gif]

"The cat is out of the bag now. The big reveal is over. The war has begun and the battles are getting bloodier. Now I am being put in yet another Triple Threat match because Atticus White is too much of a jamoke to understand good booking. He is a yes man who hides behind the "Head of Creative" Theo Pryce and says yes more than a used car salesman. So they put me in a match with a stooge and a pussy. Can you guess which one is which?

Melanie "Crayzee" Childs. I already dumped one crazy bitch, now you're throwing me in the ring with another? And she's not even a wrestler, she is a Mastermind lacky whose only purpose is to help him out of jams. Whose only purpose is to get him coffee and play childish pranks on his adversaries back stage. You put her in this match in hopes that it would piss me off like it pissed off Hanari when he was booked against a nobody. But it didn't work Yesicus White, because I am cool as a cucumber. The days of Chaos losing his cool are behind us. I am locked in, focused........and I am looking to right every single wrong that has been done to me in four long years. Melanie simply isn't ready for this, she is in over her head, she's above her pay grade. You're putting her in the ring with the world's most dangerous man. I hope you've filled out the worker's comp paperwork, because the Savage roster is going to be one less after the 15th. But is she the stooge or the pussy? I can't decide what she is, besides bat shit crazy and overly confident.

I have put Mastermind in his place before, and now he gets to sit home and watch me break his favorite toy in half. Nothing quick about this, I am going to take my time. I am going to be methodical. I am going to eliminate any doubt that Melanie is even a human being when I am done with her, and Mastermind will have to identify her body by dental records and bone fragments. Maybe by brain matter. Master her mind, if you will.

But as much as I can't tell which one she is, I can certainly tell which one Nathaniel is. He's both.

Me and Mr. Idenhaus go way back. He was a member of Empire once, back when Jenny had it in her mind that she was a somebody. He went by NAZI then. He had edgy promo's and he stood for something. Then Vinnie went all millennial on him, he dug those talons in, and now NAZI has become Nathaniel Idenhaus. He traded in his Verfügungstruppe for black tee shirts and skinny jeans. Nathaniel said it himself that he has changed over the years. He has "toned down" the NAZI image, because he understood what that stood for and what it meant. He has had a "change of heart." What he meant to say was that he had a change of genitalia.

The German Vagina Said:As some of you may know, I have eradicated certain beliefs and had a change of heart, so to speak. With that being said, I still look at insufficiency and a general lackluster attitude as an issue.

Do you perhaps own a mirror, Nathaniel? Because the only insufficient and lackluster is you.

The German Vagina Said:Basically, my new policy is don't be a worthless, piece of shit

One again, the only worthless piece of shit here is you, Nathaniel. A worthless, suck up, SELLOUT, piece of shit.

But it is funny that you are the Hart Champion, huh? It's funny that you've only been worth a dixie cup of piss twice in your career. Now, when you're the "corporate" Hart champion, and the time when you came to the ring and took my Television Title. You remember that? I sure do. You turned your back on me and stopped my nearly 4 month reign as TV champ. You EARNED that victory, that title, by being a ruthless, heartless and vicious bastard. Now, you're a pretty boy.. You're still heartless, but its because you lack any heart. You took out the Hired Gun, yippee. You beat Shane's version of the Misfits. Nothing but a stooge. And what has happened since? You've been coddled and protected, battling some no name loser like Pasha at the biggest Pay Per View of 2020 in a match that even you couldn't manage to screw up. Funny how that works, isn't it? You bend over, touch your toes, and Vinnie's colonoscopy is gentle. But then again, you've never been one to like it rough, have you? Deep down inside you've always been a marshmallow. You fought me like a man back then, and I respect that, but you've never been the type to live up to your name. Your true colors have shown through. I was embarrassed losing then, because I didn't think you were up to my level....but I am even more embarrassed now, because I lost to a pretty boy punk bitch who has no moral fiber and changes his "values" because some hippie in a tie dye head band opened his check book. Hell, I have more respect for Melanie than I do for you. At least she know's her place in the XWF society. At least she knows what she is. At least she has accepted her vagina.....you continue to deny yours.

But its all well and good. The man who gave into the pressure of the establishment and decided to do things the easy way instead of the hard way is the Hart Champion. Funny how this isn't a title match, isn't it? Funny how I continue to get put into meaningless match after meaningless match while you're over here only defending 'your' title on Pay Per Views against hand picked opponents. Funny how the 'man' who once called me 'niggardly', your words, not mine, has become nothing but a PG knockoff. I actually liked you back then, I actually thought you had promise, had potential. I actually thought you stood for something. Boy was I wrong. So I am going to propose something to you, and maybe if you can channel the Y chromosome somewhere inside that body of yours, if its even still there, you can give me an acceptable answer.

How about you tell Pasha to kick rocks. How about you break the established order, introduce a little anarchy. How about you put that title on the line on Warfare September 2nd. How about you and I do battle to see who truly is the best. Hell, its an entire month away, that should be plenty of time to ask daddy Vin for permission. Whatta ya say, führer? Will you be a man or continue to let Vinnie Lane make your name for you?

The ball is in your court. I will be waiting. In the meantime, I get to continue my war against the XWF, and I get to continue building my army. I get to take you and Melanie to school this week and show you both what an XWF Top 50 superstar really looks like. I am never going to be the one to give a single inch to those who have done everything in their power to keep me down. It's like the Japanese....death before dishonor. Maybe they were onto something.

It's a no wonder your people surrendered first.

The NAZI we all knew is gone? Well, that's a damn shame. The Chris Chaos you all know is alive and well, and more dangerous than ever. Last time, I lacked motivation, I lacked focus. This time, I am more focused than ever. More motivated than ever. Melanie and Nathaniel, two more victims to add to the resume. Two more notches on the belt.

I am going to do big things here in the next couple of months, and the two of you are nothing but stepping stones. Melanie, you are just getting your footing under you so I suggest you make a good career decision and don't show up. What Nathaniel and I have here is personal.

I am only speaking truths. I tried to do it subtly, but the truth isn't so subtle is it?

And Nazi man, you have made the worst mistake you could have ever made and when you see Chaotic Inc holding all the gold by the new year, you'll only have one question to ask yourself.

How do you want to be remembered?

[Image: zCGBD7v.gif]

[Image: q2E34ue.gif]

What we have feared
assumes dimension and a name;
the long shadow emerges from the wall;
the smoke is flame.

So wind we heard in elm tree branches
is a voice after all;
so corners wake,
and stairsways speak,
and the twisted stick becomes the snake.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-07-2020)