Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Warfare 8/5/20: Justice For Jenny Myst + Other nonsense
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-06-2020, 05:28 AM

The camera picks up footage from the locker room, where Tommy is sitting on the bench with his kendo stick in hand. He has this towel over his head, tazz style with M.V.F embroiled on it. Then he looks down and drinks in his bottle of water, then looks into the camera.

Tommy: Tonight was the night that i became a man who pulled a double duty in one night, first it was that hard fought triple threat... to the wonderful battle royal that Burbie has manage to win. Well I can't say i blame them for putting him on that pedestal, so congrats to him. I already had knew right away i had no chance in hell to be in any MVP position; so as a consolation prize to myself, i can proclaim that i almost hung Scott to death on TV. Hey he had it coming...

But on the serious note, i saw what happen in that bullshit Chaos Inc segment and it made me sick in my stomach that they had to play out Jenny Myst like that. Mandii anit shit like sack of potatoes like she's from IdahHO... her wHOle-bility is just to play coy like some kinda dead fish she is. But that's okay tHOugh, i hope those five wannabe extreme horsemen can live up to their name... because at somepoint, i'm gonna fuck with their heads and beat em like trash they be.

Fuck Chaos Inc...

Other then that, you guys are gonna see me again in the next edition of Warfare as the newly crowed... Mildly Verbose Fuguefat. So now cameraman, fuck off or i'll be subjected to bash your brains in with my Kendo Stick.

Then the scene cuts off into the Warfare logo.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Wish's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-06-2020)