Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crab In A Bucket (Open Challenge)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-31-2020, 03:30 PM

A google notification pops up on Charlie's phone.

"An XWF update, eh? Maybe they finally booked me for some shit."

Charlie clicks the notification and is hyperlinked to a video of Reggie issuing his open challenge. A sinister grin slowly spreads across the newcomer's bearded face as he considers the possibility.

"This boy's issuin' a challenge to me? My my, I don't think this cat knows how we roll in Steubenville."

Charlie rummages around his motel room for a few minutes. A pen, a piece of paper, and an envelope are soon brought to the rusted metal desk in the corner of the room.

"I'll have to get a fuckin' stamp when I send this..."

Charlie pens a letter to Reggie, which he immediately sends to XWF management. A sticky note placed atop the envelope requests XWF management to forward the envelope to Reggie.

Estrada,

Your call has been answered. On the 29th, we shall test our wills against the other. My career will be birthed from your ashes, or perhaps you will reinvent yourself atop my decimated body. Only time will tell, Regg'.

But we are not boys, Regg'. We are not children. We are not amateurs. We are professional wrestlers, on the world's biggest stage. Let's give the people what they want. Let's make the ratings skyrocket. You and Me. Light tube death match. August 29th. The winner walks out alive.

Yours truly,
Charlie Nickles

P.S. If you refuse to face me in the light tube death match, I will bring the light tube death match to you.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
B.O.B. D (07-31-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-31-2020)

Messages In This Thread
re:Crab In A Bucket (Open Challenge) - by Charlie Nickles - 07-31-2020, 03:30 PM