Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTENTION RUBY (ANARCHY)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-05-2020, 10:03 AM

B.O.B. does not play by your rules, we do as we see fit. With that being said, Micheal Graves will NOT be challenging for the Anarchy championship this week. Instead, B.O.B. will be substituting the newest member of our world wide villain empire into this match instead.

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Fury's post:
Mr. Oz (07-05-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-05-2020, 10:44 AM

(07-05-2020, 10:03 AM)Miss Fury Said: B.O.B. does not play by your rules, we do as we see fit. With that being said, Micheal Graves will NOT be challenging for the Anarchy championship this week. Instead, B.O.B. will be substituting the newest member of our world wide villain empire into this match instead.

Oswald walks up to Miss Fury, planting his cane against the ground looking over to her.

"Miss Fury, do you think Ruby is ready for that? I don't think she is."

He chuckles softly.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Miss Fury (07-05-2020)
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2020, 02:07 PM

You don't have to play by my rules, bud. I'm not the one who makes them. I'm also not the one who makes the card. If Micheal Greaves is too scared at the prospect of losing his aura of invincibility, then let him no-show. I don't really care what he chooses to do. But if we could just supercede Vinnie's authority, and I don't think he's weak enough to let that happen, we could all just do whatever we want. But hey, that's cool. If the rules are off, then IF Micheal Greaves lacks the spine to step into the ring with me, then I officially declare I will send an immortal dragon named Kalinda to fight my match for me. And she is literally unbeatable. Says so in her bio.

[Image: DHgHwyI.gif]

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ruby's post:
Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh (07-24-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-05-2020, 05:23 PM

Oswald's hands move to his head, he then growls and soon his hair, once tied, is wild and he is grinning wide as the white streak in his hair seems to be more prominent.

"Ahhhhhhhooooohhhhhhhhh.... You speak of Kalinda! Mistress of the Skies, a woman so wild that a scant few can befriend her! Yyyyyeeeeeaaaaaassss... I know her well! We have traveled across the COSMOS, ridding worlds of evil, ridding the filth that festers beneath a terrible wound of ev'ry DI-MEN-SHEEN! Yyyeeesssss... Tell me! How does she fare as of late? I hope she is eating well! I "

He'd fall to his right knee, grabbing his head, grunting and growling only to slowly come back to his feet, his hair tied back, slicked back.

"You will be quiet! I am in command of my own damned vessel! Not you!"
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-05-2020, 08:40 PM

"Yawn"

[Image: 00h5LJp.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh (07-24-2020)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

07-06-2020, 08:41 AM

(07-05-2020, 08:40 PM)Jenny Myst Said: "Yawn"

If you're yawning... then you should fall asleep on your bed. This is B.O.B Bidnezz loc.... but i would like to see what that mouth do though.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-06-2020, 08:56 AM

(07-06-2020, 08:41 AM)Tommy Wish Said:
(07-05-2020, 08:40 PM)Jenny Myst Said: "Yawn"

If you're yawning... then you should fall asleep on your bed. This is B.O.B Bidnezz loc.... but i would like to see what that mouth do though.

Oswald places a thousand dollars onto Tommy's left hand

"This should be more than enough. You can get your dick sucked and still have $999 left over."
Hate Post Like Post
Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh Offline
Open Up Your Eyes.

XWF FanBase:

07-24-2020, 02:58 PM

Happy bday Jenny mcarthy

[Image: ann%20thraxx%201_zps1uyx8grq.png]

"How come all the weird, kinky stuff in the world reminds you ppl of me?"
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-25-2020, 04:39 AM

(07-24-2020, 02:58 PM)Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh Said: Happy bday Jenny mcarthy

Hi Rayne.

Bye Rayne.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-25-2020), B.O.B. D (07-26-2020), Dolly Waters (07-25-2021), Mr. Oz (07-25-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2020)