Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
More Alien Hunting
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-02-2020, 01:52 PM

SATURDAY 18TH JULY 2020
MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA
UNITED STATES

We were back in the States after what happened in France, 3 days before. We were still shocked at what Mastermind said. He didn't want us at Leap of Faith, and he didn't feel he could no longer work with us. I was more pissed off because of that. On the flight back to Miami, Antony had told us that Mastermind had issues in his younger days trusting other people, and often when he was in groups, because of his experience and more to do with their view to wanting more success like titles before he even had a chance to start his career. Several times he trusted people who he thought were friends, and several times they fucked his career.

I get that, mistrust, I truly do, but there comes a time when you need to really put it behind you, or it'll plague you for the rest of your career. Plus if you spent time developing and growing your own stable rather than have other people from within an organization like the XWF, come together, and their egos instantly set them on a course for destruction whether it's early or later on.

But for Antony to tell us that, I was reading between the lines. He knew something that we didn't and didn't let on. So something surely must be going on and he was planning something. But I didn't care. Everything was upside down, and all I wanted to do at that very moment was get back to base and resume training. I would be competing in the next Warefare after the PPV.

So here I was back at the Misfits gymnasium and taking my frustrations out on my favorite punching bag. I was focusing too hard on lefts, rights, uppercuts, and jabs, and wasn't aware I was being watched, but when I heard giggling, I stopped and looked to my right. Standing there were Melanie, and new Misfit, Scarlet.

I must admit, I felt attracted to Scarlet, she was hot. Melanie's a different type of hot, but she's crazy, but because we are stablemates, I really couldn't go there.

"What do you guys want?" I asked

SCARLET: "Just watching you punch the shit out of that punching bag,"

MELANIE: "What did it ever do to you?"

"Oh fuck off," I replied and went back to focusing on the punching bag

They continued to stand there watching me. A few seconds later, I stopped and turned back towards them.

"Don't you girls have something better to do than watch me? I'm busy."

MELANIE: "Scarlet thought she would ask if you wanted to join us in a sparring session inside the ring. She has her debut match on Anarchy just before the PPV."

I looked at both of them. Did I really want to waste my time in the ring with these two?

"No thank you,"

SCARLET: "What a fucking scaredy-cat, I thought Germans weren't afraid to take up the challenge of confronting people. Come on, we're live bait better than a punching bag."

I stood there fuming of being called chicken and not being able to confront people. All I wanted to do was turn around focus on the punching bag. But because I was pissed off, I might as well take up the challenge.

"I'm not going to take it easy,"

SCARLET: "We wouldn't want you to,"

I sighed and turned to my trainer who always stood back and let me go, and he came forward and took off my gloves. I followed the girls to the ring. On our way past, I noticed Antony standing in his office door watching. I wondered what was going on with him? He looked like he wanted to say something but didn't.

I got into the ring and waited on Scalet and Melanie. Scalet walked towards me.

SCARLET: "Come on big boy, I'll let you attack first."

I took a step forward and then began running, I tried to attack her with a Flying Clothesline, but she ducked, and as I ran past, she let a foot, and foot tripped me.

I hit the canvas hard. Felt winded. I quickly got up, feeling my chin which hit the ground first.

"What the hell woman?" I said angrily.

Then I felt something jump on me. It was Melanie. I'm sure she wasn't taking this seriously as I could hear her giggling.

She was trying to distract me by strangling me from behind. As I tried to get focus back, I felt her jump off, and next minute I was hit by flying boots from a drop kick by Scarlet.

I felt myself stumbling backwards, and hit the ropes. At the very last second, I saw Melanie come at me, and connect with a forearm, that sent me flying over the ropes to the floor below.

I lay on my back for a few seconds trying to focus and trying to come up with a plan to fight back, but all I felt was anger. I saw both Scarlet and Melanie looking down at me from the ropes, smiling.

I got myself back to my feet, and turned and headed away.

SCARLET: "Can't you handle the heat, Big Boy?"

I stopped and turned around.

"You may have enjoyed that, but I didn't."

MELANIE: "Where are you going?

"Alien hunting,"

PRESENT DAY
MAFIA GYMNASIUM
VIDEO ROOM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The camera fades in to show Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, he was standing in front of the camera, and he had his hammer in his hand, and using it to hit the palm his other hand.

"Azrael Erebus, I'll make this short and sweet, because you disrespected me last week, by not posting. Why says to me, that you don't fucking care. Well guess what I don't fucking care. I am going to destroy you like I said I would, you disrespectful mother fucker. I will hand out a strong sentence for you, because as I said last time, I am your judge, jury and executioner. You deserve a quick and long sentence.

"By the time I'm done with you, I will focus on the Battle Royal and win the damn thing, to become Wednesday Night Warfare's first MVP. And then you shall know the name Kris The Hammer Von Bonn."

Kris throws the hammer at the camera, and it hits it and knocks it over. The camera is still filming, and Kris walks towards it, retrieves his hammer, and looks down at the camera.

"One last thing Azrael, phone home, you are no longer welcome here. Fuck off."

Kris stomps on the camera and it fizzles out.

Former X-treme Champion - 1st ever title

From 2nd May 2023 to 14th May 2023

12 Days as Champion.

THE MISFITS

'Does a Hammer make a noise
while it is in flight? 
It certainly does when
it find it's Target!'

MISFIT #1:

[Image: Chris-Hemsworth.png]

[Image: TH03208.png]

WE