Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universal Title Belt OMG so excited
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-28-2020, 02:31 PM

Greggo's Friday Morning Social Media Post Said:OMG seriously excited rn. Just got a sneak peek @ new belt design. You guys won't believe how beautiful the new Uni title is going to be on my client! Just wait, and keep watching. #EyesOnHer #KnowYourPlace #EatOurShit

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Madison Dyson (07-30-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-28-2020), Unknown Soldier (07-28-2020)
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-30-2020, 05:21 PM

You know what Greggo, I would have plastered the same sentiments ALLLLL over social media if I wasn't banned from every single platform over a series of postings I made Devil's Advocating the concept of chattel slavery. Posts which I sincerely regret, by the way!

This might be a somewhat scandalous thing to admit, but I think I'm looking forward to this reveal even more than the reveals for either of my past two clients! Perhaps an LGBTQ themed title? Something even MORE progressive?!

I'm giddy with excitement!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post