Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW QUEEN'S COURT
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-27-2020, 08:48 PM

Hey all! I want to thank all of you for supporting my talk show, The Queen's Court, on Saturday Night Savage. I wanted ya'll to remember on the original post. Most of you have seen the show on Savage now but I wanted to let you all know that I am now doing a weekly interview, on the boards (right here!) with a longer, more in depth interview. This is an opportunity for your character to open up. Tell us about upcoming story lines in mind, shoot on an opponent or someone you wish to be an opponent, tell us about plans for the future, or about your past. You never know what I am going to ask!

I would love to talk to everyone here at some point from my Las Vegas studio. I even have a retro, 90's style flier.

FIRST GUEST ALREADY BOOKED!

Would love to chat on Savage but if you really want to have a long interview (3-5k or longer) and really let us know about your character, plans, angles, feuds or your favorite foods you can sign up here!

IT STARTS THIS WEEK.

Can't wait to hear from ya'll.

Ciao!

[Image: DCsIMGy.gif]
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-27-2020)
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-28-2020, 04:48 AM

In saint elsewhere, we see Tommy, JB, and Reggie watching this ad on their TV screen. Then all of them manage to see the flyer on the HQ wall.

"JB, and Reggie... how would you feel about us getting on the show?"

"Eh, isn't that show mostly for people who WAY more established than us three?; we haven't been relevant since last Solstice Savage of 2019!"

"C'mon fellas, we to somewhat have our voices heard here... i'd say we should do it, and have some fun with it."

"Well that's two outta three JB, so are you in or not?"

JB sighs and all three nod their heads, as Tommy takes the flyer places it in his pocket and all leave the scene.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-28-2020, 04:56 PM

Yer real cute Jenny how'd ya like to get to.........................know me? Can I be on yer show someday and we show everyone how to do the Alaskan Pipeline?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-28-2020), thewizard (07-28-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-28-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-28-2020, 09:46 PM

oh jenny i told you your show needs ratings so why not get the two best looking dudes on the show.. and no its not theo and raven..

its CHAOS INC.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-28-2020, 10:25 PM

"Gilmour, no one cares. Everyone knows your 'legend' by now. And every single one of us wishes we didn't."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Atara Raven (07-29-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-28-2020, 10:42 PM

its already etched in stone bub

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-29-2020, 12:50 AM

"Unfortunately, it is. Too bad you're still not the best champion from the past. Yet you act like as if you're #1 with the most title reigns, with over a thousand days of holding each title. I'm still better than you as the Hart Champion. Still held it longer than you in one title reign. It took you 2 to beat me. Imagine that. You're supposed to be some kind of legend, yet you needed two reigns combined to beat my one. So who is still more of a legend? Sure the fuck isn't you. My first run with the X-Treme championship was a lot longer than your first. Another title where you needed two reigns in order to beat my one.

Your legend means nothing if I can beat your reigns with one run. The only thing you have over me is a Universal Championship reign. I bet that if I had that title, I'd still hold it longer than you. So, what does that say about you? I know what it means. It means that for all of your bluster, your blubbering and crying that you should be champion, time and time again, you still would be one of the worst champions this fed has ever known. That's what is etched in stone. That in the end, you're nothing more than a paper champion. Enjoy that legend."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-29-2020, 01:43 PM

I'm still better than you.. And u know it 😉😉

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-29-2020, 02:25 PM

Peter, come to Anarchy and JoinBOB lose to Oswald.

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-29-2020, 04:24 PM

(07-29-2020, 01:43 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I'm still better than you.. And u know it 😉😉

"Do you have people you've hired that tend, personally, to your balls and dick to make sure every inch is cared for? No? Of course you don't. You're a peasant. You think you're better than me, but all signs point to no. I've beaten you at my full potential. I've lost to you when I was below 100%. As Miss Fury said. Come to Anarchy, and lose to me. The future Anarchy champion. Once I earn my shot or if the money goes through into the bank account of the Boss.

Either way, you're a nobody, needing many title reigns in order to try and be better than everyone else. It shows just how pathetic you are, and shows how easily it is to beat you."

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-29-2020, 04:51 PM

sadly the c -diff is getting to u ;)

and i dont do thursdays or go to the C show ;) come to the A show and watch Chaos INC. end u

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-29-2020, 05:20 PM

"You call Anarchy the C show, but we're still better than Warfare and Savage. We would run roughshod all over the roster. You either 'grace' the show with your presence, a match with me, or you can admit you're a coward and your super dick is super limp, as well as the size of a cocktail sausage."

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-29-2020, 06:04 PM

wahh wahh wahh someone's jealous of me. like I said i dont do the C show. come over to the real shows and watch the real stars of the XWF show u how its done.

if not get c-diff and die!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-29-2020, 07:25 PM

Them's harsh words there, m'Peter. I'm battling a hot case of the Diff as we speak. Say yer sorry.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-29-2020, 07:50 PM

"Brother, you act like you're the King of the XWF, yet you refuse to assert your 'dominance' on the 'C' show. So, yeah. One of us isn't a bitch. Sure as hell is not you. I can smell the money that can be made off of setting Anarchy up to be the show that everyone wants to watch, whereas you're content, looking like a fool, losing more than I do.

I've got it. Come to the Anarchy show, and I'll put my very career on the line. Career versus career. Better Hart champion versus the 2 reign needing shit Hart champion. Better X-Treme champion vs 2 reign needing X-Treme Champion.

My career vs your career. It's a match that's PPV worthy and we'll have it on Anarchy! Don't let rules define you. Be as weird as you want to be at Anarchy!

What do you say, Petey? Do we have a deal? If not, people can start calling you the Paper Champ. Because every time you hold a title, you lose it as quickly as you gain it."
"

AntonyTheJerk Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

07-29-2020, 09:10 PM

[Image: OcRE.gif]

Oh for fucks sake how much longer do we have to listen to Peter go on and on about absolute nothing?

We all know he ride coat tails.

We all know he loses a lot when he's by himself.

Either take the Broken one's offer or shut the fuck up.

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
[-] The following 1 user Likes AntonyTheJerk's post:
Mr. Oz (07-30-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-30-2020, 12:39 AM

ill just shut the fuck up i guess im never leaving the xwf. i got a ironclad contract ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-30-2020, 12:45 AM

(07-30-2020, 12:39 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ill just shut the fuck up i guess im never leaving the xwf. i got a ironclad contract ;)

"So that means you agree that you're a pussy, that you're not that good as you think you are, and we've just settled that you're a moron who really isn't up to owning that legendary status he thinks he has. Great, solved, Paper Champ. Now, let's keep moving right along."

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-30-2020, 09:56 AM

yeah i might be a pussy but i get tons of it unlike ur gay ass.

go be a loser on a shit show!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-30-2020, 05:26 PM

(07-30-2020, 09:56 AM)Paper Champ Gilmour Said: yeah i might be a pussy

"Thanks for the soundbite, Gilly."

Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-30-2020, 05:31 PM

(07-30-2020, 05:26 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said:

HE WAS BEING IRONIC!

Jenny, when are we doing this? I wanna try to squeeze in a professional Depi Peel before it.

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-30-2020, 06:22 PM

(07-30-2020, 05:31 PM)Madison Dyson Said:
(07-30-2020, 05:26 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said:

HE WAS BEING IRONIC!

Jenny, when are we doing this? I wanna try to squeeze in a professional Depi Peel before it.

"Do I know this? Yes. Do I care? No. It's the perfect soundbite for the perfect tool."

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-30-2020, 09:17 PM

wow u admit that u r a fuckin tool?

saving this

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-30-2020, 09:35 PM

(07-30-2020, 09:17 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: wow u admit that u r a fuckin tool?

saving this

"Gilmour, Even without context, my soundbite is still league above yours. Mostly because I didn't say anything using the word choices like you did. So, literally, you've got no juice with the soundbite for me. You, however?

Is so perfect. Your attempt to try and outdo mine is so stupid it makes you even more like a fool. Seriously, Gil, you need to stop trying to outdo others. Because you're bad at it. Just like your title reigns. So terrible. It's just sad. Don't forget, my soundbite of you? It literally has you calling yourself a pussy. Your soundbite of me? It doesn't claim a single subject. So what's your soundbite going to do? I know what you'll do. You'll chop up some previous audio and then try to prove to the world that I said those words in that exact way. Then it would be easily found that you're incompetent because when you decide to create a soundbite, it'll be obviously chopped up and people will notice the differences in sounds made in the background. You stupid fuck. You can't outsmart me, Gilmour. I didn't make billions by being fucking stupid. Try again, you dumb cunt."

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-30-2020, 10:00 PM

u r fn lame GT.. fn lame

and like i said i may be a pussy but i get way more than u bruh

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-30-2020, 10:09 PM

(07-30-2020, 10:00 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u r fn lame GT.. fn lame

and like i said i may be a pussy but i get way more than u bruh

Jesus Christ, I have female friends that bitch less than this. Both of you ladies either need to settle it in the ring or shut the fuck up on MY thread. This was supposed to be an advertising to promote a new branch of my show, The Queen's Court, and you two are ruining it!

How about you two either 1. BOTH come on my show and hash this out (would be great trash TV--Springer would be proud!)
or 2. Settle it in the ring and I'll be the ref. I look good in stripes (and in everything for that matter).

Either way, STFU on my post. Closing this.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS