Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Chapter 10: The End.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-25-2020, 06:50 PM

Chapter 10: The Beast and The Monster

” Why must they bring us to this place?”

Our scene opens back up at the cemetery where the freshly dug graves are still intact which now have tombstones in place; one reads Chris Chaos and the other reads Peter Gilmour. Standing behind the tombstones looking towards the camera is The Beast and The Monster of Cataclysm.

[Image: the-walking-dead-beta-identity-1.jpg]

[Image: GettyImages-1160972276_slipknot_2000.jpg]

[Image: 5c7c59a0eb3ce8624c0b3344?width=1100&form...&auto=webp]

[Image: 10930276]

” Why must they continue to open their mouths and insert their feet?”

” We can’t help their brain operates at a lower capacity, but hey apparently Gilly can beat up and old man if you saw his latest work.”

” I call bullshit, he can’t beat a nine-year-old on a playground so how the fuck can he stand a chance against anyone over the age of eight is an unknown to me.”

” Good point.”

” Did you know that we’re a couple of clowns?”

The Beast shrugs his shoulders at the statement made by The Monster.

” That apparently, or at least according to the lame fuck nugget that is Peter Gilmour we’re “stupid” for pointing out the fact this mother fucker can’t even cut a fucking promo at the right location??”

The Monster gazes towards the camera as he continues.

” Do you seriously realize just how dumb that logic is? Are you this convoluted to not understand when you’re portraying yourself to be some sort of badass yet make fundamentally simple errors it kind of takes away from the whole “I’m a thing” deal that you’re feverishly trying to convince the world you are?”

” Perhaps you should, I don’t know, know what the fuck you’re talking about before you open that human cock sucker of yours… just a thought.”

” Your sheer stupidity alone is enough to make your own partner cringe while we on the other hand just laugh at your ignorance before we crush your hopes and dreams…”

” It’s kind of our thing.”

” Pete, I’ll try this one more time with you… The beating you “gave” me, the one you claim took place a few weeks ago on Warfare… yeah, that one that NEVER happened, never happened. Do I need to copy and paste the programs into this for you to review or are you still going to try and sell us on something that didn’t happen? Again, know what the hell you’re talking about because in the world you live in where everything you say is the gospel isn’t the real world the rest of us live in.”

” Your attack on me on Savage is documented… and so was how fast the three of you got out of dodge when my brother showed up. Isn’t it funny how bitches run even when the numbers are in their favor?”

” This feels like a complete and total waste of time. Pete will always be Pete and will always preach his version of the truth that is whenever he can form a complete sentence. I’ll shut this down one last time by asking a super simple question. Pete, have you EVER defeated me? That answer is no. Have you ever defeated Robert? That answer is no as well, do you see where we are going with this buttercup? Probably not because you have to literally spell it out for you and even then you don’t know how to comprehend… “

” So let me try… Gilly, you’re not a tough opponent to steam rollover, and truth be told you do it yourself by not thinking before you speak. I’m sure the thoughts that run through your head make sense to you but when you try and sell it the world you come off hokey as fuck! That’s not our fault, it’s yours. It’s not our fault that you manage yourself like a child and it’s not our fault that every title you’ve worn around the XWF was because nobody like us was around. When was the last time you tasted any gold? There’s a reason for the absence, which reason is that you suck a bag of dicks.”

” Not to mention you’re boring.”

” Dude is so stupid he seriously tried to hit us on cutting promo’s together.”

” Last time I checked this was Tag Team wrestling in which the goal is to work as a team, am I wrong here?”

”Nope.”

” So if that’s the case then why wouldn’t everyone work together, you know… like a team? How fucking pathetic are you Pete? Don’t answer that because we all already know and yet we have to continuously point it out is completely atrocious.”

” Pete, you can continue to clamor that you’re going to become a seven-time Tag Team Champion and you can fill your head with the lies that it’s going to happen at Leap of Faith at our expense…”

Chris interjects.

[green]” That’ll happen when pigs fucking fly.”

” Or when Gilmour becomes talented; both of which won’t ever happen.”

” I did love how he tried to hit us on a few things but completely glossed over the pressing issue which was how he has said in the past we’ve beaten nobodies when his partner for Leap of Faith has been one of our victims.”

” Wait, you expected him to address that?”

” Of course not… there’s no denying he called his partner a nobody; which in essence he is.”

” Funny, but something that’s not going to be funny is when that opening bell tolls and we start feasting on your flesh. While we feel you’re both a thorough waste of time we’re going to show up and further use you to send examples of what happens when you think you’ve got what it takes to stand in the same space with Cataclysm and live to tell the tale.”

” While I’d love to continue to bury Gilmour I think it’s time to move on to you, Christopher.”

” Really?”

” I know you’re bored Rob but if he’s going to continue to beat the same points into the ground I’m going to have to call him on it for no other reason than because he needs to learn not to be a fucking moron.”

” Well this is all you because I’m done with him.”

” How is it one minute you’re kissing Robert’s ass and the next your spitting the same game Hanari spit just about a week or so ago? You do understand that you can’t brown nose one minute and change the script the next and expect to be taken seriously… and I thought Gilmour was the stupidest one between the both of you but that logic right there ranks right with making fun of Pete for not knowing where he is wrestling.”

Chris Page steps closer towards the camera as he continues.

” Between you and Carnes I’m having a difficult time knowing where he ends and you begin because you both sound like a couple of broken records when it comes to dealing with my boy Robert here. We understand that you and Gilmour feel the need to defend the very valid points we’ve made because that’s your way of life. The fact is that you’ve peaked as a performer and as a talent and you’re on the downside of your career and it kills you. You will never be the man you once were, you will never be the top man in the XWF ever again and you will never be able to say you’ve beaten Robert Main or Chris Page.”

Chris peers into the camera.

” In just a few short hours you’re both going to be putting yourself in an unpredictable situation against two guys that give two fucks if you live or die… and while you’ve already tasted defeat by the hands of Cataclysm you’ll suffer one more. It’s going to be a beautiful thing, but what’s going to make it more special is when I’m the man that retains the titles on our behalf. You see kiddo you don’t have a clue when it comes to whom you’re dealing with in regards to me. You’re under the deluded logic that Robert and I need each other to be successful when we’ve been successful our entire fucking careers unlike guys like you who scratch and claw to desperately make a name for themselves and when they do they shit all over it by being able to get to the top but not stay at the top.”

There’s a brief pause from Chris before he continues.

” Guys like me not only get to the top but stay at the top. When people see my name on a marquee their asses hit seats because there’s not a person on this planet that can outperform me when it comes to dancing between those ropes. Good news for you we’re not coming to wrestle, we’re coming to fight! We’ve taken Theo out of the equation since you guys seem to think he’s in it to screw you and you’re planning on using him as you “out” for once again failing to rise to the top. When you’re beaten you can divert back to your first promo where you’re sucking the dick of Main like the good little bitch you have become.”

There’s a smirk from Chris as he steps back joining Robert.

” Once we end the speculation that you’re not capable of being in our ring let alone our federation we’re going to continue with our open challenge. Over the last two weeks we’ve thrown down the gauntlet to Gage to find a partner or to the 5’2 Mafia to back up their words… but neither of you will step to the forefront, why would you?”

” And since all of you like to say we’re carrying a dead division since none of you have the balls to step up and take on Cataclysm willingly I guess we’re going to have to take the fight elsewhere.”

” That’s right kiddies because of the lack of true talent or any of you stepping to the plate we’re going to take our open challenge on the road to other federations against other teams that actually, I dunno, want to try their hands at taking down greatness in its purest form.”

” We don’t label ourselves as the best of the best and get complacent when it comes to lack of challengers; we will leave that to guys like Warstein… We’re going to take the fight to the biggest and the best federations on the planet and we’re going to return still the XWF Tag Team Champions because no team on the planet can stand face to face with Cataclysm.”

” We’ve given you all ample opportunity to come forward and try and claim what we carry around our waists.”

” We hold the keys to the Tag Team Division and a match against Chaos Inc. isn’t going to change a damn thing! The only thing that Chaos and Gilmour have done that is remotely commendable is getting Theo Pryce in the same place at the same time for us.”

Robert now leans forward as he waves.

” Hi Theo.”

Robert stops waving.

” We harp on Chaos not paying attention to what’s going on around the federation but it seems that you fall into that same category. For nine long months, Chris and I have been calling your name and it’s gone unanswered.”

” Which is why I will return the TV Title to YOU at Leap of Faith; but don’t think I’m coming to hand you a strap of gold just to get to run a race to get to a briefcase… I’m going to hand you this title, but before I do we’re going to officially put you on notice so you can’t say you didn’t know.”

” We’ve told the world that if you screw Chaos Inc. out of the titles then the titles are theirs; we’re not worried about you screwing us out of the titles because if that’s the course of action than our hands are going to be tied and you’re going to bleed as you’ve never bled before.”

” It’s going to be open season Theo… and the blood is going to be on your hands.”

” Just say the word, Theo.”

” Make the move.”

” We will end you.”

” Leap of Faith is going to be a blast for Cataclysm; we’re going to leave a chunk of the roster in the rearview and leave with the tag since on lock, the Xtreme scene on lock, and all of my hard work is going to pay off and I’ll hold my fate in my hands with that briefcase.”

” Say what you will and what you want but what you won’t be able to do is dispute a damn thing when we do what we do… win.”

Robert and Chris seemingly disappear as we close with a shot of the graves for Peter Gilmour and Chris Chaos as the scene fades to black.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Page's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (07-25-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2020)