Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Chapter 9: Unleash the Monster
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-25-2020, 06:48 PM

Chapter: 9 Death and Destruction.

It’s dark.

It’s dingy.

The sounds of chains rattling on the fridge concrete floor from within the damp, gloominess can be heard echoing.

” Five little piggy’s have been led to slaughter.”

The approaching footsteps have a wet sound... Each footstep is unsystematically spaced from the last, no rhythm at all. From the darkness, Chris Page's silhouette can be seen.

” Five little piggy’s have no idea what’s going to lay in front of them.”

Out from the shadows is the monster known as Chris Page.

[Image: Slipknot-759x500.png]

[Image: 96af0f7429ee2d8d4e360b6bfa263c52.jpg]

[Image: No%20Slipknot%20in%20Fargodome]

Chris has his right hand gripped on the end of a machete. He grins stretching his fingers of his right hand repeatedly, opening and closing, before re-clasping the handle of his machete.

”Little pig, little pig let me in…”

The muffled sounds of several voices can be heard in the distance within the murkiness as well as more chains begin rattling off in the distance.

” It’s all fun and games until you unleash the bogeyman.”

Chris raises the machete as he admires the razor-sharp blade.

”People are misguided…”

Chris snickers under his mask as he lowers the blade.

” They mistake me for the shell of a man that once stood before you.”

Slowly Chris starts to pace back and forth in front of the camera as he rests his hands and cold steel machete behind his back.

” I didn’t ask to bring this side out, you all did.”

There’s a momentary pause as Chris continues to pace.

” You begged, you pleaded and now you’re all going to learn the hard lesson of being careful what you ask for because now I’m going to kill you.”

Chris halts his pacing as he turns gazing into the camera with his steel-blue eyes that could freeze a lake thousands of times over.

” They say Robert and I are deranged for calling our shots, we take it as a compliment. Over the last several weeks we’ve outdone everyone on the roster per usual and we’re going to roll into Leap of Faith to take what’s ours; our Tag Titles, the Xtreme Title, the Leap of Faith Briefcase… but more importantly the souls of nine different talents spanning all programming within the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.”

Chris raises the rusted and jagged blade set in ageing wood. The handle was wrapped and held together by a few screws. He runs his fingers over the blade before pointing the head in the direction of the camera.

” This is a prophecy that we will fulfil for no other reason than because we can and none of you is capable of stopping us. We’re going to slaughter Chaos Incorporated and throw them out like yesterday’s garbage because yes, they’re that fucking easy, and while Robert will be dealing with Carnes and Wrestler82 I’ve going to enjoy shedding the blood of my five piggy’s one by one… Isn’t that right… Greggo?

A spotlight hits the back left side of the twilight to reveal “Greggo” is bounded and gagged with his hands and feet cuffed. The chains wrapped around his body so tightly his circulation was restricted as his face is turning a brilliant shade of red. Chris begins approaching as he points the blade of his machete at “Greggo”.

” You dare to try and use my name to cling onto days before we could speak on Leap of Faith and yet here you stand still quiet as a mouse.”

” Greggo” tries to wiggle while his muffled attempts to scream cause Page to snicker to himself as he places the edge of the blade against the right cheek of “Greggo”

”Shhhhh… Shhhhh… it’s going to be alright little guy.”

” Greggo” tries desperately not to flinch as the blade rests on his cheek.

” Don’t be frightened now because you’re already dead… You just don’t know it. The blade doesn’t lie and it’s telling me that your britches are wet.”

Chris leans toward the right ear of “Greggo” as he starts to whisper in a cold and methodical tone.

” You should be more than alarmed for you have committed a cardinal sin.”

Chris then sniffs across the face of the bound and gagged “Greggo” as Chris savoring every second, toying with his victim as he continues to whisper.

” The fear oozing from your pores is so intoxicating. I absolutely fucking love it...”

” Greggo” hectically tries to talk but the gag doesn’t allow him to be understood. Chris then leans closer towards the gag causing the tone to escalate from “Greggo” but still not crystal clear. Chris leans back and looks towards the eyes of “Greggo” as sarcasm escapes Page.

”I’m sorry what’s that?”

Chris removes the blade from the right cheek of “Greggo” as he continues.

” I can’t hear you. What’s a matter? Cat got your tongue?”

Chris turns his back to “Greggo” as he walks towards his left before disappearing in the darkness. His absence is short-lived as he walks back into the isolated light solely focused on the bound and gagged “Greggo” tossing the machete between his right and left hand. His demented eyes twinkled with sadistic glee. As the rusty blade dangled loosely from his hand dragging the floor.

” Greggo”, the funny thing about a tongue is without one you can’t speak; not that talking seems to be your thing unless you’re trying to piggyback off someone else’s statements. You’ve picked the wrong person to play with little guy…”

Chris walks back over towards “Greggo” running his hands over the cool metal tools and letting a slight giggle slip out, followed by a snort. Chris breathed deeply picking up a scalpel as his eyes popped a little wider and his tongue shot out to lick his thin lips. He liked the victim to watch their blood flow before the real agony began. Page raised the scalpel towards the gag that’s secured around the head of “Greggo” with a black leather band. Chris cuts it free as “Greggo” attempts to scream Chris brings his left hand from behind with a pair of needle-nose pliers is in his hand. Chris forces the mouth of “Greggo” open as he pulls the tongue of “Greggo” out by the tip with the pliers.

” It’s time for you to make your sacrifice.”

With a swipe of the scalpel Chris lops the tongue of “Greggo”! Blood left the tongue projecting from the mouth of “Greggo.” The blood didn't gush in a constant flow, but in time with the beating of “Greggo's” heart. Chris holds up the pliers with the tongue of “Greggo”. He holds it out in front of “Greggo” who now had a crimson river flowing from both sides of his mouth as the sounds of his screams echo throughout the darkness which breaks the trance-like focus Chris has on the tongue.

”SHUT UP!”

Chris reaches for the machete swiping it across the throat of “Greggo” slicing his jugular which spews blood all over the white mask and black coveralls of Chris Page who is heard laughing as he watches “Greggo” bleed out. Chris continues watching as the blood continued leaving “Greggo's” rapidly paling flesh, the pulses became slower, weaker.

[Image: 7a79a2885a548da22d2ad38a138ce0e4.gif]

The gurgling that comes from “Greggo” starts to slowly fade away as blood coming from the slit throat starts to lose steam before finally “Greggo’s” head drops and the gurgling comes to an end. Chris shifts his attention back towards “Greggo’s” tongue that is still in the pliers in his left hand.

” Now why couldn’t he behave himself?”

Chris shrugs his shoulders before dropping opening the pliers and letting the tongue falls to the concrete floor as he turns his back to the corpse of “Greggo”

” Why do they push me to do bad things? Why must we go to the depths we’ve had to go to? Why did you all want to release the monster?”

Chris wipes the bloody blade of the machete against across his blood-soaked black coveralls as he looks down admiring all of his handy work.

” Why release what you can’t control? Why did you want to open Pandora’s Box?!?!”

Chris throws his head up as a secondary light shines down from the darkness and to a stake that has “Ruby” tied securely to it as she’s surrounded by a circle of brown hay.

”Ah, sweet “Ruby.”

Chris turns around facing “Ruby” as she too has her mouth bounded by a black leather strap with a gag in her mouth.

”Innocent Ruby.”

Chris drops his machete as he approaches the hay that surrounds “Ruby” who now upon closer examination has the “Anarchy Championship” around her waist.

” Congrats on making it this far in what is going to be your worst nightmare.”

Chris sits down just outside of the hay as he looks at the frightened defenseless “Ruby”. Chris gives a malicious smile as he waves.

” Just so you know, you’re the one I want to hurt the least because there’s something that I admire from you; you’re just too damn cute…”

[i[Suddenly Chris drops his right hand as he springs back to his feet getting nose to nose with “Ruby” who is vulnerable.[/i]

[great]” BUT THEN AGAIN IT ONLY MAKES YOU THAT MUCH EASIER TO HURT!”[/green]

” Ruby” shrieks, muffled as Chris laughs maniacally.

”Look into these eye, hmm.”

” Ruby” emphatically closes her eyes which cause Chris to elevate his tone and seemingly a demonic voice is heard as Chris snatches “Ruby” by the lower jaw...

”LOOK AT ME!”

With his left-hand Page forces “Ruby’s” eyes open with his fingers forcing her to look into his eyes as suddenly with a calm, satisfying tone Chris states.

” Ah, that’s better… they say the eyes are the windows to the soul. When I look into your eyes I see the epitome off what is good, what is wholesome… do you know what you see when you look into mine, [b]Mustard Sally… you see death and destruction because I am the Anti-Christ while you are a scared little girl playing in a grown man’s world.”

Chris violently releases his grip on “Ruby’s” jaw and eyelids pushing her head back with force.

[green}” There’s a reason why you thrive on a lesser show and why you won’t thrive in this environment with a monster that sole purpose is to execute anyone standing in the way of his destiny. You’re going to learn a very dear lesson when you deal with a monster… [/green]

Chris shifts his attention towards the left of the stake. He walks over where he reaches down retrieving a small bottle of lighter fluid and a book of matches.

”I’m nothing nice to play with!”

Chris flips the top open on the lighter fluid where he squirts it all over “Ruby” and around on the hay as he methodically laughs while “Ruby” desperately tries to free herself but having zero success. Chris empties the entire bottle where he then strikes a match.

”If you play with fire… “

Chris takes the lit match and lights the entire book on fire before tossing it over onto “Ruby” who ignites into flames followed by the hay that circles the stake. The flame turned her skin a brilliant shade of blue, it was dancing for Chris, or so it seemed, showering him with visions of "RUBY" in blues, reds, and oranges.

”You’re going to get burned.”

Chris stands back watching “Ruby” convulse within the flames, her screams muffled by the gag. The heat that’s put off is immense as Chris takes in a deep breath inhaling the air that reeks of burning flesh.

” Such a sweet smell indeed, while you might have wanted to test your skills against someone like me you’re intentions of winning have just gone up in smoke. Stick to Anarchy little girl and you’ll be that brands star.”

The convulsing and muffled screams from “Ruby” suddenly stop as the life escapes her body as Chris turns his back towards the stake that’s engulfed in flames.

Img]https://earlybirdcatchestheworm.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/screen-shot-2011-06-19-at-6-53-06-pm.png[/img]

” See how fun this is? How easy you all have made my way to impending victory? You’ve all underestimated the true nature in which you’ve found yourselves in for you’re all entering and environment in which there are no rules, anything goes against a man that is capable of many dangerous and violent things planned with malice and sheer intent. Cataclysm is what’s causing all this and while you might doubt what I can do on my own, you might question my record or even say I can’t beat Shawn Warstein…”

Saturday Night Savage:

DING….. DING…. DING….

30:00

Chris turns his back on Shawn Warstein where he turns towards the announce table as he hollers out towards Robert.

”I dedicate this match to you buddy.”

Warstein rushes up behind Page who side steps, Shawn, sending him crashing sternum first into the turnbuckles! Page rolls up Warstein with a School Boy cradle snitching a handful of tights!

1!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!

3!!!!

29:30

CHRIS PAGE- 1

SHAWN WARSTEIN- 0

Warstein can’t believe it as he gets to one knee while Page is back to his feet holding up one finger as he spouts out.[/i]

” Beat him in thirty seconds. You say I can’t get the job done against Thunder Knuckles…

Saturday Night Savage:

7/11/20

Page drives a boot to the midsection doubling TK over and from there Page positions and under hooks the arms before delivering a thunderous PAGE PLANT to TK! Page rolls over the Television Champion making the cover hooking the near leg.

1!!!!

2!!!!!!

3!!!!!!

WINNER OF STAGE ONE: CHRIS PAGE

9:32

”Beat em’.”[green]

Another light shoots out of the darkness behind Chris where there’s a seven-foot-tall water tank filled the brim and “Lacklan” is hanging over it secured to a hook that’s hooked into the ropes and chains that bind her. She too is bound and gagged. Chris spins around as he spouts out.

[green]” Oh wait! That was you that spit that bullshit wasn’t it. Tisk, tisk, tisk…. And here I thought you were a threat. Isn’t it ironic that this two-horse race comes down to the two of us? You, throwing a lame party for your significant other while desperately underselling the fear that has come over your entire body because of anyone I’m the guy that can and will knock on the Lacklan house front door before walking my happy ass inside and turning your happy home into a goddamn crime scene!”

Chris starts to lick his lips as he looks up at “Sarah” who does try to fight her way free but it’s just not happening. Chris starts to levitate up into the air and over towards “Sarah” who is powerless.

” Didn’t you open your twat eater and try to sell us that 5’2 Mafia was legitimate? Yeah, yeah you did. Put your money where your mouth is and prove it. No, no wait… you won’t do that now will you sugar tits; that would require you to back your play… and we all know it’s easier to sit on the sidelines and talk shit as opposed to signing the dotted line, isn’t it.”

Chris leans in as “Sarah” tries to say something but being bound and gagged makes it a little on the difficult side to speak

” You would prefer to talk about what you once was then get your asses served by Cataclysm, and that’s okay, it’s the nature of the beast when you’re back is against the wall. Do you know whose back isn’t against a wall? Mine. Cute pictures by the way presented in your slide show, way to follow the leader on that Ms. Creative.”

Chris starts to float around “Sarah” slowly as he continues.

” Of all the mouths I look forward to shutting it’s going to be yours because you seem to think you’re entitled to this, that you’ve earned it when all you’ve done over the last four months is sit your ass at the house, put on a few pounds and pretend that your legacy is worth the tissue I wipe my ass with. I’m going to relish in hearing your screams and crushing your dreams because you seem to think that you are somehow better than me when in reality the facts don’t lie and you’re not even able to hold my fucking jock.[green]

Chris comes to rest back in front of “Sarah”

[green]” You call me a cliché yet you oh so witty and clever banter you’ve thrown my direction is the EXACT same shit everyone else has tried and failed with, so what makes you any better? Talk about cliché’, everything you’ve tried with me is a walking contradiction to what you try to portray. You have to resort to building yourself around your personal life because building yourself around your professional one is about as boring as Peter Gilmour youtube rant. I don’t have to rely on other people to find success, I was born successful. I’ve been around for over twenty years and while I’ve always been on top of the card and been responsible for putting asses in seats for the first time in a lone time my eyes are wide open and I’m prepared to go to lengths never dreamed before just to snatch victory from your hands.”

Chris reaches outrunning the backside of his right index finger down the right cheek of “Sarah” as he continues.

” What’s up with the Main references? I mean I see your failed attempts at drawing the comparison that Robert is better than me when that’s something that’s common knowledge amongst… well, everyone. Fantastic job with pointing out the obvious much like we’ve addressed I dunno, a million times throughout 2020. It baffles my mind how someone that’s supposed to be so great can be so fucking stupid. Rob doesn’t have shit to do with me crushing your hopes and dreams, he isn’t the man that’s standing before you; which I get it, you’re glad he’s not or this one wouldn’t even be this close; but hey he’s also not pushing fifty and still running circles around ninety percent of the current roster.”

Chris starts to descend back down towards the ground.

” But hey, you tell yourself whatever you feel like you need to tell yourself and I’ll take solace in being the man holding that briefcase to close the Leap of Faith Rafters match.”

Chris’s feet touch down to the concrete as just as his feet touch down “Sarah” starts to lower down over the tank of water. Her feet touch first rippling the water before breaking the plane. She struggles to free herself and again it’s pointless. Her lower half of her body submerges before her upper body starts to follow and then finally her head.

From the front side of the tank, Chris looks through the glass as bubbles start to escape from around the bound mouth of “Sarah.

” It’s never been about you… this is built for me. You can continue to placate your fans and give them all the false hope in the world but you’ll just disappoint them as you’ve disappointed me.”

Darkness enveloped Sara. The water closed in all around her, filling her with a deep dread. She held her breath as long as she could, too long in fact. Chris watched as Sara stared out of the tank green and red splotches danced in front of her as she couldn't remember if her eyes were opened or closed. The coldness she had felt upon entering the water was gone. A desperate hot wave had come over her, warming even for her frosted toes. Her heart was beating rapidly in panic. The urgency for air was more apparent than ever. This was it. The final nail in her coffin. There was no escape, no way out. There weren't red and green blotches in her field of vision anymore. Just one more deep breath in and it would be all over. Sara gives in taking the water deep into her lungs and suddenly. Everything became black. Chris places his hand on the tank watching the life leave her drowning body. The bubbles stop as her fragile life leaves and body stoops over. “Sarah’s” body
floats up towards the top of the tank.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTP3kpZ2UHx0cTfZIWUG...w&usqp=CAU]

” To think, she had so much promise.”

Chris turns his back to the water tank and the floating body of “Sarah”

” We all sin, every day of our life we sin. It’s human nature, my victims all have blood on their hands in some form or fashion it’s something that we all share in common. People continue to tell me that I’m past my prime or that I can’t hang anymore… and yet I was the man that turned the XWF’s biggest star to the dark side and collectively we’ve run rough shot over this entire company. This isn’t some comic book story in which good triumphs over evil, oh no, in this story darkness shall win and shall overcome anything that stands in its way.”

Chris turns back around glancing down at “Greggo” who has bled out and then towards the burning steak which has consumed “Ruby” and then towards the water tank that has taken the final breaths of “Sarah”.

” You’ve all been judged guilty for being lame and boring and you’re punishments are going to serve the crimes…”

Another light shines down from the darkness and on to “Geri” who isn’t bound to anything as she is puffing on a joint. Chris instantly cuts his attention towards her and immediately rushes her and is on her in a second as he snatches the joint from her hands before snapping her neck! “Geri” drops to the ground as Chris thumps the joint to the ground as well.

” You’re not even worth the time or energy little girl. The fact you weren’t replaced with that sack of shit in Greggo still baffles my mind and the only realistic conclusion I can come to is the higher-ups are trying to give you a break, allow you to show you belong… and what have you done with it? Squandered because you can’t and aren’t capable of throwing down with someone like me or anyone else in this match for that matter. You have failed with flying colors the entire way around and for that your death was swift. When it comes down to where you place in this shit show its just a cunt hair above Greggo.”

Chris gazes down at the body of “Geri”

” The next time you ask for an opportunity show the fuck up! It’s people like you that shit all over something that’s a staple, it’s some like me that shits all over the company as a whole. If they made roster cuts and killed off all the dead weight you’d be one of the firsts to go. Enjoy being the jackass.”

Chris turns back around as he states.

”And then there’s one.”

Chris takes a second to gather his thoughts before he continues.

” I’ve always said this business is more mental than physical and thus far you’ve all followed the trail of breadcrumbs that has lead you to your damnation. Each step has been meticulously planned, each word spoken with intent and everyone who is in our way shall fall to our feet and worship the ground that we walk on, and as well you should because without Cataclysm in the mix all you’d be left with is dull and boring.”

Another light breaks through the darkness and on to “Gage” who is bound and gagged with chains on both wrist and ankles with the tension high on the chains.

”Speaking of dull and boring…”

Chris slowly turns back around to see “Gage”. A sinister smirk is shown appearing on Chris’s face beneath the mask.

” You’re the fucker that I’m looking forward to ending the most. You try so hard to be taken seriously yet the harder you try the harder you bomb like Gemini Man. Sadly, you were so foolish to cater into the little game I started with you and now that we admit our final hours you have to start realizing that you succumbed to the direction I wanted you to like a goddamn amateur, no wait… you are.”

Chris methodically walks over towards “Gage”

” What do you think now? Do you think that I’m playing around with you now? You want to pretend to be something you’re not and I’m going to continue exposing you for the fucking loser that you truly are. You say that you can lose, that this is a must-win situation and how we’ve all undersold you and your abilities; well newsflash fucktard, it’s not my job to put you over, it’s my job to expose your flaws which I’ve made look easy, truth be told I haven’t even scratched the surface with your exposure because I think it’s going to be fun dragging yours out a little further since you are the be all end all that you profess yourself to be.”

Chris looking into the eyes of a scared “Gage” as he continues.

” Pride comes before the fall and while you pump yourself I’m going to be there to knock you back down. I’m going to make it my mission to use and abuse you at every turn; I’m going to make you my next Peter Gilmour because I’m due for a new punching bag. It seems to me like you’d be perfect to assume that role. So, by all means, you continue to pretend that you stand a chance and I’ll pretend to give a flying fuck. Your fate is sealed, the final nail has been driven into your coffin, and while you will put up a fight you’re going to fall on deaf ears.”

Boiling hot tar falls upon “Gage” followed by thousands of white feathers covering his body.

[Image: b6444611d8f3ce44c02088fe43471a9b.jpg]

” The time for talk has officially fucking ended for all five of you and the time for pain and true suffering has officially begun. Where you’ve all went wrong was expecting that you were getting “Chronic” Chris Page but unfortunately, you’re getting the Monster Chris Page. The beast has been awakened and the transformation has been complete. If any of you stand in my way of staking claim to that briefcase you’ll have a case of the Owen Hart; the only difference is you won’t fall from the rafters crashing down to the ground below… I’ll throw you off myself.”

Suddenly a voice breaks in through the darkness.

” Hey!”

The familiar tone has Chris looking around.

” Wake up.”

The sounds of finger-snapping can be heard when suddenly Chris’s eyes open as we have a tight shot of the whites of his eyes and piercing blue pupils. Chris looks up to see…”

[Image: the-walking-dead-alpha-1545244475.jpg?cr...size=480:*]

” It’s time to go hunting.”

The Beast that is Robert Main reaches down and helps the Monster that is Chris Page to his feet. Collectively Cataclysm stands, poised to do what nobody thinks they’re going to do… run the table at Leap of Faith.

”Run.”

… to be continued.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Page's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-25-2020)