Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
The talk
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-24-2020, 11:40 AM

Howdy folks, I suppose y'all wanna hear another one of our hometown heroe's tales? Well maybe I'm busy, you ever think of that? Maybe I just drew a bath, and I'm fixin' to do my tri - monthly cleaning! You don't think your ol' pal Earl has something going on this weekend, and maybe I should call first and see if Earl's even home. No, it's just straight to the porch, pour yourself a glass of my sweet tea and say, tell us another story bout bRiaN.

I'm just funnin with ya, sit back down and listen up cause this one will be good. It's just going to take some time to tell it and relay all the information. It's a story of confrontation, betrayal and a friendship tested. I'm gonna tell y'all about the time bRiaN went to Griffin's garage in New York, to talk about the masked guy and their most recent encounters. He flew all the way up there, hoping to get something out of the trip. Some kind of answers as to who the guy is or why Griff is holding back when he shows up? Or what is it Griffin isn't telling bRiaN and why?

But when bRiaN got there it was just more of the same old b.s.
"I can't talk about this yet.", and "When the time comes, all will be revealed.". Was this some kind of joke? Was Griffin for real? If it was a joke, bRiaN didn't think it was very funny. In fact he was so frustrated, he flipped a table on his way out the door with Griff running after, telling him to wait. "I just need some time! I swear I'll tell you everything!" bRiaN didn't stop or even turn around, he just kept walking.

"To all my opponents in the Leap of Faith over the top battle royal, get out of my way!"

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes bRiaN sTorM's post:
Nathaniel Idenhaus (07-24-2020)