Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 10:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy - 7/23/20
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-23-2020, 07:24 PM

LIVE!!!

FROM SOLDIERS & SAILORS MEMORIAL COLISEUM IN EVANSVILLE, INDIANA!

INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH! AGAIN!

Big D
- vs -
MeFisto
Internet Rules!

Scarlet
- vs -
Liam Roberts

Sarah Lacklan
- vs -
Jenny Myst

AND

Ruby
- vs -
Money Oswald

Simultaneous main event ROLLER DERBY matches!!!

All four will be among derby players circling the arena at the same time, but the competitors may ONLY win by pinning or submitting their assigned opponent!

BOOM!!!!

Pyro and fireworks that DEFINITELY set off the fire alarm inside the Memorial Coliseum in Evansville flare across the darkened backdrop of the arena's interior. We see fans behind a plexiglass barricade similar to a hockey rink, with a wrestling ring at the center of a circular roller skating track in the middle.

Vinnie Lane sits at ringside as always, and his face brightens into a wide grin as the cameras find him and the intro music fades away.

Vinnie Lane: "FOLKS! It is great to see everyone again for another Anarchy, albeit a truncated one due to the ongoing Westminster Dog Show tryout airing tonight. You're getting ALL the action in half the time, though, as we have debuts from two new stars, an Internet Championship defense, AND the Anarchy Champion Ruby in action for a SICK simul-main event roller derby match! Let's not waste any time! To the ring we go!"

[Image: gR8affl.png]

INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH! AGAIN!

Big D
- vs -
MeFisto
Internet Rules!

Vinnie Lane: "Well, folks, tonight we're getting the Internet Title match we were supposed to have last week!

"X-Men Theme" by Powerglove hits over the PA system as the fans begin to cheer. Big D walks out onto the ramp with his Internet Championship over his shoulder, looking ready to go.

Vinnie Lane: "You gotta wonder what kind of shape D's in after the beatdown he suffered at the hands of his Leap of Faith opponent, Michael Graves, last Savage."

Big D shows off his belt for a moment before making his way down the aisle, giving a few fives to random fans, but mostly staying focused on the ring. He walks over to the steel steps and makes his way up 'em, climbing onto the apron and into the ring. Once inside, D shows off his Championship some more, getting himself and the fans pumped up for the match they were both robbed of the previous Anarchy.

Vinnie Lane: "Well, Big D's here..............what about MeFisto?"

Big D leans against the ropes, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his opponent. The fans look on, as well, wondering if they're gonna get the showdown they paid to see. Finally, after much anticipation, "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake begins to play, causing the place to erupt with cheers.

Vinnie Lane: "As exciting as this is, are we sure he's not here for commentary, again? As much as I'd like to see the scheduled match, I definitely wouldn't turn down another Powerade, brother."

The soft part of the song drags on, as Big D runs the ropes and pulls on them, warming himself up for the task at hand. Eventually, the hard part hits and MeFisto emerges from behind the curtain. As the lights shine upon his sculpted physique, he struts back and forth across the stage as if he were a model on a runway before pulling a microphone seemingly out of thin air.

MEFISTO: "OOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA MEFISTO LOVES THE RECEPTION AND PRAISE HES RECEIVING HERE TONIGHT!!!"

MeFisto continues to walk around, now flexing his arms to show off his bulging muscles.

Vinnie Lane: "Oh God, he stopped before he could make it to the ring! This isn't looking good........."

Big D watches on in annoyance as MeFisto paces back and forth on the ramp, not once making any sort of effort to head towards the ring. Eventually, an irate Big D stomps over and grabs a mic for himself, but before he can speak, MeFisto's voice booms throughout the arena.

MEFISTO: "I'M SURE YOU'RE ALL WONDERING IF I'M HERE TO TAKE WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY MINE!? I'M SURE YOU'RE ALL EXTREMELY CURIOUS AS TO WHAT MIGHT UNFOLD HERE TONIGHT, ON THE NIGHT I, MEFISTO, GRANT YOU WITH MY PRESENCE.........AND THE EXTREMELY COOL, REFRESHING PRESENCE OF POWERADE!"

MeFisto smashes two Powerades together and throws them in the air. Big D let's out a deep breath, before speaking into his mic with frustration.

D: "Do you know what I'M curious about, MeFisto? If you're ever gonna get your ass down here so I can kick it, or if you'll continue to be a little chickenshit who whores himself out to make a quick buck!!!!"

The fans "oooo" and "ahhhh" at D's words.

Vinnie Lane: "Gotta admit, I'm wondering the same thing."

MeFisto looks offended by Big D's remarks.

MEFISTO: ""TO ASK SUCH A QUESTION MEANS ONLY TWO THINGS, BROTHER: EITHER YOU TRULY HAVE NO IDEA WHO I, MEFISTO, AM OR 2, YOU'RE SO TAKEN BY MY PRESENCE IT CAUSES AMNESIA............. I'M BANKING ON THE LATTER, BROTHER!!!!!!"

D: "So, you're here to fight, then?"

MEFISTO: ""YOU GOTTA PAY THE MAN TO GET THE MAN! AND, UNFORTUNATELY, THE MAN WASN'T PAID!!!"

MeFisto looks past Big D, in Vinnie Lane's direction.

MEFISTO: "AIN'T THAT RIGHT......... MEAN GENE?!?!?!"

Vinnie Lane: "Oh God, he's talking about me isn't he?"..........

The fans begin to boo, pissed off that they're missing out on yet ANOTHER advertised match.

Vinnie Lane: "I would've paid him had he asked for a reasonable price!"

Big D begins to pace back and forth, doing everything he can to keep from exploding into a fit of rage.

D: "So, let me get this straight......... you're gonna rob all these fans of a Championship match, yet AGAIN, all because Vinnie won't pay your overpriced ass?!"

MEFISTO: ""OOOOOOOOOO YA, BROTHER, MEFISTO'S TIME IS NOT CHEAP, AND NEITHER ARE HIS LEGENDARY FEATS OF WRESTLING GREATNESS!!!! BUT MEFISTO DOESN'T PLAN ON LEAVING MY ADORING FANS-- OHHHH YAAAAA-- EMPTY HANDED, BROTHER!!!! FOR I, THE GREAT AND LEGENDARY MEFISTO, HAVE BEEN GROOMING A WORTHY OPPONENT FOR MANY WEEKS TO TAKE YOU ON DOUBLE D!!!! AND HIS NAME IS MYFISTO!!!!"

All of a sudden "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard comes on and the curtains pull back to reveal a very confused, scrawny looking man wearing a red mask with the word 'Powerade' in white across the forehead, as well as multi-colored tights(one for each flavor of Powerade) with the company logo on each leg.

MEFISTO: "OOOOOOO YAAAAA IT'S TIME, BROTHER, FOR THE WORLD TO SEE MYFISTO!""

Vinnie Lane: "I don't know who the hell this guy is, but I'm not paying him, either!"

MyFisto leans over and whispers to MeFisto, but the mic picks up every word as Def Leppard drones on in the background.

MYFISTO: "I don't really understand what I'm doing here.......... one minute I'm drinking a cool, refreshing Powerade and, the next thing I know, I'm dressed up like a Dollar Store luchadore!"

MEFISTO: ""OOOOOOO YOU'RE HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW GREAT I, MEFISTO, AM FOR TAKING YOU UNDER MY WING!"

MYFISTO: "But, you haven't taught me anything besides how great Powerade is for quenching your thirst and replenishing electrolytes after a long, hard workout!........."

MEFISTO: ""SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE LEARNED PLENTY TO ME, OHHHHH YA! AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO I, MEFISTO! NOW GET OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM THE THIRST QUENCHING POWER............OF POWERADE!!!!!"

MyFisto sighs and shakes his head in defeat before making his way down the ramp, half-heartedly handing out Powerades as he does so. A fed up Big D tosses his mic aside and climbs out of the ring, where he runs at MyFisto and attacks him in the aisle.

Vinnie Lane: "I think Big D's had enough of MeFisto's games."

The Internet Champion smashes MyFisto's face against the guardrail, causing him to collapse to the floor. Big D looks up and points at MeFisto.

D: "You're next!!!"

MeFisto ignores D, strutting back and forth on the ramp doing a variety of poses. Big D drags the limp MyFisto to his feet and tosses him into the ring, following close behind. A reluctant referee calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Vinnie Lane: "This 'match' IS for the Internet Championship, but I doubt MyFisto realizes it, or even cares! Survival will be enough of a victory for him."

Big D toys with his opponent, waiting patiently for him to lean against the second rope, before walking over and choking him on it. As the referee does the typical 5 count, D points towards the ramp, where MeFisto is too focused on himself to notice the action in the ring.

Vinnie Lane: "For being a mentor, MeFisto isn't doing a very good job of, well..............MENTORING!"

Before the ref can hit '5', Big D lets go of MyFisto, allowing him to slowly crumble to the mat. He then picks his opponent up and Irish Whips him so hard into the corner, that he comes flying back to the center of the ring and collapses.

Vinnie Lane: "I understand wanting to prove a point, but Big D's starting to look like a bully here."

D delivers a stomp to MyFisto's head, before rolling him onto his back and hammering away at the man's masked face. All the while this is going on, MeFisto talks to himself on the ramp about how great him and Powerade are.

Vinnie Lane: "I'm beginning to suspect MyFisto isn't MeFisto's protege at all!"

The referee warns Big D about his closed fists, causing him to get off his opponent, momentarily, before hoisting him up and hitting a nasty looking Dan Slam. Rather than cover, however, D picks MyFisto back up and delivers another one.

Vinnie Lane: "I'd call Big D an overachiever, but I don't really know what the hell he's achieving!"

Big D bends over and looks at his battered 'challenger'. He finally decides he's had enough, getting down to MyFisto's level and locking in the Big D Face Cruncher. The referee immediately calls for the bell, as MyFisto was already out two Dan Slams ago.

Winner by KO - Big D

Big D wastes no time rolling out of the ring and heading up the aisle.

Vinnie Lane: "It's about to go down! Big D's FINALLY gonna get his hands on MeFisto!!!"

As MeFisto continues to prance around, completely ignorant to his surroundings, Big D runs up the ramp and leaps in his direction. To the amazement of everyone, the Internet Champion phases through MeFisto, falling face first into the stage.

Vinnie Lane: "Is that......... is that a fuckin' hologram?!?!"[/i]

The image of MeFisto momentarily glitches, before disappearing completely.

Vinnie Lane: "I am NOT paying for that!"

All of a sudden, MeFisto appears on the X-Tron, live from inside his quaint little home in Parts Unknown, posing in front of a mirror. He turns around and faces the camera, flexing his mighty arms with a shit-eating grin in his face.

MEFISTO: ""YOU REALLY THINK I, ME, THE GREAT MEFISTO WOULD SHOW UP TO FIGHT WHEN I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN PAID!? OOOOO BROTHER YOU'VE GOT MEFISTO CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE MY GREATNESS IS KNOWN BOTH FAR AND WIDE, OHHHHH YAAAAA!!!"

Vinnie Lane: "I was wondering why the two Powerades he smashed together earlier didn't make a mess everywhere!"

Big D gets to his feet and demands someone from the back bring him a mic, which a frightened Steve Sayors frantically does before returning to the gorilla position. As D begins to talk, turning his back to the X-Tron and pacing on the stage, MeFisto walks over to his kitchen and begins preparing a 5-Star 3 course meal, humming a little tune as he does so, adding in random 'BROTHER's between hums.

D: "Why does everything always gotta be about money with you??? Do you have no pride?!?! Sending some untrained amateur to do your bidding, both inside AND outside the ring, not only makes you look weak, but also like a cow-........."

Big D finally turns around and sees MeFisto on the X-Tron cooking his food and ignoring him.

D: "-ward.........."

D throws his arms in the air in absolute disbelief.

D: "Are you fuckin' serious?!?!?"

MEFISTO: ""OOOOOOO BROTHER, MEFISTO THOUGHT HE'D LEFT THE RADIO ON FROM THE MINDLESS CHATTER HE WAS HEARIN' FROM OVER HIS BROAD SHOULDER, OH YEA!!!! SORRY TO LEAVE MY ADORING PUBLIC SO SOON BUT EVEN I, THE GREAT MEFISTO, HAVE OTHER LOVES OUTSIDE THE RING AND MUST APPROACH THEM WITH THE SAME TENACITY, BROTHER......... OHHHHHHH YAAAAAA!"

MeFisto walks off camera and the feed is lost, leaving an astonished Big D speechless.

Vinnie Lane: "I have no idea what the hell just happened, and I don't think Big D does, either!"

Big D turns and storms back down to ringside, where he snatches his Internet Championship from the time keeper, and heads to the back.

Vinnie Lane: "Remind me to NEVER book MeFisto again..............."

The camera cuts to a commercial.

After the commercial, we cut back to Vinnie Lane at the announce table, shaking his head.

Vinnie Lane: "If only MeFisto worked half as hard as that cameraman, he could be a Champion, too!"

The familiar face of Steve Sayors fills the left half of the frame. He is dressed sharply and his hair looks freshly styled. A warm, welcoming smile stays fixed on his face. Next to him stands a much larger man who seems anxious and agitated. His dark beard is matted in some places, stained with mustard in others. Every couple of moments he seems to tug or scratch at a different spot on his face, as if his beard was covering a rash, or infested with lice. The man’s face was battle-tested, as evidenced by the slight bend of his nose and the old scars littering his forehead and upper cheeks. A few wrinkles had set in near the man’s eyes over time. The newcomer was dressed in loose fitting jeans, a black t-shirt, and a plaid jacket.

Steve: I am here today with one of XWF’s newest signings, Charles Nickles. Charles, why don’t you tell our fans watching at home a bit about yourself

Charlie: The fans, oh I know them dearly. The fans and I go waayyyy back, alllll the waayyyy back to that night in the ballroom in 97’. There I was, blood running down my face, clutching to the ropes. Jack stood across the ring, that devilish grin of his. That grin, oh boy. That grin is the last thing I saw before he smashed that chair against my face! Not once, not twice, not three times! He hit me with that steel chair seven times, Steve! They all saw it. They know it! They know what he did! He did it all for the fans, Steve. Just to have his hand raised, to hear the pops from the crowd. Ooohhhhh the fans. That rush from the crowd hits just like the black tar from the good old days.

Steve: While I don’t know quite what match you’re talking about, it is true that the independent circuit has been abuzz with your hype for a while now, Charles! Although not all the fans seem to love your style of wrestling. What do you have to say to those who criticize you for what they deride as the “thuggish” and “unprofessional” style of wrestling you have become known for?

As Steve waited for a reply Charlie grew more and more incessed, tugging at his beard with both hands now. Steve eyed the newcomer wearily, having had his own fair share of bad experiences with unhinged wrestlers.

Charlie: You have been talking to Connie, haven’t you? Tell her I need my kids! I need to see my kids, Steve! They told me winning solves everything, but it doesn’t! Sometimes, you have to send a message! Connie needs to know that this is the ring. What happens in the ring, stays in the ring! I unleash the beast in the ring. Connie...I promise the kids will be safe. You’ll be safe too….IF YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

Steve: Uhhh Charles I think we oug-

Charlie: Give me the mic, Jack!

Within moments Charlie had snatched the microphone out of Steve’s hands. Charlie stepped into the center of the frame, clutching the microphone handle with both of his hands as he stared intently into the camera.

Charlie: Connie! Listen here! I told you I would be someone one day. I told you I was building our future! You have no right to take my kids away, woman! I have won match after match. With chairshot after chairshot, I have built a name for myself. The world is watching. The X-treme Wrestling Federation is the pinnacle, the peak of the mountain! Money won’t be an issue anymore, baby. I’m putting the food on the table, Connie. I am doing this all for you. For our family.

A few moments went by in silence as Charlie’s eyes drifted to the ground. The facial expressions of the bearded man seemed to soften as he found himself lost in thought. Steve reached for the microphone only to be pushed away by a now enraged Charlie. Gripping the microphone with just one hand, Charlie began to pace back and forth as he talked into the microphone.

Charlie: The fans, the fans, the fans. I used to do it all for the fans, Connie! But times have changed. I’m a changed man, damn it! We won’t struggle anymore, baby. This is the place where the money is made. The proverbial bank. Our big break. 22 years...22 years of heartbreak, failure, and defeat after defeat. You said I wouldn’t make it. You said get a real job. This is a real job, Connie!

Charlie abruptly stops pacing and turns to face the camera directly. The deranged man’s lips curl into a grin as a sudden look of happiness spreads across his facial features. He seems truly happy, even if only for a moment. His grin grows wider and wonder as each silent moment passes before Charlie suddenly bursts out into speech.

Charlie: I am a winner now, Connie! I made it. All those late nights of talking, of praying to God that I get out of Ohio make a name for myself in the ring. All those nights of watching the best of the best on television every week, studying their game. All those nights paid off. I am here now, baby. We made it. And while I’m here baby, I won’t take anything for granted. I won’t pander to the idiots in the stands anymore! I am here for us. Family first, as I should’ve been all those years ago. No more late nights with the loose women! No more black tar, baby. All I do in between those ropes from here on out is for you, Connie! And for Emily and Tyler! Fuck the fans, baby. I’m a family man now! We will be rich, baby!

Charlie excitedly handed the microphone back to Steve, who was frozen in bewilderment from the incoherent rambles of the madman. Charlie walked off the screen in a hurry, a gleeful expression etched across his bearded face. Steve coughed as he recomposed himself, bringing the microphone up to his mouth as he handed the scene back to the commentary crew.

Steve: Well there you have it, folks. The newest signing, Charles Nickels, in his own words. Back to you, Vinnie!

Scarlet
- vs -
Liam Roberts

Vinnie Lane: “Time to get down to the ring for two newcomers to Anarchy squaring off!”

Liam Roberts makes his way to the ring to a lukewarm reception. Fans aren’t sure what to make of him, but he looks ready to go to war.

Vinnie Lane: “Liam here is a young up and comer, he’s run into rookie struggles so far in his career but hopes to find a niche right here on Anarchy. He’s got his hands full tonight.”

Eye of the Tiger plays and from the back steps Scarlet The Hunteress Donaldson. She kneels down at the top of the stage, and acts like she is looking for footprints of her opponents. Then the Misfits Manager Antony The Jerk joins her, and they both head to the ring.

Vinnie Lane: “Folks I need to be clear to you all that Scarlet is NOT a ‘huntress’ but a Hunter-ess. That is the more woke way to phrase it, according to my HR team. Anyway, let’s get going.”

The bell sounds and referee Mika Hunt signals for the action to start.

True to her name, Scarlet stalks her prey. Liam is on the defensive almost immediately as Scarlet effectively cuts the ring in half and backs Roberts into a corner. Liam throws a right hand as a desperation attempt to back Scarlet up, and slows down Donaldson a step by grazing her jaw. That’s enough room for Liam to roll out of the corner and regain center control, but Scarlet starts to methodically make the ring smaller all over again moments later.

Vinnie Lane: “Smart tactics by Scarlet, giving Liam basically no room to work with!”

This time Scarlet deftly avoids the telegraphed swing from Liam Roberts, snatching his wrist and turning it into a judo throw that sends Roberts bouncing to mid-ring. Scarlet is right on him, grabbing him in a chinlock and then switching to a standing key lock. Liam is struggling to escape, and he manages to get a knee under him when Scarlet switches her leverage once again and drags him back down with a short-arm scissors.

Roberts grinds through the pain, getting to his feet and leaning over Scarlet while she applies more pressure from her back. Liam grits his teeth and lifts Scarlet up and then drops her down hard in a powerbomb before rolling away and holding his elbow in pain.

Donaldson recovers but Liam drops her with a quick sweep when she walks toward him. He then hits the ropes and comes back fast with a snap leg drop before shaking his arm out again.

Vinnie Lane: “Liam has a little bit of momentum here, let’s see if the dude can keep it up!”

Both back to their feet, Liam gets grabbed and pulled in for a short-arm clothesline, but he ducks under and finds himself behind Scarlet. He lifts her, looking for an atomic drop, but the Hunter-ess flips backward and lands on her feet behind Roberts, then grabs him by the head and drops him hard in an inverted DDT!

Vinnie Lane: “She calls that… hold on, I have notes… oh here it is… she calls that move ‘you are being trapped!’ No, really, that’s what it’s called!”

Scarlet looks for a pinfall, but Liam kicks out strong at the two… so Scarlet pulls him to his feet and whips him into a corner. No! Liam with a reversal! Scarlet hits the buckles chest first and stumbles back, and this time Liam hits the atomic drop with precision, leaving Scarlet writhing in agony on the mat.

Liam lays in a couple of stomps, then sends Scarlet running into the far corner once more. This time when she staggers back out, Roberts waits for her to make her way towards him before slipping down and dropping her with a drop toe hold that positions her head right on the bottom turnbuckle of the near corner. Seeing his opportunity, Liam scales the ropes.

Vinnie Lane: “Looks like Liam is looking to end this thing!”

Roberts climbs to the top and leaps off, coming down hard with a double stomp… but nobody’s home! It looks like Liam tweaked his knee with the unexpected landing, and he doubles over grabbing at it, giving Scarlet the chance to scoop him from behind in a roll-up!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Scarlet the Hunteress

Vinnie Lane: “Solid debuts from both competitors here tonight! Scarlet took advantage of a real timely error on Liam’s part, otherwise it was looking like things were moving in his direction!”

Sarah Lacklan
- vs -
Jenny Myst

AND

Ruby
- vs -
Money Oswald

Simultaneous main event ROLLER DERBY matches!!!

All four will be among derby players circling the arena at the same time, but the competitors may ONLY win by pinning or submitting their assigned opponent!

Vinnie Lane: “What a wild main event we have for you here tonight on our shooter-than-usual edition of Anarchy! Two performers in the upcoming Leap of Faith PPV match are squaring off with two different opponents here AT THE SAME TIME! Man, am I super creative or what?”

Vinnie Lane: “Here comes the newest B.O.B. recruit, and at least not all of them look like dried leftovers… but she might at the end of this match if these roller derby veterans get their way!”

Jenny enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark. She is usually taunting the fans or pretending to give high fives and then pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll.

She hits the skate loop and tightens her chin strap as the derby extras look on, eager for a shot at the former Bombshell Champion.

As this happens, Oswald starts coming up from the center of the stage, red smoke billowing from where he is emerging. He walks out with an ornate cane, images of skulls in gold and silver. He walks forward with it, not even needing it, using it as a prop just to show his "status" to the world. His hair tied into a tight bun laid against the back of his skull. He flips his cane in his hand, holding the base and swinging the topper from left to right as the crowd chants "MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! " The topper of the cane is shown to reveal a platinum skull with horns literally made of onyx attached to the forehead of it. As he walks to the steps he smirks and says to the crowd ""You've got it! SING IT LOUD! SING IT PROUD!" They continue to chant MAY-HEM, B. O. B. until he gets in the ring. Once to his corner, he takes off all of the top portion of his suit, from jacket to dress shirt, including his tie before placing full attention onto his opponent.

Vinnie Lane: “And here’s another newb to the Baddies, the Money Man himself, Ozzy Sephtis. Oz made a real statement last time around on Anarchy, tossing Mastermind off of a garbage barge in his very last match before departing the brand! He’s up against the biggest challenge of his career, the Anarchy Champion herself RUBY!”

EYES

ON

ME!

The lights drop down, and then the Anarcho-Tron screams to life.

Sarah emerges in her black and red derby gear, and she pops a mouth guard decorated with vampire fangs into her mouth before cracking her knuckles and heading for the derby lane. She stands with the derby girls between her and the Baddies, ignoring them as they mouth of to her.

Vinnie Lane: “Last Anarchy, Sarah Lacklan basically murdered Micheal Graves. She threw him off the back of a scaffold and gave us all quite a scare… good news though, Gravy is recovering well, and the docs are telling me he is re-learning English really quickly!”

The crowd FLIPS for the Anarchy Champion! Ruby rolls out with the belt held high, letting it glitter in the house lights before handing it off to a crew member and asking for the referee to check all of her pads and her boots, to make sure no one thinks she brought anything contraband into the encounter.

Vinnie Lane: “There she is ladies and germs! The most beloved champion in professional wrestling today! She’s the Anarchy Champion, the Cross Hemisphere Champion, and this weekend she might be MIZZ 24/7!”

Ruby joins Sarah and they point out strategic locations on the track as well as several of the derby team fillers.

Referee Chaz Bobo, looking unsteady on a pair of old school skates, blows a whistle and all the skaters take off, with Ruby and Oswald heading right for each other while Jenny and Sarah follow behind, staring at each other from either side of a rather hulking derby girl.

Jenny spits at Sarah like the nasty bitch she is, and when Sarah covers her face Jenny trips up the derby girl and sends her spilling in front of Lacklan! Sarah trips over the derby skater and lands flat on her face, giving Jenny the opportunity to really put the… skates to her.

Ahead on the track, Sephtis speeds toward Ruby looking to take her head off with a locomotive powered lariat, but Ruby limboes right under it, lifting one skate off the floor and leaning backward with expert balance. Oswald careens into the wall, nearly getting spilled off of his feet when one of the derby girls crashes into him with a shoulder check. Ruby turns around and comes back toward Oswald, getting a head of steam, but when she reaches him she is sent flying with a back body drop that flattens her on the hard floor.

Vinnie Lane: “WHOA! Rube’s wild ride came to a sudden stop at the end there! That was a lot of impact!”

Meanwhile, Sarah has managed to stop Jenny’s assault on her by grabbing “pink perfection” by the ankles and spilling her onto her back, making her helmet clack against the hardwood. Sarah stands and spreads Jenny’s legs wide in a wishbone, then jumps up and stomps skates-first into Myst’s nethers! Jenny howls in agony!

Vinnie Lane: “OH NO! Sarah could have fallen in!”

Oswald picks up speed, pumping his muscular legs faster and faster as he carries Ruby over his head in a gorilla press. He chucks her as he hits a turn, and Ruby slams frontwise into the plexiglass separating the fans from the action, leaving her to hang from it like a monkey. When Oswald comes back toward her, she leaps off in a cross body, and Oswald catches her in a bearhug… but Ruby slaps her hands together behind his head, really ringing his ears and disorienting him until he drops her. Ruby then gives him a hip check then sends him sprawling!

Sarah and Ruby nod at each other, and then Ruby skates back towards Sarah as fast she can. Sarah braces and then bends her knees, cupping her hands between them. When Ruby reaches her, she steps one foot into Sarah’s hands and Sarah boosts her up in a high leap - and Ruby lands with a huge elbow drop onto Jenny Myst! Sarah jumps on Jenny for a cover…

1!

2!!

Here comes Oswald like a freight train to break up the pin!

Vinnie Lane: “That’s some tit for tat teamwork from the Brotherhood! Sarah just got sent for a loop!”

Myst is up and she charges at Ruby, but the Anarchy Champion sidesteps easily, turning into an impressive pirouette before getting absolutely obliterated when Oswald comes flying back towards her, dropping his head and slamming into her like a battering ram.

Lacklan gets to her hands and knees just as Jenny Myst clobbers her with a knee to the jaw, sending her custom mouthpiece flying.

Vinnie Lane: “Sarah is seeing stars now, and she might have lost a fang!”

Myst pulls Sarah to her feet, and executes the Pink Perfection! Sarah is laid out, but the derby skaters have made a full lap and are in between the two competing women now, keeping Myst from making a cover!

Ruby is back to a vertical base and needs to really leave a mark on Oswald to get back into this contest. She sees the row of derby players in between herself and the hulking Sephtis, and she holds her hand out to the side as she skates toward him. When she reaches the first player, they grip hands and the derby skater propels her forward with a whip, then the second skater does the same, and then the third! When Ruby comes off of the fourth skater she’s moving at a blinding pace as she leaves her feet, blasting Oswald in the face with a huge dropkick! Oswald flies backward and crashes THROUGH the plexiglass and into the crowd.

Vinnie Lane: “Holy COW! Oswald just got destroyed! Hey, is that his wife over there among the fans? The one he constantly talks about?”

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15698479]

Vinnie Lane: “She looks really worried!”

Jenny has finally made her way back to where Sarah Lacklan is finally starting to work her way off of the floor. Still stunned, she’s pulled up to her knees when Jenny grabs the hair sticking out of the back of her helmet… and Sarah looks up and spews a red cloud up into Jenny’s eyes!

Vinnie Lane: “Mist for Myst! Get it? I JUST thought of that!”

Jenny falls to her knees and covers her face, and Sarah Lacklan hits a huge skating wizard to the back of her head. Myst collapses and leaves a long trail of red on the roller derby track as she slides on her face, giving Lacklan ample time to regain her full bearings.

Dragging himself out of the debris from the shattered guard wall, Oswald emerges with cuts all over his face, his nostrils flaring. Ruby sees him and heads his way, and Oswald does the same towards her. It looks like we are headed for a high speed head on collision, but as Oswald passes Lacklan she leaps forward and nails a supergirl punch into his brain stem.

Vinnie Lane: “Look at his face all twisted up in pain! It’s like he’s having a stroke on skates!”

Oswald stumbles and bumbles right into a RUBY CUTTER! Oswald is down, and Ruby jumps on him and hooks a hamhock!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Ruby defeats Oswald Sephtis by Pinfall

Ruby salutes her fans as she heads off the roller track, and she gives a nod to Sarah Lacklan as she passes by. Sarah still has Jenny to deal with though, and the momentary distraction is enough to give Jenny a chance to come from behind with a lungblower!

Sarah is on the ground gasping for air, and Myst pulls her up before planting one of her skates under Lacklan’s chin and falling backward while holding her by the arms. Lachlan eats the skate and is flung backward onto her back, giving Myst the chance to stand over her fallen body and scream a slew of obscenities at the blood princess.

Vinnie Lane: “I think Jenny actually loosened a wheel on her skate! She’s off kilter!”

There’s red liquid pouring from Lacklan’s mouth now that has nothing to do with her “mysterious mist gland,” and Myst is working her way to the guard wall. She lifts herself up and climbs as high up as she can, eventually standing on the top of a pane of plexiglass overlooking where Sarah is still squirming on the floor.

Jenny raises her arms and then leaps off of the glass, twisting in midair to deliver her Gold Digger Splash!

Myst hits nothing but skates! Sarah raised her feet up at the last second!

The impact spins Jenny onto her feet and she clutches at her chest, coughing, and Lacklan pulls her backward by the hair…

ABYSS!!!

Lacklan drives Myst’s head down into the skate track and hooks her by both legs as she leans backward…

1!

2!!

3!!!

It’s all over!

Sarah Lacklan defeats Jenny Myst by Pinfall

Vinnie Lane: “What an amazing match! SarBy or whatever they are calling themselves stand victorious, but will they be able to coexist this weekend at Leap of Faith??? Find out ONLY by watching the XWF! Goodnight from Anarchy!”

From the ceiling, a 24/7 briefcase is lowered as Ruby makes her way to the track to congratulate Sarah. As they both look up at the prize, Sarah makes sure to give Ruby a few harsh words before shaking her hand and skating off, and the shot fades out.

SPECIAL THANKS:

Big D
MeFisto
Charlie Nickles

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Atara Raven (07-23-2020), B.O.B. D (07-23-2020), LiamRoberts (07-24-2020), Mastermind (07-23-2020), Mr. Oz (07-23-2020), Ruby (07-24-2020), Scarlet The Hunteress (07-23-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Mr. Oz (07-23-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-23-2020, 07:35 PM

Oswald, getting his wounds cleaned, just looks around as if confused on how he and Myst lost. The numbers just didn't add up for him and he kept looking and looking for answers on how he lost.

[Image: sXFz1Xt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-23-2020, 08:14 PM

Don't worry Liam, you got it next Anarchy... I can feel it.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
LiamRoberts (07-23-2020)
Scarlet The Hunteress Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-23-2020, 08:47 PM

[Image: zuJ36ir.gif]

"I told you all that I am here to compete."

[Image: avatar_2356.jpg?dateline=1566841131]

VICTIM #1: LIAM ROBERTS

THE HUNTERESS HAS SPOKEN
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet The Hunteress's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-23-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Scarlet The Hunteress's post!
LiamRoberts (07-23-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-23-2020)
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

07-23-2020, 09:37 PM

Fucking hell, I guess I will just need to step things up some as it looks like my best was still not good enough.
I would say congrats Scarlet but Fuck You, you got lucky and we both know it

[Image: zVNrMXw.jpg]

Record
01-25-03

Titles
1x Heavymetalweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post