Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 12:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Not The Same Bitch
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-17-2013, 01:46 PM

Scene opens up. With darkness, after a few minutes of waiting. Someone voice is heard through the darkness. Who could this be?

The voice can’t be made out. Who it is, But it begins to speak.

What comes to your mind, when you think of Impact? Well to me making an Impact is in one night. You are the best there is. You show the world what you got. Win, Lose or Draw. You have to show everyone, that you can go hell to back. That is what comes to my mind.

For a long time thought. What does it take to make an Impact? How does it feel to show everyone in one night? To be the best that you can no matter what nobody say. How huh? This is the question I want to know. But I know what it takes to make an Impact. To show the world in one night.

I can’t be the same. I have to change. I have to show everyone I can make an Impact. I can’t be the same old me. I have to change for the better. I can’t be the same Ursula. Oh no, I have to be different. Not the same bad ass as chick. I have to be deadly; this is the next step for me. This will change everything about me and XWF as me know it. It’s time to do thing I never before. Step out of my little box. It is time to step the fuck up.

Soon the voice stops.

After a few minutes some shows out of the darkness.

[Image: e7f4dd36885c94aaa87082cf90607ebd55b9ec0c...ZDYmEnc%3D]

Present Date:

Scene 1

Camera opens up to Ursula’s house. The camera switches to her back yard. You can see Ursula is in her training gear working out. The sweat making a trail down her face. This is some site right here. To see a beautiful woman working out.

Soon Ursula falls to the ground. Her hands smack the ground with her fist. She does this in pure anger. You can see the pisses off look. It’s all in her eyes, All over here. What could this beautiful woman be thinking right now? I guess we have to see.

Ursula’s inner thoughts – What do I have to do? What does it take? This should never have happen. I did everything. I mean everything. I put everything in to it. I just can’t believe this had happen. How could I lose two matches in one night?
I understand the second match.

I didn't give to fuck about it. I have no clue why I was in that fucking match in the first place. Which pisses me off even more? Am I a fucking joke or something? I lose two match and that was a against some weak ass talent. Like Duke, How could I lose to him? I had him.

But I lose, I just don’t get it. I had some; I was so close at beating him it don’t match no sense. I was supposed to win that fucking match. This is some bull shit.

Suddenly the scene goes dark.

Jan 12, 2013

Ursula going off

Scene opens with Ursula sitting on a bench. She seem to be getting ready. For her upcoming match on Impact.

Ursula: This is my time. Tonight I will show everyone. What the fuck I got. No matter what. This will be my Saturday Impact debut match. I will prove all the haters wrong. All the people that doubted me. You will all see. What I can bring to the table.

I might not know who I am facing. But I could give two fucks. I don’t care if it’s Duke. I could care less. Because I will kick his ass. On Madness anyway. So I don’t mind kicking his fucking ass. Before madness. That’s how simple how it is. So don’t worry Duke. Because no matter what you will always be my bitch.

I don’t care if it is against 3 x Better Sid Feder . If I beat him. It will bring me a step closer at a title shot. Which I don’t have a problem kicking his all over the area. As well, this will be the step I need to Sid I don’t mind if it’s you.

What about Angelus? I don’t care. This is the same guy that says the same shit all the fucking time. Like maybe why you can’t understand what I am saying. Is because you are too stupid. Did you ever think of that fact? I guess you didn't. Which is sad to say the truth? Maybe the reason you can’t understand me. Is because you’re not fucking listening.

You can say you the Whole Damn Show all you want. To me you have to earn a name like that. Which you didn't do shit. To earn that name at all. You can say all the shit you want too, about beating me. You say watch the DVD well I did. Just because you beat me in a triple threat match. Where you got one lucky shot at me. Don’t mean shit at all.

When you get in the fucking ring with me one on one. That when can talk shit? But until then shut the fuck up. But your voice is pissing me the fuck off. You claim that I am all talk. Well let’s see, Every time I step foot in that ring I put everything into the match. Sounds like you should be watching.

You can see in that ring that I am a bad ass. So all your little bullshit talk is nothing. The reason why you talk shit to me anyway. Is because you know damn well. You can’t beat me one on one. Even on your best fucking day.

So you try so hard to bag on me. But the thing about it. I see through all that fucking talk. So shut the fuck you. You California snowball. If you don’t know what the fuck it is. Then look it the fuck up.

I don’t even care if it that Crimson Dong dude. That lame ass new talent coming here. Crimson you said you was going to bitch slap me?
Don’t make me laugh. I am for real don’t make me laugh. You see you got the wrong bitch. Because I will end you. I will hit you in your dick so hard. That it will be coming out of your ASS! So step to me all the fuck you want.

Hours later

Scene opens with Ursula back in her locker room. She is sitting in a chair. She is taking off her shoes slowly. After her shoes. She begins to unwrap the athletic tap from her wrists. She then begins to take off her MMA gloves.

Ursula: How? How could I possibly lose two matches? How could Duke beat me in that ring? I had him on the ropes. Some way he got lucky. I don’t understand? He was able to come out this match with is life. What do I have to do? I was supposed to win both of these matches tonight.

I have to get better I have to train harder. Than ever before. This is a must. I have to put everything and beyond that. From now on, that is the only way. I will be able to achieve what I want. In this world, as we know it. I just don’t fucking Understand!!!!

Ursula, just grabs the chair and throws it against the wall. You can tell that Ursula is pissed off. Soon Ursula stands there for a minute; until finally going over to the hard cold wall. She slides down to the floor and sits there. Her head down, as the silence. Is all you can hear in the room.

Screen fades into darkness.

Present date:

Scene 2

Scene opens back up. You can see that it’s Ursula’s house again. As the camera reaches the front door. It begins to switch to the backyard. You can see that Ursula is working out again. Ursula is shown doing push ups, doing pull ups; Using the tree benches and running.

As Ursula is working out in her training gear. You are able to the her sweat trailing down her abs. This is a site. That will have many boys saying

Goddamn

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmiXG0-fdlb2TgknqOHZy...c2VjKrlz8w]

But what could this beautiful girl be thinking. At this very minute. Why don’t we see. Shall we?

Ursula’s inner thoughts - I have to get stronger, faster and smarter. I have to think outside that small box I once was in. It is time for a change, A change for the better. If I plan on being the best. That is what I have to do. So I have to do what I have too.

I can't do the same shit that I used too. I have to stay more claim. I can't like my feelings get to me. It's all about taking care of what I have to in that ring. Must learn better moves. Have to study hard. Do I have what it takes?

You damn right I do.

Do I have what it takes to be a champion?

Hell the fuck ya.

All I need to do is achieve this greatness. Instead of letting it pass me each time. I will achieve immorality in XWF.

How?

Let me explain. I have to win my battles. Do more than I once did. This will get me title shots. This will declare me as a heavy hitter here. Does this sound easy for Ursula?

Well, of course it fucking won't.

Why?

Because I am going to show you in that ring. Every time I step forth to all that come my way.

Suddenly the scene goes dark

Jan 14, 2013

The scene opens. With Ursula getting ready for her match.

She is getting all her things right. Which are her clothes, shoes, hair and elbow pads.

Ursula: I can't lose this match. There is no way, I might have lost on Saturday. But I wont lose here. Duke you might have got lucky last time. But I got you number this time. You was able to walk out with you life.

But it doesn't matter. Because this time. I will break your neck. After tonight. You will be a aftermath. You will just be some pitiful man, Telling ghost stories. I hope you are ready Duke. Because you will be Ursula's bitch in no time.

After being my bitch. You will just be some broken down man. So I hope you are watching that clock, Because your time is all most up.

Hours after the match

Scene opens with Ursula she is sitting on the bench. Her head is down again.

Ursula: I beat Duke. But that was barely. How could I win barely. I had this match won. Everyone around the world. Knew that Duke had no chance at all. I supposed of Destroyed Duke in this match.

Ursula: But to outside help. I was able to win. I shouldn't need outside. I was supposed to be an easy match. But it wont at all. I just don't get it at all. I know what you thinking. I am bitching about a match that I won.

Ursula: But you don't get it. If you won barely how would you feel? To know that you almost lost the match. That you know was in the bag, Do you understand now? Because if you don't something is wrong with you.

Ursula: Than you want to know something else? I was attacked after my match. Like Neonero why you had to attack me after. All you had to do was ask. I wouldn't have a problem kicking your teeth down your throat.

Ursula: This shit needs to change. I need to get better. I need to perform at my best. It is time to change. I can't be the same Ursula. Oh no I have to be something else. Something better, it is time to show everyone and fans. What I can bring to this table.

Ursula stands up quickly. You can see the fire in her eyes. It is soon replaced with a grin.

It is said that I will be having a match? It is a match on Saturday Impact. I would be facing some chick named Jezebel Heretic?

I don't know who this bitch is. Or I could really careless at all. I just know this bitch don't know who she is getting in the ring with. Because I would break your fucking face.

You can say all the shit you want. That she try and be a bad ass. Well I guess we will have too see in that ring don't we. Because I promise you in that ring. I am someone you don't want to fuck with at all.

That just me getting to the fucking point. This match right here. Will show, how much I changed. If you don't think I changed. You have to see in the ring. Won't you.

Ursula: This right here. Will mark the beginning. The beginning of Ursula's dominance. The clock is up, So I hope everyone is see this. Because this will tell the end of everything you know all together.

Ursula opens her eyes. Something seem different about them.

[Image: e7f4dd36885c94aaa87082cf90607ebd55b9ec0c...ZDYmEnc%3D]

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ursula Areano's post:
(01-17-2013)