Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Five D’s of Dodgeball
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-02-2020, 07:05 PM

Dodge….

Dip…..

Duck…

Dive…

And…..

Dodge.

So you’re probably sitting there wondering to yourself… Why am I here? Why do I even care about this show? Well it’s for the very same reason anyone cares about this show. Why would I take time out of my vacation to come to fucking Vermont?

It’s not for the Maple Syrup I’ll tell you that much. No. I will travel to the middle of fucking nowhere to support my one and only.

Here’s the thing, she doesn’t need me there. Hell I’m not even sure she wants me there, but I will be there. I’ll be there with bells and whistles. I’ve fallen… and I’ve fallen hard. Yet, there she still is. Still badgering me. Still motivating me. Still trying.

Yet she doesn’t need to anymore. She’s a Champion. She did that on her own. She did it without me. She is her own woman now… free from my shadow. No matter how hard I always tried to put her front and center, everyone cast her in my shadow.

She’s the star now…. Mine is just fading.

Now Let’s get back to the movie huh?

The Five D’s of Dodgeball.

Those as told to us by the great documentary “Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story”, are the five tenements of this stupid fucking game.

Yes it’s stupid. Yes it’s moronic. Yes it is fun. There’s nothing better than watching the weakling get picked on. The small child in the class, cowering in fear. Only to watch as balls come flying at their faces, without a single care about your prescription glasses. Get contacts you fucking nerd.

It’s survival of the fittest, and let’s be honest there’s only one person that’s going to come out on top of this.

Your Queen.

The Source of all female’s jealousy.

Your Shooting Star Champion.

I mean seriously, did you have any doubts as to who’s side I was going to be on? It’s not like I’ve even got a full time contract here anymore. I have all the free time in the world and since my contract says I have to show up to an Anarchy every so often….

What better way than to whip round rubberized balls right in Ruby’s stupid fucking face?

It’s been a long time since my baseball days, but I’m pretty sure I could still hit mid 80’s on the radar gun. I can’t think of a better way of spending my Thursday night….

Well yeah I COULD... but she asked.

So I’m going to do what I always do when it comes to the C Show here, and back a winner. It’s only fitting that me being Undefeated on Anarchy that I show support to the one person keeping me here.

There was once a time when I called Vin a moron for not giving me a shot at the Anarchy title, but now I wouldn’t even want it. This show doesn’t deserve me…

It doesn’t Deserve Atara.

What it does deserve….

Is someone to finally pull the fucking plug on this dying shit show of a third brand.

I’m coming to Anarchy for two reasons only, to support Atara, and to bloody the nose of Ruby without getting my hands dirty….

Huh…

I guess I couldn’t think of a better way to spend Thursday, and then back on my vacation.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-15-2020), Atara Raven (08-02-2020), Johnny Legend (08-03-2020)