Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 09:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
SUPER PUSSY
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-22-2020, 04:25 PM

103 days ago.

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-3.jpg]

Since then, I've made you the butt of every joke. I've called you names, I've called your bullshit, and I've called you out! Every time, met with nothing but jokes as you continued to dodge my challenge while also further burying any credibility that you may have had left by feuding with a security guard!? I've attacked your friends right in front of you and laughed as I watched you hurriedly exit the ring at the first sign of trouble and suddenly it hit me, Big D really is DONE!

Why else would a man who not so long ago considered himself an imminent threat to the Universal Champion suddenly retire, and then allow so many challenges go unanswered? Big D really was a SUPER PUSSY!

So tell me Big D, 103 days after I first laid out the challenge, why should I give a good Goddamn about anything that's set to come out of your mouth? While you've been playing footsie with Atticus White and that Fa.. I mean, er... that India... Shit! Native American security guard!

You're a joke Big D!

Not even a funny one either, cause NOooooo! That would require Big D to man the fuck up and actually do something that required EFFORT!

That is unless you're telling me that you're not absolutely ashamed over the fact that you've wasted over three months of whatever career you're even trying to have right now. GM? GM / part-time wrestler who gets the book and the fairytale ending?

Solid plan.

One problem though.

ME!

The man you've ducked for an entire quarter now stands in the way of you, and your title aspirations!

Don't bother responding to that with some lame story about how you only want to be GM to do good. To advance the company. To right the wrongs.

I see you D.

You're a cowardly little bitch just looking for the path of least resistance as you desperately look for a way to bring your career to a level that somehow matches the extreme overestimation of your abilities in and out of that ring.

Ego driven.

I get it.

You and I are the same in that regard D.

Our egos are our driving force. That can be said for many of combatants over the years.

It's especially true for me!

I came back like a blaze burning through the XWF, even with management doing everything in their power to try and dampen my flame.

Oh yeah, the old management is holding me down shit.

Very original!

Except in my case, it's true!

It's not even a secret!

Go ask Lane or Theo what they think of me being associated with their company!

See how quick they are to point out that my "contract" isn't with the XWF, but with Miss Fury!

Shit, I heard a rumor that you won't even be able to say the word Pedophile much longer!

If they can erase words, they can erase me!

But they haven't!

Because I've backed up everything that I've said since I've returned!

I won the Quarenteen Battle Royle like I said I would!

I beat Mastermind like I said I would!

I took "Team Shit" to the finals, and won the Xtreme Title for a few minutes.

Not that Smokin' Bob bothered to notice!

And while I may not have beaten Thunder Knuckles a few weeks back, I didn't lose either!

A fucking draw!

The worst result that you can get!

Just a complete waste of time!

1 more second, and I would've had it won!

1 more minute and Thunder Knuckles would've taken his final breath!

Everyone placed before me has fallen Big D.

So tell me, what threat could you possibly pose toward me?

Toyko Japan?

Hell of a spot for this show!

Sunday, July 26th, I'm gonna find me some cute little Japanese schoolgirls, then I'm going to beat my D all night long!

SPECIAL DELIVERY!

Suddenly a manilla envelope is thrown to Graves from off-camera.

Graves opens the envelope and slides out a note and some images. He quickly stuffs the images back into the envelope as the camera swings around to catch a shot of the letter.

[Image: Untitled-4.png]

Oh shit, somebody got evidence on Grave's being a pedo I bet! He looked scared as shit! I wonder how Graves is going to handle this threat!?!

#JOINBOB

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
B.O.B. D (07-22-2020), Mr. Oz (07-22-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-22-2020)