Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Leap of Faith in Myself
Gage Gannon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-22-2020, 01:32 PM

“JJJAAAAASSSSPPPPPPERRRRRRRR”

The scene opens up in a dilapidated warehouse and Horace looks worse for wear. Jasper has obviously been crying and Gage comes into the picture laughing at Horace’s predicament….

“You know Horace you did this yourself….You and your little buddy Jasper decided that you would make fun of me, and you thought that I wouldn’t retaliate?”

“Listen man, I’m sorry ok…..we were…..we were only kidding around…”

“I don’t think you were Horace, I think that you and your buddy thought that there wouldn’t be consequences for running your mouth about him…..”

“HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!”

(Gage mocking Horace) “HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…hahahahaha no one can hear you Horace. You are all alone. And now we begin with the Gage Gannon Racist Fuck Conversion Camp….”

“Dear God man!!! What are you going to do to me… I swear to God man after I get out of here I am going to beat your black as…..”

Gage in a fit of anger takes Horace by his hair and tilts his head back…..

“You aren’t going to do anything….because once I am done with you Horace…….hahaha…..Black Lives Will Matter……you will be one of our most biggest supporters, as a matter of fact Horace…..you won’t want any woman deficient of melanin anymore….”

Gage just smiles as a big burly security guard walks up to Horace and holds his head in place as Horace squirms….

“You won’t get away with this you son of……..”

Horace’s words are muffled as the security guard puts him in a chokehold……

“Lesson Number One Horace…………Everyone Likes Big Butts……..EVERYONE……..and nobody has them like my fine melanated sisters…..”

Horace just squirms as Gage walks over to his boombox and begins to play Baby Got back by Sir Mix A Lot. Gage snaps his fingers as a black stripper comes up to
Horace and begins to feel on him……

“N….N…..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“I’ll let you and Latifah get acquainted Horace……I’ll check up on you in a bit…….”

Tears begin to form down Horace’s face as Gage places “Baby Got Back” on an endless loop and Latifah begins to dance on Horace…….

“I guess I do have a few minutes to spare so let me check in with my opponents for this Leap of Faith Rafter match. So I kind of already knew what my opponents where going to say, and let me just say…..”They Didn’t Dissapoint.” So let’s just cut the bullshit. First let me start with Sarah Lacklan. Hi Sarah…...I know that we have never officially met before but let me introduce myself. I’m Gage Gannon. Now based on your words I know for a fact that somebody as little as me, doesn’t even cause a blip to go up on your radar. I kind of figured that. You made some asinine comments, and I could tell that you were talking out of your ass, because nothing that you said made any sense.”

“So here’s my issue with you. Not that I need to go down my list of people that I have beaten, but let’s see….I’ve beaten Bilbo…that’s one…., I’ve beaten Kris The Hamma…that’s two, I’ve Beaten Crazy Steve..that’s three, I’ve beaten Tula…that’s four, and I’ve beaten Krazy Melanee……that’s five….. By my count in case I am missing something that is five matches that I have won. Let’s see I wasn’t pinned by The Wizard, Hanari was….but I will still take those two L’s. And I was beat by The Collector….that’s three loses….”

“Here’s the question how can I be average when I have won more matches than I have lost. I don’t get it. I get the hate for the opponents that I have beaten, but you are spitting the same shit that Tula was spitting. I have said countless times I don’t make the matches that I am given I just win them. Now does that mean that I am not going to get beaten every now and then? Of course it does. But what you fail to realize in this equation is that I am nothing like the “rich asshats” who have come through here before me. I get it you get those blowhards, who flaunt their money, and they think that money equals success.”

“No chick, hardwork equals success. I have said since day one that I will work harder than anyone in this company and I am every bit as good as I say that I am. Now it’s apparent that while you are sitting there cucking your husband that you gave a very shitty rundown of who I am. I have never flaunted, nor hid the fact that I come from a lot of money but honey if you think that that is the reason that Gage Gannon is good, you are clearly either stupid, or you just didn’t do your research.”

“Another thing that I have an issue with is your trash talk. It’s apparent that you think that you are saying something because you clown on my usage of the word your and “you’re.” Here’s the thing toots if you are listening to my promo, and if you would actually shut your mouth, you would not be able to decipher in what way I am using either your or you’re…..or is it you’re or your…..either way it just doesn’t make sense. I’m giving you extra attention because you seem to think that you ran me down the hardway. Let me explain something to you, I know that before I got here there was a pecking order around here, and I know that people like you were at the top.”

“But don’t think that for a second I give a damn about your past accolades. Don’t think for a second Sarah that I am a “flash in a pan.” I assure you that I am here to stay, and you have no say so in that. And I get it “Mama Tournaments” is back in the fold. Well whoop de fucking doo….I get it. You won a lot of tournaments and you come and go as you please. But I am a different breed. All that shit talking that you do, all that verbal “caka ing”, all that bird shit that you do doesn’t impress me. At the end of the day that was the past and this is the present. Understand that you are going to have to literally go through me to win this match, and as impressive as your little tournament wins were before, I wasn’t in those matches. With what little bit you did impress me with, the only thing that was for sure, was that you are full of shit, and you are full of yourself.”

“Roody Poo, Monkey Ass…..hmm I see I do take my inspiration from The Rock, but the problem is with the talent pool, and the idiotic asinine comments that I get my way it’s not that much of a stretch that well……the lower pool of the talent are Monkey’s asses… But don’t get it twisted sweetheart I know what I can and can’t get away with. That makes me smart. I get it, you think that I am ripping off someone, but I can assure you that again if you actually put as much of an effort into studying your opponents, versus just running your fucking mouth, you can see that while I do use those words, I attack each and every one of my opponents differently.”

“Now I am sorry if you did a quick glance and those where your highlighted sticking points but its evident that you don’t compete that much any more. Because if you think that for one second the gist of my promos is my use of the “Hard R” or me regurgitating other people’s stuff, then you are clearly a mark. Understand this, for you, and I want you to understand this completely. I will adapt. I will grow. I understand that I got beat by The Collector, and I realize my mistake. Whatever the cluster fuck Hanari and the Wizard was at the end of the day, I realize my mental error that I made, and I can own up to that. What you are going to have to realize Sarah, no what you will give me after this damn match is my respect.”

“You are going to put some respect on my name, and whether you are “Momma Tournaments” whether you decide to go back into the shadows and just watch from afar, you will learn that I’m not some of the other jerkoffs that have come here, and fall by the waste side quickly. You are going to give me my damn respect, or either I can take it. Trust me….my bite is a whole lot bigger than my bark, and while I am sitting here telling you what I am going to do, while I am sitting here analyzing your words that you spoke to me, it’s when we get in the ring that I am going to show you.”

“I literally at this point want you to get your head out of your ass. And realize that you better bring it, because it’s like I said in my last promo. I am literally THE PLAN B that you can’t account for. Two things are going to happen, you either are going to learn the hardway just how good I am, or you’ll adapt when you get punched in the face……………………………………………….and still realize just how good I am. Either way honey, it’s ultimately up to you….”

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

The scene cuts back to Horace being twerked on by Latifah and it is obvious that he is wearing down…..

(Horace sobbing)……”Why are you doing this?”

Gage appears behind Horace again just laughing…….

“You need to learn you racist fuck, that I didn’t get to where I was because of my skin color…..I got to where I was in spite of it.”

Horace is trying to shake his head from side to side but it is clearly not working as he finds himself getting excited besides himself…..

“The only way that this is going to end for you Horace is if you say those three magical words……”

“No…..I won’t say it…..”

“Black Lives Matter”

“Go ahead Horace say those magical words….”

“Fuck you Nig……”

The stripper all of a sudden puts her ass in Horace’s face as his screams are muffled……

“The kiddy gloves are off now you racist prick. By the end of this day, you won’t have a racist bone left in your body….”

The stripper gets off Horace as he is just sobbing in shame…..

“Why are you doing this? I’m so sorry, sir…I’ve learned my lesson and I promise you I will never do anything racist ever again…”

“It’s ok Horace, you are almost there but not quite.”

Gage calls the stripper off as he turns off the boombox and Horace is a blubbering mess. Gage’s security guard puts a table before Horace and begins to set two different entrees on the table…..

“While my security guard here is putting up an entrée, let me continue because there are four other people in this match. Now on to Chris Page.”

Gage begins to boil as he continues……

“What is it with you racist fucks? I can guarantee that, no excuse me like “The Rock would say since I emulate him so much….”I CAN GUARANDAMTEE YOU” that if you were looking me straight in the face half the shit that you said would get you knocked on your ass. What is it with people like you? You sit here and you look down on people like me and you want to complain about us, but nobody says anything when you motherfuckers are shooting up schools. Nobody seems to say anything when you motherfuckers do the same thing and march to the capitol with weapons because you are threatened for “having to wear a mask.” And then you have the audacity to sit here and judge my people. You have the audacity to open your fucking mouth, when you motherfuckers pillaged, looted, and stole land from the native americans, and you have commited mass genocide. Not just of black people, but also native americans as well.”

“See let me tell you what the real issue is with you. Your issue is Chris is that for how long you have been here, there is something that is missing. For as long as you have been here, you haven’t gotten the job done. You sit here and you complain about management “holding you down” when in actuality it is your mediocre ability that is holding you down. You are one of those people who don’t realize that they have already peaked. And not only did you peak, but you peaked early. And then you see a guy like me come along and I am everything that you are not. Young, more talented, black excellence on my side, and you sit here and you bitch and complain as if my skin color is the only reason that I am in this position. I’m here in spite of it you hillbilly fuck.”

“What got me to this point is my ability to do everything better than you. And that’s why I am on your radar. Make no mistake about it Chris Page, while you were maybe at one point the cream of the crop that cream got sour real fast. And you hide behind your misogynistic, racist, comments because at the end of the day you are lacking. You are a “little” man and when you see somebody like me it intimidates you. Let me guess, Chris, do you drive a big pickup truck with big wheels on it? Are you compensating for something Chris?”

“As much as I want to beat Sarah’s ass, I want to beat your ass more. It’s ironic that you are crying about management, it’s almost as if you wish there was some sort of “affirmative action” that could be used to make your path to glory easier. Only the problem is that there is no “affirmative action” for people being that much better than you. And you have the fucking audacity to sit here and tell me for the first time I am going to be tested.”

“The only thing that you are fucking testing is my patience. See I know that it is generic to come into this match to say that you are going to whoop someone’s ass, but I am going to beat your ass so black, that you will fit right in at an “Black Lives Matter” protest. I will be tested in this match, but it won’t be from the likes of you. You have no chance in this match, because you have done something that your David Duke looking ass shouldn’t have done. That’s instill the anger of a black man with the vengeance of thousands of his ancestor’s behind him.”

“See I am going to beat your ass so bad, that your racist daddy is going to feel it. As a matter of fact I am going to beat your ass so bad, that while my ancestors were clearly fucking you great great great great grandmother, she is going to feel the force of not only that African mandingo thrusting into her, but with my help your great great great grandmother is going to fill it, your great great grandmother is going to fill it, your great grandmother is going to fill it, and your grandmother is going to fill it. Then your mother, then your daughter, then your granddaughter….then your great granddaughter, and on and on and on and on down the line until you feel the wait of my people suffocating your fucking family line. See Chris in this match, I am going to bury your ass six feet under, then I’ll plant a tombstone, then I will piss on your grave. Because if you thought that you were being held back before this match, once I am done with you, you are going to wish that your people were still the fucking majority jackass.”

Gage has to back away from the camera for a minute as his security guard has finished setting up two courses…..

“What is this man…..”

“Horace……..there has been a change of plans……”

“Look man I’m sorry, I get it….I will never……….”

Gage, with an enraged look in his eye takes the pan and slams it against Horace’s head…..Gage continues to wail on Horace, as Horace is just trying to cover up his bod and is crying in pain…… Gage kicks Horace in his chest, as he just looks down at his limp body….. Gage composes himself and looks into the camera……

“I’m in a rare mood this week, you will have to forgive me……"

Horace keels over in pain as he puts his hands up in a defensive position….

“Ok, Ok Ok sir……Black Lives matter…..”

“What did you say Horace? "

"I said Black Lives Matter….. Please just don’t hurt me anymore….”

Gage picks Horace up and just smiles at him as he sits him back in the chair and just pats him on the back. Horace looks nervous as he just looks at Gage….

“Does….does this mean you are going to let me go free now?”

Gage just smiles his wicked smile…….

“Nope……but we have had a breathrough in your session today…”

Horace just cries in pain as Gage turns on “Friday.

“You are almost there my man……let the conversion continue. I have all the classics “Don’t Be a Menace”, “Friday”, “Soul Plane”, “Coming to America”, and a whole bunch of other movies. Then Horace when we get done with that I have some music from 2pac, Jay Z, Biggie, Wu Tang Clan, OutKast, Run DMC, and many more. When we are done Horace……you are going to be a changed man…..”

Gage snaps his fingers as the security guard starts the movie, and Horace tries to turn his head crying……

“Now where was I……ohhhh yes……..Greggo…..you know something Greggo after you were kind enough to post on my superstar page I surely thought that you would have something interesting to say. And then I realized that you actually have nothing of importance to say that doesn’t involve your genitalia. So for you Greggo I will say this. I’m sorry that there are two versions of Bilbo Baskinz in this company. Well just like I whipped the floor with your counterpart Greggo I am going to simply erase your very existence.”

“Seeing as you associate yourself with your Handler Sarah Lacklan, and since she had so much to say about me by default that means that whatever I do to her, I am going to do double to you. All you had to do Greggo was shut your mouth and take this ass whooping like a man. But don’t worry Greggo I assure you that this ass whooping will be quick, but it won’t be painless….”

“Now on to Ruby…..Ruby I don’t really know that much about you because of the fact that you are Anarchy and I am on Wednesday Nights, but I must assume that you have at least done your research. Here’s the problem. See I know that you mentioned your pal “Tula” and while yes I beat her ass she presented herself as a formidable contender. You on the other hand present yourself like a drugged out hippie who just so happened to stumble into this match.”

“Your jokes fell flat, but it was cute how you at least tried. I mean the highlight for me of your whole promo…..was when it was over. See Ruby you can sit here and you can dissect my wins and losses, as a matter of fact you can be like all of the other fossils around here who seem to think that maybe I am all hype. That’s fine. But you are just another person that I am going to have to humble into this leap of faith match. Don’t get this twisted, I can crack jokes with the best of them but when it is time to get down to business I get down to business.”

“Geri Miller, I know that you are double booked and your attention is probably elsewhere. Unfortunately you are in this match, and because you are in this match, that makes you a threat just like everybody else. Am I familiar with you, no I am not. But from what I here, you at least have a little bit of sense. This is not personal this is simply business. I’ve said it once and I have said it again. I want you to come into this match with confidence.”

“I want to be challenged, and from what I hear you are one of the very best. I like that. Because it allows me to test if I really am good, or is Gage Gannon hype. Make no mistake about it I am ready for this match, and to prove all of my doubters wrong. And Geri you are probably doubting me as well, so it looks like I have another reason to add you to my shit list.”

Gage stops what he is doing, and looks at Horace straining not find enjoyment in the movie he is watching….

“You know truth be told I am a betting man. And like I said at the very beginning I am the odd man out. I know that no one in this match expects me to do much damage. But the problem is you are going based off your own assumptions. The problem is that you don’t know what I am capable of until I actually show you. That’s the most dangerous man.”

“You all know each other and you have faced each other before so that would almost give you an advantage. But it doesn’t. You’re comfortable with each other’s moves and each of you know what to expect when you step into that ring. But you don’t know me. It’s like I said before, you can have all the plans that you want to, but when you get punched in the face by someone unexpected you are going to open your eyes and realize that you are in for a world of surprise. Each of you, have no reason to believe in me….and that’s how I like it. Because when you see with your own eyes me snatch that briefcase, then…..you will have no choice but to believe in me……and I will have no choice but to tell you I told you so.”

[Image: OMX9IA3.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post