Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Celestina Russo
Michael McBride Offline
Whiskey, Cigars and guns.

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-18-2020, 10:55 PM

Celestina Russo, a woman not to be trifled with, everyone knew of the Russo family in New York's criminal underworld. She had her hands in all sorts of illegal activities throughout New York, from running gambling dens, to assassinations. If it was illegal and could make money, you could bet the Russo's had a piece of it. Celestina as of late wasn't getting along with her daughter Bianca. She was still angry with her cheating on her father, but meant nothing to Celestina. One day soon. She would rid Michael McBride from the Earth but that would come soon enough. What Celestina wanted was to groom Bianca to take over the family, for many reasons. She could be killed, or want to retire but Bianca was the first born, thus her birthright and duty to lead the Russo clan, yet she fought with her mother over the subject. Bianca clearly did not wish to follower her mother's footsteps, but in Celestina's eyes, Bianca had no say in the matter. Celestina didn't when she was growing up. Since day one, that was her fate and it would Bianca's as well.

The Don sat in her office, going over papers as she normally does at the start of the day. Everything must be in order before the weekly meeting of the families later tonight, as she typed away on her computer, the office's phone started to ring. Celestina answered on the second ring.

"Yes? What is it?" She spoke in a monotone voice

"Lewis Claxton Jr is here to see you Miss Russo. He said he had a meeting with you." Said the secretary on the other end.

"That he does, send him up now."

"Of course Miss Russo"

Lewis Claxton Jr was the best criminal lawyer money could buy. His father had built his law firm from the ground up and now was one of the top in the city. He had a lot of help from the Russo family, but the two organizations have had a working relationship for decades, if there was ever a legal business to be handled for the Russo clan, Lewis and Son law firm was always there. Lewis took the elevator up to the top floor of the building and walked out into the main office of his client.

[Image: av0iuB9.jpg]

"Miss Russo, how have you been? It's been a moment since we last spoke, I hope all is good?" Lewis said with a shit eating grim and sat down in the chair.

Celestina nodded as she lit up a pink cigarette, she took in a drag before standing to her feet and walking to the window of her office where she could look over the City.

"Yes, all is well. I do not need legal advice. I called you for a different reason."

"Oh and what might that be?"

"I need someone to track down my daughter Bianca and bring her home. I had spoken to one of her collage friends. Bianca said she was going to Europe for the Summer. I found out this is not true."

"Ah, yes. I see and you want me to find someone not known around here I take it?"

"You are correct. I have a strong feeling I know where she has gone and if I'm right. Bianca will not come home without a fight."

"And where do you think she's gone to?"

Celestina narrowed her eyes in anger as she looked down at the city.

"To see her father. The only problem is, I do not know where he has gone to."

"I know a guy who can track her down, but he's not cheap of course."

"Money is no issue. Make the call, hire him. Whatever the amount is, I'll pay it. Tell them if they kills Michael McBride. I'll doubt their fee but I mainly want my daughter back."

Lewis rose from his chair and nodded.

"It will be done, have no fear. I will let you know when everything is set up and ready to go."

"Good. That will be all Mr.Claxton. Thank you."

Lewis smiled and made his way out of the office and back down to the lower floor. Celestina took another drag from her cigarette. Her daughter would be the next head of clan Russo, be that by her own free will or if her mother had to force her. It would be done.

TBC

XWF Achievements
1x Hart Champion
2x Xtreme Champion
1x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion w/ Peter Gilmour-Purebred Killers
Quadruple Slam Champion
[Image: svR0kd1.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Michael McBride's post:
Azrael Erebus (07-19-2020), Mr. Oz (07-19-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-19-2020)