Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
The Revivication Protocol Anomaly
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-18-2020, 07:21 PM

The massive factory that once printed millions of shirts to fuck with Mastermind, continued to make those shirts in order to keep making money as well as dig at Mastermind further. However, the tiny camera went through stairwells, went through elevators, it kept going down and down and down. Oswald made the facility anti-Panzer proof using the knowledge he received from the Seven Deities. However, one floor showed hundreds upon hundreds of literal tanks full of bright orange fluid. Each tank was someone from the XWF's past. Some that should never mentioned, some that should, each tank revealed even copies of people that are actually existing in the company, and currently on the cards within the past month. Duplicates that looked lifelike, chests moving shallowly, showing there was some breathing happening.

The camera was then forced through each layer of the facility, all the way to Oswald's face, looking into it's microscopic eye.

"What... do you think you're doing... down there?"

He growled, and the camera moved as if trying to leave Oswald's presence, but he was keeping it locked into this dimension. It looked up and down his body, and his left hand was outstretched, fingers up in a claw as if he was squeezing something that was like a ball.

"My Broken mind allowed you to stay around for far too long. This camera belongs to me, now. Not you, Panzer. You will leave my life, or I will fucking kill you."

That's when in a cloud of bloodied cum-coated confetti, appears Panzer.

"You were more powerful when he inhabited you fully. When the Seven Deities fueled you. You have residual powers, you don't have much more power in you than you are showing now."

Oswald chuckles, moving his hand to grab at Panzer's throat, only for him to disappear.

"I'm always going to be your little Cheshire Cat that's going to annoy you until you fucking die."

Panzer laughed before he is gone.

"Correct about my powers. However, I still have enough."

He slammed his cane into the dirt with his right hand before he gestured as a black mass appeared before him only for it to be flung into the camera, causing it to change into being inside his possession, turning it black. He chuckled as he moved to his factory, camera coming with, picking his cane up with him. He heads to his office, ignoring his team of workers. As he hits his office, he gave a silent order, because the camera turned around, looking at the factory workers and a gentle click is heard and a snap. He allows it to turn as the wall turned into a door and opened. Walking into it, the camera following as he steps down a spiral concrete staircase, walls concrete as well but flicks of metal could be seen. As they go away from light, that metal begins to light up and show their way down and down and down. Going at least 100 feet down into the ground and meeting up with opened doors. Much like Willy Wonka, the elevator was clear, allowing people to see which floor to get off on. He pushed a couple buttons and the elevator was moving slowly, going down to one of the once blacked out floors, but he waved his hand and he allowed the camera to go into the floor, and in this floor were a bunch of machines working on androids. Placing parts into different holes. He willed the camera to come back and more buttons were pushed.

They went down further, and the camera was once more allowed to roam. The black disappeared off the windows and as it's shown, there are hundreds of people counting pills, filling them, but adding a slight amount of that mind altering drug in each pill casing. The pills that didn't require a casing, they were coated with a light gel that dissolves slowly in the mouth and then further as it goes down to their belly. The coating constantly clinging to esophagus, throat, back of the tongue. This gel allowed a more quicker absorption of the drug, and as he thought of all this, he grinned before pulling the camera back and they went down another 20 or so feet, and on this floor, it was revealed to be the finished Android projects. One android looking exactly like Phantom Panzer, and another finishes, looking exactly like Oswald when he was Ghost Tank back in 2014. He grumbled, then chuckled at what he was planning to do with them, to force them to fight one another.

He pulled the camera back and they went down further, another 20 feet, and when the glass dropped, the world can see the many guns, missiles, grenades, and ammunition. He pulled the camera back and they went down further, nearly 100 feet into the ground, and when he revealed the floor, people were shown tanks and other military vehicles. He smirked as they went down again, the camera coming with as they finally land at the end of the line, and that was where the clone tanks were. He walked out this time, the lights coming on in his presence.

"This is where all my knowledge of both science and the universe come and coalesce into one place. Well, in many tanks. This is because the future requires us to be ready for anything that happens to be an inevitability. Data is collected, every single day and placed inside the tanks to further their knowledge, to make them a perfect replica of the person inside in the tank."

He moves over to a massive computer with the camera turning around, and people hear clicks and clacks of him pushing in the passwords required for it to be accessed. The camera turned around as did Oswald, viewing him as he placed one hand on his cane and the other hand on top of it. He cocked his head to the side, smiling,

"I call this project, The Revivication Protocol. It is for when people die, whether it's too soon, or on time, their consciousness continues on as it transfers into these shells. It will never be the end for them. They will live forever. They will continue to fuck with the world how they want, always younger than when they died."

Soon klaxons sounded out and the room went red. He turned around to the computer and began to type in strings of codes in order to fight the attack on the computer. He growled loudly, before yelling out loudly

"PANZER! CUT YOUR SHIT!"

The clown appeared behind him, the camera swinging to view Panzer, who was tapping in the air, showing he was fucking with the computer, the reason why there was a problem at all.

"GET OUT OF MY FACILITY!"

Panzer cackled as he continued his finger movements,

"How about you go fuck yourself you dumb cunt!"

Oswald roared out as he stood up and immediately he was brought to his left knee, hands grabbing his head as if he was applying some pressure to deal with a migraine pain. He then slowly stood up, his hair undone and he looked at Panzer

"Yyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaasssssss.... Phantom Panzer! I KNEW YOU'D COME! Yyyeeeeaaasssss..."

Panzer stopped moving his fingers, looking at the Broken being inhabiting Oswald's body right now.

"There he is! Paw! I knew you'd come to your senses!"

Oswald grabbed Panzer by the throat, head shaking and the free hand grabbed his own head, before releasing it, then moving it to Panzer's head, beginning to apply that disgusting power that lied underneath his suits, as Panzer laughed crazily, kind of his M.O., but the sound of gears, plastic and metal crunching as it was being crushed.

Oswald grabbed a hair tie and put his hair back once more as he began to look at what happened in the coding, looking to the tank holding his own clone.

"Motherfucker..."

He rushed to the elevator, needing to talk to his scientists in order to figure out how to fix the anomaly that Panzer placed into his clone shell. Possibly needing to talk to the Seven Deities, a conversation he is not looking forward to...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Michael McBride (07-18-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-18-2020)