Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
How do I follow you into the Unknown
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-22-2020, 09:16 PM

I can't sleep.

Because if I close my eyes, everything hurts.

I'm nearly home to New Zealand, but I'm not going to Wellington, where I live, I'm heading south to the South Island, to what they call the Garden City of New Zealand. Christchurch.

It has had its troubles in the last ten years. From a Massive Earthquake in 2011 to New Zealand's biggest terrorism event last year, when an Aussie cunt opened fired on two Christchurch Mosques killing 50 people and injuring many more.

The outpouring of grief was immense.

But that was last year, and this is this year, and amid the chaos of the Corona Virus, New Zealand was almost back to normal.

After 5 weeks of complete lockdown, 4 weeks of level 3 lockdown, another 4 weeks of level 2 we had been in Level 1 for the last 44 days, which means the borders are shut off entirely to the outside world, only allowing ex-pat Kiwis and certain individuals or groups that are allowed into the country that they must have a mandatory two week in isolation.

But for me, I had special dispensation to fly in and out of New Zealand at any given time, because hey this is my story so to speak.

ONBOARD MASTERMIND'S PRIVATE JET
NEARING CHRISTCHURCH, NEW ZEALAND

The camera fades in to the cabin of Mastermind's private jet, and it shows Mastermind looking out of the cabin window. He looks deep in thought. He has a photo that he is constantly flicking with his fingers. The camera can't see what the photo is of, because he keeps it just out of reach of the camera.

"So here I am heading back to my home country, not to go see my family who I desperately want to see but to go on a journey that may or may not have anything to do with the Wizard. I took a hell of a beating from Shawn Warstein a few days ago, and I am still feeling the after-effects a couple of days on.

"If you had your way Wizard you would have attacked me when you could. You had all the ample opportunity to do so, After all, the fuck wits that I call my stable, The Misfits, took forever to show up."

Mastermind looks at the camera. His face still looks bruised and also there are still a few cuts that can be seen. He looks down at the photo.

"You must be wondering if the Misfits will be at Leap of Faith? As of now, I can categorically say I don't fucking care. I've told them not to be there. So that's it. There's no underhandedness, it won't be happening. You of course can have your cronies there if you wish. I don't fucking care anymore. I was a loner once, I can be a fucking loner again, having to deal with shit coming my way. I don't want you feeling sorry for me that's the last thing I want. I know you hate my guts so let's just leave it at that."

Mastermind looks up at the camera.

"Speaking of you hating my guts Whizzo, may I call you Whizzo? Well, tough shit if I can't. I can't understand why you hate my guts, but I don't give a flying toss one way or another. You used to idolize me? What do you want me to say? Do you want me to smile and say 'oh wow that's gotta be so awesome, someone wants to idolize me, the Master of Minds.' Well guess what Whizzo? I don't fucking care if you idolized me. Many people idolize me like my fans. But that's just them. I can't stop them idolizing me. You, if you had continued to idolize me I would make a point of making you stop idolizing me. I am my own person. I don't need or want butt sniffers if you catch my drift."

Mastermind chuckles, and looks back down at the photo in his hands, and flicks it with a finger again.

"You've stated that you cannot lose this match, Whizzo? But you have already lost. You know you have. All this foreplay so to speak is for nothing. It's all smokes and whistles that you are going through Whizzo. It's because you are scared. You doubt yourself. Because the moment you called me out when you first stepped foot in the XWF, you were secretly hoping deep down inside, that I wasn't going to see your little call-out promo, but I did. And I knew that you weren't wanting me to say anything back to you, but you know know what I did Whizzo? I answered your challenge. And from there all things came crashing down.

"You know how I know Whizzo? I AM THE MASTER OF MINDS! Period. Do you think you have me sussed? Well, guess what fuck wit, you don't. I have SUSSED you out. And I am going to beat you come Leap of Faith."

Mastermind shakes his head in his disappointment of the Wizard. He looks back at the camera.

"At Leap of Faith you are going to wish that you should have stayed away from me. You think you can make me say 'I Quit'. How wrong you will be, It will be me, me I tell you, that will be making you say 'I QUIT'. I am that good. Because I am the MASTER OF MINDS, and I have already Mastered Your Mind, all you have to do is just say 'I QUIT' and all this will be over. I emplore you when you get the chance to quit early, then please do so, for both our sakes. More so for your career, than for me.

"I have absolute faith that I am going to be victorious once that bell goes. All I need to do is take that leap. It's just a matter of faith."

And with that Mastermind turns the camera off.

CHRISTCHURCH
NEW ZEALAND

I have landed in Christchurch. the biggest city in the South Island of New Zealand. And as I sit on my Private Jet, ready to disembark, I look down at the photo one last time, of the person that I need to see.

[Image: 162905.jpg]

He is the infamous Wizard of Christchurch. He was often seen in the city's Cathedral Square, every afternoon from 1974 to just after the Christchurch Earthquake in 2011.

He now lives in a small town called Oamaru. But every so often would head to Christchurch to make sure the city continued to keep going after the devastation.

He claims to be a very magical magician and wizard. He is well known throughout New Zealand.

So my meeting with The Wizard of Christchurch was to be in Cathedral Square. And I was hoping he could tell me why I was sent to him.

CATHEDRAL SQUARE
CHRISTCHURCH
NEW ZEALAND

I sat down with Ian Brackenbury Channell a.k.a The Wizard of Christchurch,a.k.a The Wizard of New Zealand, and showed him the photograph, the front and back, and also told him what happened in Bordeaux. For almost 5 minutes, he sat there silently and looked at the photo and then at me.

IAN: "And you say you're a professional wrestler?"

"Yes sir I am," I replied.

IAN: "Well I never in my 88 years met a Professional Wrestler. So that's a first for me. You say you were banged around in a glass cage for well over 20 minutes?"

"Yes sir. It's few and far between those types of matches. But yes I was a few days ago banged around."

IAN: "And you have an upcoming match with a guy who calls himself The Wizard?"

I passed Ian the phone, and showed him photos of The Wizard. He sat there studying the photos.

IAN: "He indeed looks like a wizard. He's got it all down pact. But the question is, is he a true wizard?"

"How do you mean?"

IAN: "Well you say you're a professional wrestler, professional wrestler plays different roles don't they?"

"Yes."

IAN: "Well he maybe fake acting being a wizard. And that's one way to expose him."

"True."

IAN: "These are not the eyes that you keep seeing or voice you keep hearing?"

"No."

IAN: "Mmmmmm," said deep in thought "Maybe there is a way I can get some more information. But to be able to do that we need to go to my home in Oamaru."

"What's there?"

IAN: "Stuff that I need to be able to help you further on your journey."

"Then let's go?"

IAN: "Do you have a car?"

"Yes, a rental."

IAN: "Then in order for me to help you, and let the universe do it's thing, I need to use your mode of transport."

I had no other option.

"Okay, follow me."

4 AND A HALF HOURS LATER
THE WIZARD'S OF CHRISTCHURCH HOME
OAMARU, NORTH OTAGO
NEW ZEALAND

4 and a half hours later, we at Ian's home, and he had set up a bunsen burner, and a cauldron.

[Image: 800wm] [Image: Aremi-2.png]

He was putting other stuff in the cauldron, and he started humming. He looked back at me.

IAN: "For this truly to work 'M', I need your permission to put the photograph that you have of me in the cauldron,"

I nodded. He placed the photograph of himself that was given to me by whomever into the cauldron, and he started humming some more before speaking:

IAN: "Oh powers of the universe hear me. Please help my guest carry on with his quest."

Suddenly I grabbed my head as I heard the screaming come back, more loudly than ever, and then I saw those eyes.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRi02I0pQCRlLyFDYsf1...A&usqp=CAU]

It's as if they appeared in front of me, and stayed a few seconds boring into my head. Then those eyes and the screaming were gone.

As I tried to refocus I heard a small explosion. I looked up to see The Wizard of Christchurch with black soot on his face. He held out his hand as what appeared to be a couple of photographs float down from out of the smoke. They rested in his hands, and he walked around to me and gave me the photographs.

IAN: "It looks like my job is done. It's your journey to continue on with."

The first photo showed a pile of rock formations.

[Image: Stone1.jpg]

The second photo showed just a smaller area of rock formations.

[Image: Castle_hill_New_Zealand_Rocks_inside.JPG]

There was writing on the back.

"You will find your next clue

On the left-hand side

just under the circles

on the rock."

"Oh great, I don't even fucking know where this place is!"

IAN: "I do, it's easy. It's Castle Hill. That's halfway between Christchurch and Greymouth on the rugged West Coast. In the middle of nowhere. The local Maori used that site for their learnings back in the day."

"Thank you, that's a travel period of at least,"

IAN: "At least a 6 and a half hour drive, you can stay here tonight and go early in the morning,"

Great, I thought.

After a night of avoiding Antony The Jerk's phone calls, and listening to the Wizard's loud snores, I made my way on the travel to the next event.

CASTLE HILL
MIDDLE OF NOWHERE
WEST COAST
NEW ZEALAND

7 hours later I arrived at this awesome site. Like the Wizard had said, this use to be the site for the local Maori, to come together and learn the old ways of teachings, and learning how to use science and also learn to navigate using stars. It was a good outdoor teaching facility. It reminded me of Stonehenge in the U.K.

It took me half an hour to get from the car park, up the very long and hilly walkway just to reach the rocks. Weirdly enough there was no one around. Usually it was swarming with tourists, but I guess because of the Covid-19 situation, we were shut off to tourists.

I found the special rock formation that was in the photo and began to search the circular holes. I couldn't find anything, and then something made me start digging at the side of the rock.

20 minutes later I found a small box. I grabbed it, and opened it.

The moment I opened it, I felt dizzy, and then I heard the screaming again, and as I grabbed my hear, and just barely had my eyes open, I saw those eyes come towards me, as if floating towards me.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRi02I0pQCRlLyFDYsf1...A&usqp=CAU]

I closed my eyes, as the screaming got intense, and when it disappeared, I re-opened my eyes, and the eyes were gone. I managed to focus, and saw that I dropped the box. I picked it up and re-opened it. There was a photograph inside. I recognized the photograph.

[Image: Stonehenge2007_07_30.jpg]

I turned the photograph over. Once again there was writing on the back.

"Who and what you seek

is here at Stonehenge

See you soon

Be prepared."

"Shit," I said to myself.

I now had to travel all the way back to Europe.

T.B.C

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub