Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Target Practice
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-17-2020, 05:09 AM

Howdy folks, looks like it's time once again for a story about your favorite hometown hero, bRiaN jAy sTorM. Oh here we are, this story takes place on the old family farm. It seems the man in the mask is on bRiaN's mind again, as he has assembled a home made target coarse littered with Jason Voorhees masks.

[Image: dFlAAPx.jpg]

Kinda seems like overkill here too! Because he has all kinds of crazy " toys " out to use while running the coarse! I'm talking a M1911 45 caliber pistol, a stun gun, a one handed camping axe, bear mace, sawed off double barrel equipped with dragon's breath shells, a couple of moltov cocktails, a sleeve of throwing knives, an outlaw's favorite the ak47 with an extended clip, and a wooden bat with nails coming out of it! Like I said...overkill! Right?

Well that's what I thought too, it's a bit much for using when running a training course, however bRiaN has been having a difficult time understanding why his best friend would be siding with this masked fellow over him, what's going on? bRiaN can hardly focus on his next match, the over the top rope Battle Royal at Leap of Faith.

Maybe Griff knows this guy, maybe they are planning something together? Perhaps for a brief moment, bRiaN even thinks he can get to the bottom of this and the three of them will look back and laugh about the whole terrible ordeal, during a nice friendly poker night. Then the horn sounds, and he begins to run the coarse.

It's a grueling stretch that produces an onslaught of broken masks, suffered at bRiaN's wrath, fueled by his aggression and internal turmoil, every weapon in his arsenal is used to the fullest extent. This goes on until bRiaN is left exhausted and panting in the center of the training course, completely outta ammo and the wooden bat with nails sticking out of it held tight in his hand. None of this satisfies his anger though nor does it cure his curiosity. His best friend's betrayal is still a mystery and it hovers over him like a storm cloud.

"To all of my opponents at Leap of Faith If you know what's good for you, you'll stay out of my way. You don't wanna mess with me ever but especially not now. That goes for every friend, foe and unknown, random new wrestler alike. I am not the man I was when I started wrestling for XWF, there is a war raging inside and it's changing me for the worst. My trust has been shattered by the one person I never thought would ever stab me in the back and I can't promise that I won't take it out on every wrestler that steps up to me during the match. I also can't predict what I will do to you, when it happens. So I warn you now. This way you will know what to expect, when the time comes and we are inside the ring together. Don't say you weren't warned."

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like bRiaN sTorM's post:
Mr. Oz (07-18-2020), Nathaniel Idenhaus (07-17-2020), Theo Pryce (07-18-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates bRiaN sTorM's post!
Mr. Oz (07-18-2020)