Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
It's Time!
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

07-18-2020, 02:54 AM

July 4th, Abu Dhabi
Global Combat Championships

Atara couldn't put into words how alien an empty arena was. This was her second foray into this particular setting and it was still unsettling, something she wasn't accustomed to at all. Not complete silence, but for a major international event, yeah. It almost seemed pointless, but she knew people watching were watching the world over. Hopefully on their end the production value made this seem more exciting than it was in person. It was almost somber save for the few occasional scream and shouts of teams trying to get hype. Looking out from the gorilla position it almost felt like she was being led to her execution. Long walk to the cage with nothing but her thoughts and whatever information staff and coaches tried to feed her last minute. Not ideal for a woman trying to get in the mindset to bash another woman's face in.

She was nervous. Visibly shaking nervous. Can't let them see it though, not her opponent, not the other team. Definitely not the fans. Definitely not him. She had to remind herself, the fight was real, but the walk out and everything else. All performance. The music hit. It was time.

Elsewhere, USA

On the other side of the camera, a nondescript bar in god knows where, it was literal cacophony of noise. Beer glasses clacking, chatter, pool balls banging, everywhere was noise including the hanging Televisions set sporadically throughout the place. Each and everyone was set on one channel, it was fight night and the preliminary's had just ended. The main card was set to begin. First fight, Atara Themis vs Jade Young.

From somewhere in the bar, a guy tried his best Bruce Buffer shouting It's Time causing a little stir in excitement and shifting focus for the majority to the televisions. Chattered died down a little, just enough to hear commentators going over statistics and eventually Jades music.

"Yo! I got fifty says she's knocks that skinny bitch out 1st round!"

Oi Cunt! I got five says you you knocked out right now!

"Noah! Calm down! I'm not looking for trouble...not tonight anyway."

"But it's Atty, it's the whole reason we're here?"

"Not really, I kind of forgot that was tonight. Let's just go. I don't want to watch this and it's only going to lead into something we don't need."

'Fuck that mate, I'm staying. I've got shit American beer and shit American food and a fight to watch and I don't believe you as far as I can throw you." Noah stuck a crutch out of there booth to emphasis..

Shawn sighed, rubbing his head feigning defeat,
"Fine, but you gotta chill. You've got one leg and I am only man."

"Cunt, I'm Noah Jackson. The Tim McGraw of Krav Maga. I only need one leg...."

Somewhere Ohio

"Jimmy! Where's Thunder Knuckles fucking remote? I'mma about to watch this Jackal tear this hyena looking motherfuckers throat out!"

From somewhere in the distance, "National Geographic?

"No you dumb shit! Atty is fighting tonight!"

"I have time to text her?"

"Uh, hell no, cause your late bringing ol Thunder Knuckles his beer and my goddamn remote!"

That Place Vinnie Is At

Standing in front of his television, puzzled look on his face, "Atara...I know that name. Where do I know that name.

Abu Dhabi

Jade in the cage, Atara and her team get their cue that there the time is coming up, the nerves are still there. Worse now, she needed the music. The performance. Trying to psych herself up, jumping and and getting loose, the seconds were winding down and she got tap on a shoulder. Looking over, her eyes met her sisters who held up a cell phone.

-- The Lacklands --

Good Luck Atty...you ho.

Atara giggled involuntarily, effin Sarah. She turned to catch the stage hand beckoning them and like that the music the hit.

Flanked on all sides by Themis Palaestra members decked in a pink and white livery resembling Atara's in ring gear,the performance started and the nerves had all but vanished. The length of brown usually hanging free from her head had been parted and meticulous twisted into two french braids. Bobbing in time to the music, the consumate professional she postured for the camera. Blowing a kiss or two, but her eyes where largely on the cage in front of her.

On the Other Side of the Camera

"Shut the hell up you Yank Cunts! That's my step mum!" Overly excited as we tend to portray him, Noah pointed frantically at the screen trying to encourage Shawn to look but was having no luck.The universal Champ was deep into his cellphone,
I know Noah, it's Atty. She's not your step mom.

--

"Jimmy, Marry Fuck Kill. The Jackal, The Heyna Bitch, or Grandma Lemontits?"

--

"Roxy!?! Did we have a show tonight? I've got wrestlers on TV? When did we subscribe to this?"

--

In quieter locals, and Noah's immediate vicinity, the commentators could be heard loud and clear.

[color=#C71585]'Grecian Atara Themis, this woman as exploded onto the MMA scene. A figurative unknown in the MMA world, she came in with XWF fame and fight heritage attributed to her father and coach Eros Themis but little else. We honestly expected her to be the fluke circus act for publicity, but she has steam rolled her competition. Literally. We watched her first opponent visibly rattled by Atara's tenacity and ability command that fight, but tonight. She faces big KO power in Jade Young and her chin hasn't been really tested.

"I don't think it's a concern, she smothers fighters, if this gets in clinch range. Shoot range. Jade is going down, and shes going down hard"

Everyone was watching, save one person, interested for one reason or the other the typical fighter introductions where made and finally it was actually....TIME!

[color=white]Last minute tips from her corner, a few stretches, the red pointed.

Are You Ready?

She nodded.

Are You Ready.

Jade Nodded.

Lets Get It On!

Now it got noisy, coaches and corner people screaming, cheering, shouting instructions. It would've been hard to decipher it all if Atara hadn't had the advantage of being Greek. That accent was unmistakable in her ears. Left handed, Atara marched forward in her natural southpaw stance and immediately the striker infront of her started with the combos. Weave, duck, roll, PAP!

Atara saw white for a few seconds, she was good, it was fine. Jade came forward again. Blue eyes watched and measured every step, waiting and whoosh...bam!

--

"What the fuck are doing cunt! She got her down!
Tear her throat out you corn dog eating motherfucker!
Zzzzzz
Candy Crush, who Knows

On the ground, Jade had no answer. Atara came from every angle with blows and didn't let breath an instant. The round ended, it was hers and Atara went to the corner beaming with pride. All smiles, little damage took, she peaked across the cage at her opponent who looked a little distressed. I've got this.

Round two bell rings and Atara moved forward, confident, no nerves. No shakes. She bullied. Jade around again, smothering her, beating her up in clinch. She was dominate.Round ends and that made her tally two 1.

--

"One more round you beautiful Grecian twat!"
"What?!"
"Nothing, go back to eHarmony!"
"It's Atara, did you expect anythling less..."
"Jimmy, are you fucking crying?"
"It's like Rocky, except with girls, and no Italians.

--

Round Three, up by two. Atara was inviincible. No care in the fucking world, it didn't matter who was watching. Didn't matter who was cheering. This was her fight and nothing was taking it from her. They met in the in the middle, Atara started to close and BAM! The world went white and she was her on back, coming to the Hyena closing fast but she was faster. Back on her feet...

--

Oh Fuck!
Oh Fuck
Oh Fuck
Oh Fuck[/color}

--

[color=white]Everything was a blur, but she was good. I'm good, I'm good...shit I'm not good. I don't have this. A flurry and hook....

Blackness.

Silence.

...cunt knocked her out. She ain't moving pops.
....she ain't moving Jimmy.
Finally, found VH1

Now his eyes were on her, [color=#FFA500]"Get up girl, get up...

Blackness. Silence. No cheers. No friends. Empty Void.

[color=#FFA500]".....I've got you

From somewhere his voice.

[color=#FFA500]"....I've got you. Wake up.

A ringing in her ears. A light in one eyes...the the other. Lids open

Medical staff and Atara's team are huddled in a frenzy around her and it turns a sudden buzz of excitement when she regains consciousness. All save for one. Knelt down beside, close to her fallen sisters ear was Osira....

[color=#9370DB]".....I've got you.

[Image: 590dbead6b1a9cda07a1bbfe4cedbb1a.png][Image: WdJBl03.png]
[Image: 645600712673c29e11a97f21b3dee4fd.png]

"It's been too long since I've spoken to the XWF convocation under the guise so affectionately and adequately bestowed upon me." Atara's voice, dark and robust, wriggled from devices the world over. Slinking it's way into the ears and minds of her fans, it coiled around their attention and held them steady to her bewitchment. As all her promos, her voice was first and then her face framed by a dark vignette.

"I strayed from what brought you to me, broke my promises, and it was not without consequence. I have lost more than I have gained, my ambitions leading me away from what I told you at the beginning I had come for. I have been beaten, I have been embarrassed,I have been threatened, and I have been ridiculed. Through it all, though, you remained loyal. You remained faithful Doves and the adulation I craved you wreathed upon my head week after week. It did not go unnoticed and your goddess has returned in full form." Her decree was as sincere as she had intended them to be all those months ago when she first appeared on XWF screens.

"Words mean little without the actions to support them, but be assured that come Leap of Faith Aphrodite will need no supplication. My wrath has been ignited and burns brighter than the Sun Helios' chariot tows. When my feet touch down in Tokyo, grass and flower will not bloom, but the earth will burn asunder and it is the torch bearer I will be after. A Queen, or so she titles herself, clinging to a piece of scrap as if it's the same magic girdle Aphrodite wore herself."
Atara giggled, an ominous laughter.

"Most dominate female, hardly a distinction we can measure Jenny. Hardly one that matters. Ours is a world where man and woman have been placed on equal footing. The scales are balanced Dove, we fight for the same prizes now and by the weight of that gold the distinction of most dominate female can only go to one. Here name is Kitten. One woman in the history of the Universal Title and you think that trinket elevates you above the rest of us."

"I may be wrong Jenny, I do fight actual fighters in a cage in my spare time instead of hosting an imitation talk show and, admittedly, have had my brains scattered a few times. My memory may serve me wrong, but how many women have even challenged for our top prize the past year?'
Atara paused offering the camera a condescending smile and held up a single solitary finger.

"And do you know who that was Dove?"

[color=#800000]Beautiful. Literate. Pugnacious. Atara.
[Image: 649d97882bb5ec1e2d827c9667db2407.gif]

[color=#ff1693]"The Engineers words, not mine Dove.I would give Jessalyn Hart her due, but I did say challenge."

"I hope your keeping up your Highness, because while I didn't win that match I had a podium finish and that's more than you can say. I walked away with just as much legitimate gold as you carry now. Score one for Atty, score none for Jenny."

"What of our second top prize? The Xtreme Title. Oh yes, that one. No one lets me forget that one, but by fuck or by fight I still had Shawn Warstein on his back more times that the majority of this roster...man or woman. Score 2 Atty, Score still zero, Jenny"

"The Hart Title, well that's a complicated one because despite the good nature and sportsmanship of Centurion who did offer me a shot, I refuse to debase myself by stepping into a ring with Peter Gilmour ever. More than you can say, if you walk with trash Dove, you end of smelling the same. The score remains the same."

"The TV Title, well those were fun times but I walked away empty handed again, but...go back and watch C*ntfest again. Noah I believe may have exited the pool and if it had not been for my guilty conscience I may have pressed the matter. I'm not here for gold though, and Thunder Knuckles has been an exemplary champion. Still, I was on the podium, Dove. Takes Atty up to 4...Jenny still zilch."

"I really don't want get into the Internet titles shots, or the Heavymetalweight, or the Federweight, because who really counts those anyways? I am sure you have competed for titles countless times Jenny, but this has all been in the span of less than a year for me. The scales don't lie, the XWF is my playground and because we can't measure it I won't claim to be the most dominate female."

"Because honestly Jenny, this isn't about who is the most dominate female. Sarah, Ruby, Vita, Bobbi London, even my own sister could make the argument to that claim. No Dove, this is about who is the Alpha female. The two aren't one and the same. You can win matches from now til Kingdom come and I will call the most dominate performer but I am bigger than that. I am the Alpha.

I drive the conversation! Anarchy, Savage, Warfare, I've done them all and you'll be hard pressed to go week in and week out without MY name being on someones lips. I am the one the girls the in back look at either in envy or in awe, just like you have done, I am the one they target. I'm the fucking conductor here and your just part my orchestras woodwind section blowing her heart out on a second hand instrument somebody has played before. Without me, there's a void, and Wargames proved that your Majesty."

"The minute I was MIA the conversation on that team stopped. The hope, the chance of victory went poof! I was the bitch management came to, not Jenny Myst. I AM THE ALPHA and do you know how to spot the Alpha Jenny. They circle round her and every ones feet are pointed her way. Remember, you walked in my direction."

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Chris Page (07-18-2020), Shawn Warstein (07-18-2020), Theo Pryce (07-18-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-18-2020)