Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 09:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Johnny Legend
Johnny Legend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

07-18-2020, 06:09 AM

WRESTLER'S INFORMATION

In-Ring Name: Johnny Legend

Wrestler's Real Name: John Leonard

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: Returning, but I doubt you have my old bio.

Wrestler Date of Birth: 04/04/1977

Height: 6'1

Weight: 265 lbs

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Personality: Choleric. A little bit of a goof at times.

Looks Description: I'll probably have to make one with an old Shane Dougles with long hair and a mildly groomed beard. His left eye sloops down a little from age and damage from past matches. Blue eyes, old chubby body but still somewhat inshape. Kinda like old Chris Jericho.

Ethnicity: American with his parents coming from Germany.

Pic Base, if any: Shane Douglas.

Strengths: Years in the business. Old, but still a very decent technical wrestler. Somewhat charismatic and tries to get others to do his business.

Weaknesses: Years in the business. Doesn't care for heights. He is very exposed if he climbs the tippy top. A bum right knee that dislocates from time to time. Hot-headed.

Entrance Theme Music: "Destiny" by Stratovarius

Special Entrance (if any):
(You can use this if you want, I just didn't know if I needed to put something here.)

The lights dim down to black with Destiny by Stratovarius(a shorter starting) starts to play over the speakers. With only a few seconds passing with the intro, the song stops for a moment and an unknown, deep male voice calls out, "The Last Legend" while it also appears on the screen in writing. The music comes back forty seconds into the song as it starts to pick up.

Announcer: Hailing from Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 244 pounds...Johnny Legend!!!

Johnny Legend appears from behind the curtain in his sleek black robe with "The Last Legend" on the back. The stitching on the back lettering is starting to come loose and some holes in the robe, he raises his arms in the air to a mix crowd reaction. Sporting a smirk as he struts his way down the ramp, Johnny Legend keeps his distance from the fans as he hopes they don't put any more rips into his cheap robe. He climbs through the ropes and into the ring while his music slowly dies down.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:
Stomp on the back.
Backbreaker.
Powerbomb into the corner.
Boston Crab.
Suplexes(like everyone, he loves suplexes).
Very rarely he does a superkick. But he does pull them out when in very desperate situations.

Trademark Move(s): Early Retirement
Description(s): A strong backbreaker that ends with pushing both sides of his opponent down so the back bends even more on his knee.

Finishing Move(s): The Legendary
Description(s): Oldschool Walls of Jericho.

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: Whatever weapon, he likes to work the back of his opponent. He doesn't leap off anything high due to being old and just figure its dumb to do so.

Additional notes: Johnny Legend is pretty easy to write against. He's dumb. He's fat. He's old. He has either dementia or alzheimers, but he thinks he doesn't and just toying with people... but he does. Johnny will forget victories and losses. He thinks everyone will be his friend. Oh, and he has an imaginary friend cat called Lucky.

He says Blockhead a lot. Which annoys people.

Legend also retires... A TON. He has a ton of losses in plenty of other federations if you want to make fun of that, as well. I mean.. Just read one of my crappy roleplays and you should have enough ammo to blast me to the moon.

Edit Hate Post Like Post