Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Into the unknown
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-16-2020, 08:12 PM

and just like that it was over.

Moments earlier

Quote:Warstein collapses to the ground, as he begins to slide to the opposite side of the ring. Wiping the blood out of his eyes he pulls himself to his feet using the ropes. Mastermind slowly begins to get to a knee.

This match has taken it's toll. I'm in all sorts of pain, and feel like I'm bloodied.

Quote:Warstein rushes at him.

HEATHER: KINGS CROWN!!!

PIP: It’s academic at this point.

Warstein connects with the knee as both men lay on the mat.

If I wasn't already, I am starting to feel a massive headache coming on. My eyes are blury.

Quote: Warstein rolls over to his stomach and gets to a vertical base. Warstein looks at his left hand with the brass knuckles and takes it off. He tosses them over the side of the glass. Warstein walks over to Mastermind and lifts him up, but is hit by a low-blow that sends Warstein to the ground.

PIP: You’ve got to do what you have to to win here….

Mastermind and Warstein both get to their feet at the same time. As they both let loose a flurry of punches. Neither man backing down. Until Mastermind blocks and rails off a few punches. Mastermind reaches back but is kicked in the gut. Warstein quickly steps in and levels him with an EGO TRIP.

PIP: You have to ask….

HEATHER: How much more can Mastermind endure?

I've been taken down by Shawn's Ego Trip, and as I struggle there on the ground, I open my eyes and suddenly see, not Shawn's eyes but:

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRi02I0pQCRlLyFDYsf1...A&usqp=CAU]

Am I mistaken?

Quote:Warstein sits up and looks at Mastermind, then gets a sly smile on his face. Warstein pulls up Mastermind’s head and shows it to the world. Then Warstein wipes the blood off of his face and draws a cross on Mastermind’s forehead.

Shawn: In the jungle the mighty jungle….

I feel something being drawn on my forehead as I am trying to get my focus back. But then I hear Shawn singing something. Surely he isn't singing in the middle of a match. I try to listen, and yes he is singing. I open my eyes again and see not Shawn's eyes but again:

Quote:Warstein pulls Mastermind all the way up to his feet.

HEATHER: Is Shawn singing?

PIP: It appears as he is... and I think we are about to get sued.

Warstein walks Mastermind over to the weaked wall and smashes his head.

Creeeeak…..

Shawn: The lion hunts tonight….

As Shawn smashes my head against the glass wall, the vision I was able to get back earlier, temporarily leaves again, and I see darkness. But the pain.... oh the pain. My head. And then I hear Shawn singing again. He's singing the song that I had earlier played in one of my earlier promos. I have pissed him off that much.

Quote:Once again Warstein slams Mastermind's head into the glass.

Creeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaakkkk

Warstein slams his head into the wall once again

Twice more Shawn slams me face first into the glass wall, and twice more that fucking hurts. I'm too weak to be able to fight back. The pain keeps on coming. I think I try to flail around but I can't even do that.

Quote:and takes a few steps back still holding Mastermind by the back of the head. Warstein looks Mastermind right in the face.

I can barely make out that Shawn is looking me right in the face. As I struggle to open my eyes and focus I don't see Shawn's eyes, I once again see:

Quote:Shawn: Long Live The King.

I hear those words and I instantly know the end is near. Shawn is indeed the king. Shawn is indeed teaching me a lesson. A lesson 3 times over. But at least this time I have given it another good shot. But not the shot I really wanted.

Quote:Warstein throws Mastermind towards the glass wall with all of his strength and Mastermind’s body weight behind it. Mastermind slams hard into the glass wall…

I feel the wall. I feel the glass. I feel it really, really hard. The pain has gone. Everything I feel is gone. I just feel numb. I have to accept what is coming next.

Quote:Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Quote:Mastermind flies through the glass and to the floor below as Warstein drops to a knee in the ring. The ref quickly checks on Mastermind and slides the Universal Title to Warstein who holds it up high above his head much to the chagrin of the audience.

I'm lying on the canvas. Glass all around me. Glass all on top of me. Glass in my skin. I can feel the warm feeling of blood. I can barely hear the crowd going crazy, of Shawn celebrating the way he usually celebrates. I'm finally glad that is over. I'm just lying on the canvas. I can feel footsteps. It's the referee checking on me. No, wait, it's Shawn again looking down at me. I know for an instant he feels pity for me. I feel an attack coming. Is Shawn going to finish me off?

Then suddenly I can hear the crowd go crazy. I listen intently and I can just hear something.

Oh no, it can't be. Not now. Not in this state. I hear:

The fans are going even more mental, that means the Wizard is on his way. I'm not in the right frame of mind to face him now. I guess it's pay back for the last few times I attacked him. FUCK.

Quote:'Guille's Theme' hits the arena's sound system and the crowd goes crazy.

The Wizard makes his way to the ring, with his Manager Mof just behind him.

The Wizard comes face to face with the Universal Champion Shawn Warstein, who thinks he is there for him. The Wizard starts talking to Shawn.

"I can hear the conversation. The Wizard is telling the Uni Champion that he is not out here for him, he is out there for Mastermind,"

I struggle to move. This is not good. Not good at all. Shawn is still standing over me. I'm still waiting for him to finish me off. I hear another set of footsteps. He's here. The Wizard is approaching me. It's going to be a double team attack I can just feel it. I wish they get it over with and just do it. I'm going to be on the shelf for at least a few months. Fuck. I'm going to miss my showdown with The Wizard at Leap of Faith. Oh fuck that's what you get for being a sitting duck like I am.

I then hear The Wizard talking to Shawn. What are they fucking talking about? Who's going to go first? How they are going to attack? No... wait, I can hear The Wizard telling Shawn that's not out there for him, he's out there for me. Oh shit that's ten times worse. I try to move. I can't.

Quote:Both Shawn and The Wizard look down at Mastermind who again is struggling to get to his feet. Shawn nods to The Wizard and makes his way to the back.

Glass is everywhere because of the broken wall which Mastermind has just gone through, from behind him Mof, suddenly has a broom, and pulls the Wizard back, and starts sweeping up the glass in front of the Wizard. He just cleared a way forward for The Wizard who takes a step.

I can feel both Shawn and The Wizard looking down at me. Come on do it, finish me off now. Please.

Wait... what's happening. Shawn is leaving. I hear his footsteps walking away. Now I have to do with the Wizard by himself. Wait, he's not by himself. Someone else is with him. I can hear a broom sweeping glass away. It must be his useless manager, Mof.

Speaking of Managers, I'm lying here still like a sitting duck, or like a roast duck ready to be served. If the Wizard is out here, and his Manager, where the hell are the Misfits? Where the hell is Antony? I know I told them not to interfere in my Uni title match, but that's because there was a glass cage in between me and the outside, no one could get in. But where are they now? FUCK.

I can feet the Wizard take a step towards me.

Quote:Mastermind is trying to get to his feet, unaware he might be attacked at any time by the Wizard. The fans are going crazy. They want this attack to happen.

Instead the Wizard asks for a microphone. Mof grabs it and gives it to him.

"Mastermind...... at last..... we meet.... again."

I finally find the energy that I didn't have before, and try to get to my feet. I know, I have a gut feeling, that the Wizard who is standing watching me not far from me, wants to attack me. I can feel it, so too can the fans, they are going crazy. They are imploring the Wizard to attack.

Suddenly I hear the Wizard asking for a microphone. Fuck. He wants to taunt me. Just get it over with man. I hear the footsteps of Mof walk over to the ropes, get given a microphone, and walk all the way back where I'm struggling to get to my feet. Fuck sake, where are the Misfits?

I hear the Wizard speak those words.

Oh shit. He's goading me. He really wants to attack me. I can feel the anger in his voice. Where the fucking hell are the Misfits? Them not being out here at this point, is really starting to fuck me right off. It's unacceptable. I can't even fucking focus.

Quote:Mastermind is down after his latest attempt failed to try to get to his feet. His whole body is shaking. Clearly, he is not right. Mof sweeps a huge pile of glass at him.

I know I managed to struggle to my knees, and I'm about to struggle to stand, when all of a sudden I hear this awful sound in my ears. It's like squealing siren singing type voice. Very very loud. I fall back to the ground. I'm a real sitting duck now. That sharp sound isn't going away. I can feel my body shaking. Suddenly I feel glass swept at me. Some of it lands in my legs.

Quote:Mastermind finally finds the strength to look up. His eyes finally locate the Wizard. They gain focus, they gain intensity, He looks almost ready to go back into battle.

I strain to focus. I strain to look up. I finally find the strength to focus and lookup at The Wizard standing over me. For a few seconds, I see his eyes, but then they disappear and I see

Those eyes, they bore into me. Those eyes. Whose eyes are they? I thought they were the Wizards? But they aren't. What the hell?

Then I hear in my head....

You need to come to me. You can find me when you come Into the unknown.

Quote:"Ah, there you are. I hate to drop this on so soon after your failure to master Warstein's mind, but.... if not now.... when? I'm here to discuss the battle many years in the making.... A fight so epic it can only take place on a Pay Per View.... Yes I'm speaking about our match at..... Leap of Faith."

I struggle to see and hear. But the voice is gone, and so too are those eyes. I am now seeing The Wizard's eyes, and he is talking down at me. Literally. He is saying something about our match is many years in the making that it needs to be on a Pay Per View. That it needs to be at Leap of Faith. No shit, sherlock. I already told him that when he came after me. No wonder he needs to be attacked over and over again.

Man, where are those fucking Misfits?

Quote:Mastermind finally gets the energy to struggle to his feet. He stumbles over towards The Wizard. He swipes the microphone from The Wizard's hand. And manages enough energy to push the Wizard backward a couple of steps. He then raises the microphone.

I find enough energy to finally get to my fucking feet. I manage to stumble over towards the Wizard. I have to be staunch. I can't show him how much pain that I am really am in. I somehow manage to swipe that stupid microphone from him, and manage to have enough strength to push him. Its enough for him to sumble back a few steps. I have a few things to say myself.

"What.... what the hell is your problem? I... I.... have to know.....Why chose me as your first point of call in the XWF.... TELL ME..... NOW!!!"

Is all I can manage to say.

Quote:Mastermind throws the microphone back at the Wizard. The Wizard smiles (as if we can see a smile). He knows he has gotten under Mastermind's skin. He lifts up the microphone.

"It's a long story, Mastermind. Bottom line is.... I HATE YOUR STINKING GUTS."

I throw the stupid microphone back at him. He knows that I know that he has gotten under my fucking skin. Those bloody Misfits are late. The Wizard then tells me that it's a long story but basically he hates my stinking guts.

He hates me? He hates ME? HE HATES ME?

What the fuck?

What the fuck have I ever done to him?

Quote: Mof is seen massaging the Wizard's shoulders, trying to calm him the big man down. The Wizard jabs the bottom of his staff into the ring repeatedly. He's very animated in his hatred for Mastermind. Even the fans at ringside are like 'hey calm down man'. He finally gets back his level of composure that he had before.

I can just make out his stupid cunt of a manager (boy I'm starting to sound like Noah - what a bitch), Mof massaging the Wizard's shoulders. He is very clearly riled up. That's not my fucking fault. He's the one out here trying to confront me. What a stupid cunt, can't even control his emotions. He's fiddling around with his staff. His hate for me is piling out of him. I can hear the fans chant 'Calm down man'.

Quote: "Sorry, but you ruined my life. I'd get into the hows and whys but.... this is wrestling, not days of our lives. Point is, I want payback. I need to face you, Mastermind. I need to beat you. And I'm willing to do it on your own turf. I'm willing to do it under your rules. Why? To prove once and for all you cannot Master THIS mind."

I'm standing there trying not to laugh..... I ruined his stupid fucking life? I'm trying not to smirk my infamous smirk, he's telling this isn't days of our lives? What stupid fruit loop watches Days of our Lives. Must be a yank thing. He wants payback. What a fucking joke. He needs to face me. I don't need to face him. He needs to beat you. Oh I know I need to beat him, my losing streak is again up there. What is it now? 7? He wants to do it on my turf, under my rules? The XWF isn't my turf, it's everyones. I just happened to stumble into it, before he did. He reckons I can't Master his mind. Wait a minute, what a soft cock.

He's already out here confronting me after my match and I haven't mastered his mind? Too late pal. You've fallen into my trap. You are my sucker. I'm afraid to tell you I have already mastered his mind. By simply calling me out early, he fell into my mind of sight. It's like line of sight, for people with guns, but with me it's Mind of Sight. What a complete nutter.

Quote:The Wizard throws the microphone back at Mastermind who catches it. Mastermind then looks at the Wizard, trying to recall where he met this man from previously but he can't, finally, he lifts the microphone to his lips.

I receive the microphone back from the Wizard. He wants me to speak now. Oh how lucky I am. I look at him trying to ascertain if he is even in the right frame of mind, sound, and judgment. He's starting to remind me of Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs. Wait.. that brings me back to why isn't she here or the rest of the Stable? What the fuck? So now I have to respond to his sorry ass. So I do.

"Well, if you won't tell me now, I guess it'll come out during our promos for Leap of Faith. But know this, I have FAITH that I am going to beat you at Leap of Faith. You want to choose a stipulation then by all means let's hear it. I'm giving you the chance."

Now that's a great play on words if there ever was one. Don't you guys reckon? Hang I, who the hell am I talking to? I still must be feeling the after effects from being smashed into the glass one too many times. At least I'm not seeing those eyes again.

Quote:Mastermind throws the microphone back at the Wizard, who attempts to casually catch it, but drops it. Luckily, Mof is there to make the save. He hands the microphone back to the Wizard.

I throw the microphone back so I can let The Wizard talk, the stupid cunt drops it. What a funny fella. His stupid manager is there to pick up the pieces. Speaking of stupid Managers, Antony is really dropping the ball tonight. Have I mentioned he and the Misfits are very late to this party?

Finally, the Wizard regrips the microphone.

Quote:"Hmmm., That seems awfully nice of you, Mastermind. You aren't trying to MASTER my MIND are you?"

Guess what dickwad, it's too late, I already mastered his mind. The dumb fucker. But I wasn't going to tell him that right here in the ring, I'm still trying to recover.

Quote:Mof leans in to whisper in the Wizard's ear. While doing so, a drunk female can be heard screaming "I LOVE YOU WIZARD!!!"

It sounds like Fanny. The camera cuts over to the crowd and sees that it is is, indeed, the Wizard's #1 fan..... Fantasia.... she's hammered, double fisting a couple of beers. The Wizard ignores her, and the camera cuts back to the ring.

I see stupid Mof cunt lean into his client, and whisper something. Somewhere just outside the ring, I can hear a girl shouting that she loves the Wizard. Haha, that's got to be the funniest thing I heard tonight, along with the Wizard's claim that I haven't mastered his mind yet.

Quote:"I was going to suggest that, when I win, I get the royalties to all of your merch, but, I mean, we all saw how well those items sell. So, I'm going to suggest something final. Something resolute. Something that will allow me to get the revenge I seek. A stipulation where the victor truly masters the loser's mind. Let me see.. ah yes... an 'I QUIT' match."

I stand there trying to focus on what I need to be focusing on, my eyesight keeps coming and going. But I keep hearing the Wizard's boring tripe of a conversation. Something about wanting royalties to my mercs, hell no I get some good money for them, he goes on to blabber about a resolution. Something finality, A stipulation that the winner truly masters the loser's mind, Hang on, I've already stated I've already mastered his mind. I'm not going to get back and explain how.

He would like an I QUit match. Fucking hell. How stupid is he? That's the worse thing he should have asked for. That's my kind of match. I make people say I Quit all the time when I WIN my matches. Not that I haven't won in 7 matches, but that's beside the point.

Quote:The Wizard throws the microphone back at Mastermind. Mastermind catches it with ease unlike the Wizards attempt a little bit earlier. He is seen smirking his infamous smirk as the fans go wild at the stipulation that is announced.

The Wizard throws me back the microphone trying to catch me off guard, but I calmly catch it, not like his stupid attempt before. I decide to do another one of my infamous smirk trying to get a reaction from The Wizard. I get a great reaction from the crowd, my adoring fans though.

"You want an 'I QUIT' match?"

I see the Wizard nod, the stupid cunt doesn't really know what he is getting himself in for. Idiot.

"Then by all means I will give you the stipulation you so desire for our match. But know this, I won't be the one saying 'I QUIT.' YOU WILL."

There, I said it. I said what I really wanted to tell the fool.

Quote:Suddenly from out of the crowd, The Misfits - Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs, and newest member Scarlet The Hunteress Donaldson slide into the ring to join their leader. Their manager Antony the Jerk can be seen on the outside.

Suddenly from out of nowhere the fucking Misfits, late as a fucking New York cab, hit the ring, and join me. They think it's all fucking cozy that they appear now? Wait until fucking later. But I need to end this Mexican standoff. NOW.

Quote:Caught off guard, The Wizard raises his mighty staff. Mof reaches into his baggy pant pocket and reveals a can of pepper spray. The Misfits start laughing. This won't be enough to stop them. They step forward. The odds look bleak for The Wizard and Mof. Until.......

I see the Wizard raise his stinking staff, and that his stupid deadweight of a manager Mof, take out a can of pepper spray. Around me, Kris, Melanie, and the new girl, Scarlet all start laughing, and I can hear Antony laugh from outside the ring, this pisses me right off, but again, I'll save it for late. The staff and the pepper spray won't stop us. We step forward. We know we have them outnumbered, finally,... and then.

Quote: A wild bunch of blonde hair struggles to get into the ring. The person to whom the hair belongs struggles to their feet. Upon performing a hair flip that probably felt a lot cooler than it looked, we see that it's.... it's......

FANNY!!!!!

Fanny looks at the Wizard. Then at Mof. She's got their backs.

A stupid looking drunk bitch, somehow manages to scramble into the ring. Her hair toss is one of the worse hair toss attempts I've ever seen, but whoever this stupid bitch is, we don't know. We don't care. But the Wizard and asshole Mof seem to know. She drunkily looks at us, then back at The Wizard and Mof. They think she has their backs. What a fucking joke.

I'm starting to feel the effects of the Glass Cage again. My adrenalin is draining fast.

Quote:This doesn't bother the Misfits. They are continuing to step forward slowly but surely, and intently. They continue zeroing in. Then suddenly.......

Fanny heaves...... and she pukes all over the ring.

The Misfits jump back, disgusted. The Wizard is horrified

We keep advancing until from out of nowhere, the stupid drunken fan bitch that the Wizard knows, starts heaving and pukes all over the fucking ring, just missing us.

It stinks. It stinks bad. Whatever she drank, and also ate, it stinks really bad. I manage to take a look over at the Wizard who looks horrified. More than horrified, embarrassed. She just embarrassed his brand.

Quote:Mof, noticing an opportunity, grabs the Wizard, and Fanny, yanking them out of the ring. Before the Misfits can recover from the horror bile, and the smell, The Wizard, Mof, and Fanny are halfway up the ramp.

Mastermind runs to the ropes and watches The Wizard, Mof, and Fanny heading towards the stage entrance. Mastermind really wants the last word.

Suddenly Mof grabs his client, and I'm not sure why, he also grabs the stupid drunk bitch. But the stench is still so bad, that we don't see The Wizard, Mof and the drunk girl escape the ring, until they are half way up the ramp.

I see this, and jump over the stinking bile, and run to the ropes. I need to have the last word.

"This isn't over Wizard. See you at Leap of Faith, where, you WILL quit to me."

Quote:As Warfare is about to go off the air, Fanny, who is covered in beer and puke, is annoyed at what Mastermind has said and tries to run down the ramp, but the Wizard and Mof grab her, and pulls her back. The Misfits and The Wizard, Mof, and Fanny have a staredown as Warfare finally goes off the air.

After I said what I said, the stupid fangirl, all covered in vomit, and beer, tries to make her way back to us, but the Wizard and Mof pull her back to them, and we have a staredown. I'm aware the cameras are shutting down which means Warfare is going off the air. The Wizard, Mof, and their drunk bitch head to the back, and with all my adrenaline gone, I collapse.

Those eyes. Those power full eyes I can see again, as I struggle to open my own eyes I see

One minute they are there and the next minute they are gone. As I come to, I realize we are backstage. I'm being attended to by a medic. They have cleaned up my cuts, and I feel like I've been through the wringer.

I hear a commotion in the room. The Misfits are having a whale of a time enjoying what went on out in the arena when they finally came to my side.

My headache is returning, and I just try to zone out the Misfits by staring at the wall, but they are not being quiet.

MELANIE: "That was soooo much crazy, that bitch was drunk."

SCARLET: "Not drunk, but wasted. She was a cookie bat."

"Where were you?" I ask quietly

MELANIE: "Not as cookie bat like me.

KRIS: "No you take the cake. But I have to admit I really enjoy that,"

"Where were you?" I asked again trying to raise my voice but seemingly unsuccessful

Suddenly I hear glass breaking...

then I see those eyes

and then I hear that voice

You need to come to me. You can find me when you come Into the unknown.

"Who are you?" I can hear myself asking out loud

ANTONY: "What was that?"

Aware I was being watched I say "Nothing,"

KRIS: "I can't wait for Leap of Faith. We are going to destroy the Wizard,"

"No," I say

"No, what?" asks Antony

That sound in my head is starting to come back.

"No I don't want you guys at Leap of Faith," I finally manage to get out

I am aware, through the pain of that sound in my head, that the room has gone quiet, and the Misfits were staring at me.

"Why wouldn't you want the Misfits at Leap of Faith?" asks Antony

"Where were you guys tonight?" I ask

"What do you mean?"

"Are you just gonna keep asking a question with a question?" I snap back

"What's going on with you?"

"Just answer the fucking question,"

"What question?"

"Where were you guys tonight?"

"We were there?" says Kris

"No, you guys came far too late once The Wizard was in the ring," I yell back

"But you didn't want us out there," says Melanie "There was a glass cage between you and Shawny, and outside the ring,"

I grab my head. I wish this pain would go away.

"No, for fuck's sake. Afterwards. When Shawn sent me through the glass, and I was lying there, and I was totally at the mercy of both Shawn and The Wizard, where were you guys?"

"We were trying to find the right time to get out there,"

"The right time?" I yelled "The right time? The right time would have been straight after Shawn sent me through the fucking glass,"

"Calm down," says Antony

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down," I say trying to stand up

I suddenly feel wobbly, and grab the side of the seat that I had been sitting in. Antony tries to take a step towards me, but I put up my hand.

"You guys were late, you left me exposed to both Shawn and The Wizard, and then luckily The Wizard told Shawn to fuck off, but then I was left alone with the Wizard? I needed you guys out there,"

"We did get out there," replied Scarlet, the newest Misfit

"Fucking late. You guys let me fucking down. You guys fucking failed big time,"

"Now hold on," says Antony "I know your hurting,"

"No, you fucking don't know how much I'm hurting," I yell at Antony for the first time since I met him "I'm fucked. I'm sore. Things are happening to me that I can't explain, and I'm seeing and hearing things, and I can't get rid of this noise inside my fucking head, and the worst thing of all, you guys were late. You guys are never late, but you were tonight, and that is such a massive let down."

"I think you need to sit down," replied Scarlet trying to step towards me

I hold up my hand again "I don't want to fucking sit down. I want to get out of here."

"Then let's go," says Antony

I spin around on Antony. I try to keep my balance.

"I don't want you guys anywhere near me. I don't want you guys at Leap of Faith. I want you guys to leave me alone, and I want you guys to fuck off. Stay the fuck away from me."

I stumble towards the door, leaving everyone speechless and dumbfounded. I couldn't believe I said that. I just couldn't.

But the whole world was closing in on me.

As I get to the door, I grabbed it, swung it open, and stumble outside. I yank the door shut, and almost collapse. I feel nauseous. I feel like I want to throw up. I lean on the wall to get my bearings, to get my sense of balance back.

Someone is standing in front of me. I try to make out who it is. It's one of my aides.

"Are you okay, sir?"

"Do I look okay? Do I fucking look okay? Where's the fucking car?"

"I can have it come around! Are we waiting on the others?"

"Fuck off. No. Help me to the car."

"Yes sir,"

I take a step towards the aide, but that's when everything just goes blank.

"You need to come to the unknown. You need to come to the unknown as soon as you can. You also need to wake up."

WAKE UP NOW

I try to open my eyes. All I see is business. That throbbing is back. So is that loud pitch wailing.

Finally, I manage to get my focus back.

I am aboard my Private Jet. I don't know where I am going.

I feel something in my hand. I open my hand.

There is some kind of photo in my hand. The back of the photo is facing me. There is some kind of writing on it.

'The only person who can help you in your quest

Who can help you come into the unknown

Lives in Christchurch, New Zealand

Find him, and he will put

You on the right

Path."

I turn the front of the photo over, to see the picture of the person who I was supposed to be meeting.

T.B.C

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Theo Pryce (07-18-2020), thewizard (07-16-2020)