Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 02:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Father's Day visit...
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-16-2013, 01:34 PM

(camera feed on, someone is pointing a camera at Andrew Morrison)

(We see Andrew Morrison is at..a cemetery?..kneeling by a tombstone...not too far away is a parked black car)

Father's Day..a day where everyone celebrates the man that helped bring them into this world..the man that is a constant in a child's life..the man who would spend time with his children and would never lay a hand on them...the man who would never leave their children no matter what..would spend quality time with their son....

(raises voice)

you may have helped bring me into this world...but where were you..where were you when I learned to walk..where were you when Mom got sick..where were you when she DIED....oh sure..you would come around once in a while...you would hardly ever spend time with us..me and Kyle be stuck home with Uncle Frank....at least he was somewhat of a father figure..at least when he wasnt always passed out on pills and booze on the couch..while me and Kyle watched wrestling together...

I still have the scars from your drunk rages..the memories..the beatings..(lifts his hair slightly to show a long scar diagonally going down from near the top of his head to just above his left eyebrow)..and then you left and didn't come back...me and Kyle never heard from you again until you decided to show up at Kyle's wedding reception..drunk and loud..tried to start a fight as always....how he didn't have the nerve to put an end to the madness at that moment I will never understand..why I didn't...I guess there was a part of me that thought maybe deep down, you maybe cared a little..maybe just showing up again so many years later you had a little glimmer of being somebody being worth called a father...and then you left again..and when Kyle tried to call you to tell him you were going to be a grandfather...and when I called you..telling you I had graduated from training and was being looked at by scouts..realizing a dream...you told us both to go F*** ourselves. That you wish you had never had children...that we ruined your life of sin and your "dreams"...that to you, we were both dead just like our mother...

(SCREAMS)

WHO IS DEAD NOW!? HUH!? Heart failure from all the drugs you took over your life...how ironic your heart killed you when YOU HAD NO F***ING HEART! YOU SAY WE RUINED YOU! YOU RUINED US! What did WE ever do? What did I ever do...

(whispers)

Well, Dad, you got what you wished for..you don't have to be burdened by us anymore..Kyle has a great family..lovely wife, two kids..

I..Kyle says that he wishes he could help me...though he understands why I do what I do...I never had someone who truly showed me the way...never had someone to protect me from the storm...you WERE the storm that I feared every night..that ripped our family apart....now I AM the storm that will rip the XWF apart!

You said a time ago that we were dead to you...well, Dad..now YOU are dead..though you have been to me for years...I came to say....thank you. Thank you for making me who I am...I am ruthless..I am vicious..I am the storm..the storm out to lay waste to anything I touch...out to destroy....sounds familiar doesn't it...I hope that you are burning in hell...and maybe I will see you there one day..and then I can do what I should've done the last time I saw you...

(goes to the trunk of his car and pulls out a sledgehammer..)

(walks over to the tombstone..and swings as hard as he can at the tombstone, smashing it into pieces and then swinging madly at the pieces on the ground)

(screams) HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!

(camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
AlexandraCallaway (06-26-2013), Swift Ion (06-20-2013)