Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-13-2020, 05:18 PM

”So they say I’ve got until the opening of Leap of Faith to return a title or lose my shot at competing in the Leap of Faith match.” A disgruntled voice of Chris Page is heard as the scene opens to reveal Chris sitting at an isolated bar with a bottle of Jack Honey in front of him, a full shot glass and an empty shot glass sitting on a freshly stained oak bar top. Sitting next to the bar setup rests the XWF Television Championship. ”Isn’t it just a little interesting that for months Robert and I have called Theo and Vinnie out religiously to meet us inside the ring it’s gone unanswered, but let me take a secondary title that doesn’t have any real significance he’d be the first to open his cock sucker demanding it’s immediate return.” Chris tosses back the shot as he glances over the bar and into the camera as he continues.

”Theo, while you’re sporadic when you choose to acknowledge the lesser things at least I have your undivided attention. Now, you’ve made it known that I have until Leap of Faith to return this piece of gold or you’re going to use your power to remove me from the Leap of Faith Match… cute.” Chris has a laugh under his breath as he reaches out pouring another shot before placing the bottle back down on the bar top. ”So I tell you what I’m going to do kiddo, I’m going to return it to a member of XWF management… I’m going to return it…. to you.” There’s a sly smirk on the face of Page as he continues. ”That’s right, I’ll return this piece of shit title over to you at the start of Leap of Faith for no other reason than because it will put you in the same proximity of me so for me to officially challenge you face to face, or you can continue on with a dead issue with Chris Chaos.”

”DICK!” Robert Main is heard in the distance which draws Chris’s attention as he walks across the bar to the bar itself where he looks down at the Honey Whiskey bottle and then at Chris as he states. ”This should be entertaining.”

”About as entertaining as what happened to you on Savage…”

”Beats a draw with Thunder Knuckles.” Chris immediately throws a middle finger into the face of Main who leans against the bar before snatching the bottle off the bar and takes a long swig from the bottle before placing it back on the bar.

”At least I’m actually competing, asshole.” Robert throws a middle finger back to Chris Page who mouths the words “thank you”. ”Real shit, Theo wants this title he can meet us face to face and he’ll get it, and it has nothing to do with holding my entry into the Leap of Faith match over my head because part of me is prepared to tell him to fuck off… but he’s expecting it and he’d love nothing more to fuck me out of yet another opportunity, it’s kind of his thing.”

”We give up gold we get revenge.” Robert pours Page a shot before acknowledging the extra shot glass. Robert points at the glass as he asks. ”That for me?”

”It was but it seems the bottle does you just fine.” Robert raises the bottle up as Page throws back his shot while Robert takes another large swig from the bottle.” ”We corner Theo and we make him answer us.”

”Fuck Theo and fuck his favoritism.”

”He made such a big deal about this that even Greggo jumped in on the train at last glance but I wish I could say I paid close attention to what that fucker said but I’d honestly sit through a Peter Gilmour promo than listen to either of them run their mouths.”

”That’s deep.” Chris gazes at the gold plate of the Television Championship as he states.

”We’ve been planning this one night for months and I cannot have anything standing in our way; including Theo. I’ve been fucked over by this company more times than I care to count over the last several months but our game plan has remained intact.”

”And it will remain intact now… we’re going to dominate Leap of Faith by leaving as the XWF Tag Champions, leaving as the XWF Xtreme Champion and we’re leaving with the 24/7 Briefcase as planned… come the close we will be right where we need to be.”

”This is my opportunity to do what clearly I haven’t been able to do; win the big one.”

”Dude get the fuck out of here…” Robert scoffs at Page. ”Wasn’t it you who procured us the Tag Titles by beating the then unbeatable Noah Jackson back at March Madness?”

”I get where you’re going with this but let’s be transparent… took on Warstein… lost… took on Thunder Knuckles… draw… hell, when was the last time I garnered a credible singles win? It’s a relevant question, sure. Yeah, people know that I’m a real deal but now is the true make or break moment for me as a singles star within this profession more importantly this company.” Chris tries to be serious with his statement but clearly burst out into laughter along with Robert! ”They don’t know how fucked they are when it comes to playing in the rafters with me at Leap of Faith.”

”It’s time to remind all these dingleberries who are the straws that stirs the drinks.”

”It’s time to remind all these pathetic sheep why we came together to begin with.”

”It’s time to remind these ignorant fucks who the REAL shot callers are.”

”It’s time for Cataclysm to rise and for all those opposed to burn in flames.” The camera gets a tight shot of the XWF Television Championship gold plate. The scene slowly fades to black.

… to be continued.

Words from the Stoned One:

So now we’re Tokyo bound for what is allegedly the next big spectacle the XWF is going to present live on Pay-Per-View entitled Leap of Faith. While everything up to this point with Cataclysm hasn’t gone one hundred percent as planned there’s no denying that we are on target with the long term plan we’ve set out to execute. While most of you will waste your time exploiting the same points over again you might want to take a step back and take a look at the much bigger picture. First we get to smack around Gilmour and Chaos; collectively, and by smack around Gilly and Chaos is putting it mildly… this ain’t about that, this is about what happens individually because Robert is going to stand victorious over Carnes and Wrestler82 staking claim to the Xtreme Championship… come on… like there’s any doubts…. But the piece of the puzzle that brings the upmost importance is the piece that lurks in the rafters. Five other people stand in my way in what can only be described as a glorified scavenger hunt for briefcase that contains the golden ticket to all but a guaranteed run as XWF Universal Champion. Here’s a fun fact the last three time the Universal Title has changed hands has been because the power of a briefcase… and as I look over the sea of competitors with the same visions of cashing in dancing in their heads there’s but one piece of talent that’s arguably the odds on favorite to win the Easter Egg hunt… Chris Page. Leading up to this one match I took a moment to remind the entire roster just what kind of performer I am when it comes to what I do between those ropes. Over the last four weeks I’ve had the BEST matches on television win/lose or draw and there’s denying I will certainly have all of your undivided attention; I wish I you could say the some about me but the reality of your situation is so dire at this point the fact you fail to see it speaks volumes on you lack of true intelligence because I am poised to stamp my goddamn ticket to MY run as XWF Universal Champion with or without the field of competition in the mix. Nobody involved in this affair deserves the opportunity to call their shot more than I do because while many LOVE to run their mouths there are very few who can back it up; cue me, I’m one of the few while most of you can’t lace my boots. The sheer notion that I’ve got to remotely waste my time even talking about you all makes so happy I could fucking puke; but hey, you play the hand you’re dealt, right?

So let’s go ahead and take the ammunition from the guns pointed in my general direction by talking about what is sure to happen by one of my opponents if not all of them surrounded by the sheer predictability XWF roster members throw in my direction when there name appears opposite mine. Yes, we won war games and no I wasn’t a principal survivor, why is that? It’s certainly not because I didn’t deserve to be in that spot and had everything to do with robbing Shawn of the one accolade he NEEDS the most… a win over Robert Main. I did what I needed to do to garner the outcome we wanted to deliver… and it worked. See a lot of you get wrapped up in a win/lose record and lose sight of the mental game that’s constantly being played on a daily basis to ensure your end game stays intact. War Games was exactly that and I’m proud to stand before everyone and profess that sacrificing myself for the betterment of my team was a selfless act that if I had to do all over again I would without so much as batting a fucking eyelash. Speaking of Shawn let’s talk briefly about how these kids in the bush leagues are going to somehow draw a comparison to being overrated who can never seem to win the “big” one in the land of Xtreme. While I have my own personal view points with the booking around here let’s stay away from drawing back the curtain and stick to what’s played out on television too which I’ll offer three responses here and now; One, what took Shawn sixty seven minutes to beat me will take him ten to beat any of you; Two, Shawn didn’t beat me, I beat myself by GIVING him his first fall when I cracked that ring bell against his skull and watched him bleed. You take that away and Shawn wouldn’t have gone thirty minutes with me as opposed to sixty seven; Three, I beat Shawn in under ten fucking seconds. Can you say the same?

Thunder Knuckles.

Oh yeah let’s get that out in the mix now as well because I’m sure there’s plenty of you that just might think slinging that in my direction is going to sting. Nope. First, beat him in nine minutes so had he not elected Three Stages of Hell he wouldn’t be looked at as a Champion now; Two, it took seven people for him to put himself in a position to get a win in the second fall so it’s not like he did shit himself; Three, his constant protection of a time limit is the only reason he’s standing today; Four, I have his fucking belt because he doesn’t deserve it.

With all that’s out of the way let us shift our attention to the souls that are going on this adventure to find a briefcase with me.

I guess there’s only one person to start with and she happens to be the only other Champion involved in this shindig; that is if you call wearing the Anarchy Title a legitimate Championship when you consider the XWF still doesn’t recognize it on their website; and it’s no secret that the Anarchy brand is geared towards the small fish that aren’t quite ready for the Main Event spotlight that talents like myself cast every time they walk into a goddamn room.

[Image: mA3cMu5YdLQ6GgNf5kwTWINDXfC.jpg?quality=...format=jpg]

Ruby you are that big fish in an incredibly small pond and while you’ve done a lot for the Anarchy brand if you seriously think for one second that this is that break out moment you’ve been looking for than you’re sadly misguided and need to go crawl back in Vinnie’s bed and get under the blanket of his programming and don’t bother showing up for this briefcase hunt because you’re in over your head…

Wait…

That last line…

In over your head??

Retract.

It doesn’t take talent to search for a briefcase so you might actually be right where you need to be. My point when it comes to you is pretty simple Banana girl, steer clear of me and you’ll live to see another day; but if you try to halt my plan from taking shape you’ll pull an Owen Hart and fall to your death with the only difference being you won’t fall… I’ll push you.

[Image: 764d881c244405e9664ceb1ba6b5a1f0.jpg]

The next person on my list is that of hacks not worth the toilet paper I wipe my ass with rests with Gerri Miller… or is it Geri Miller? You mean THAT much that the bookers can’t even figure out how to spell your goddamn name on the marquee! Watch as they go change it now but it doesn’t change the fact that you mean shit and are involved as filler. Regardless if I must waste my time with you I’ll start with it having to suck to get your ass handed to you by Ruby twice in the same night because we all know you leaving with Anarchy’s top prize aren’t in the equation much like you having the common sense to find a briefcase. Of all the people involved in this Leap of Faith match you’re the main one that has me shaking my head in sheer disappointment because this match could have been much bigger if your spot was given to someone else that was actually worth a shit. People call me cold and bitter when I slice through people like you verbally but all I am saying is the truth. Just consider yourself lucky you haven’t competed in this match or you wouldn’t be now. I’m sure you’re going to give it the ole college try but you’re going to fail with flying colors because it’s simply what you do and this story isn’t going to end any differently. Don’t think for one second we’re going to bond over our love for the sweet, sweet tastes of Maryjane because you’re wasting your time and energy… however I might smoke a joint with you after I rearrange your face out of sheer pity.

Look out though! Gage Gannon is the mix!

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

First I’ve got something for you after that “impressive” win over Crazy Steve!

I mean that took some fucking talent… bro…

It is okay if I call you bro, right? I mean I’m down with the whole Black Lives Matter movement and everything! Their lives do matter… when they’re not breaking the law, when they’re not stealing taser’s from the police at Wendy’s drive thru’s in Atlanta, when they’re not setting sporting goods stores on fire in Tampa… they matter when they act accordingly and like civil human beings instead of playing a role of oppressed people held down by the white man! What the fuck ever. I’ve had my eye on you since you debuted in this company and since that debut you’ve made a little noise on Wednesday Night’s but now you’re stepping on to a grander stage with one piece of talent that refuses to fucking lose; unless Theo sends me a message, a message won’t stop the thrashing that WILL fall before you the moment you stand in my fucking way of getting what belongs to me; that 24/7 briefcase that will guarantee me what I desire the most… the Universal Championship. For the first time you’re actually about to be tested and we’re going to see if you’re worth the hype that’s surrounded you or if you’re going to fall flatter than a protest during a Pandemic. Honestly I don’t give two shits if you’re involved in this or you’re not because you’re going to serve the same fate as everyone else when this thing is all said and done because you’re going to be sipping on the drink of failure served up by Chris Page. I fully expect for you to take the gloves off and come at me; I’m actually looking forward to it for no other reason than because you’re going to be taken out of your element and thrust into mine exactly where I thrive. You’ve beaten up on enough nobodies to now come face to face with a somebody and this somebody is going to smack you back into fucking slavery! In case you haven’t noticed I’m not pussy footing around your issues or feelings not to mention I don’t have a filter between my brain and my mouth. I’m not playing politics or pulling punches with you Gage because you have something going for you that the rest of the field doesn’t… I actually want to beat you.

… and I know you can hear me with the sizes of those satellite dishes on the each side of your head.

Now we come to perhaps the most interesting pairing of this entire party. The first…

[Image: w1900_q65.jpeg]

Sarah.

Oh Sarah.

You’re the one they’re telling me to look out for and I’m certainly not a stupid man. While the rest of the field have a lot to prove when I saw your name my interest certainly peaked. In my eyes you’re the one to beat while in the eyes of everyone else I’m that very person. Unlike the rest of the field you’ve established yourself within this federation as a major play at any time you choose to be, the question that remains now is are you motivated? We all know I am, I’ve been plotting and planning this one match since before War Games was conceived so if you think for one goddamn second that I’m going to allow for you to play spoiler you’ve got another thing coming. The only thing you got on me going into this deal is this is the only thing you’re focused on while I have to deal with a Title defense earlier in the evening… my saving grace is that involves Peter Gilmour and we all know how much of a punching bag he is to everyone… essentially it’s just a little ring time as opposed to playing in the rafters. I’m ready to play with you and seeing if you got what it fucking takes to stand toe to toe with someone like me. No excuses, no remorse and no regrets when you leave Leap of Faith empty fucking handed and that I’ll be the guy that bests you because I want it that much more.

I have a vest interest in what you bring to the table and there’s nobody eagerly waiting more than I am.

My only question is why the fuck you’d associate yourself with this guy… oh wait, you didn’t.

[Image: tumblr_m0p152mYUQ1r0j7njo1_250.jpg]

Leggo my Greggo!

My, my you’ve already lined up for some of my attention if it be inserting yourself into my business with Theo or if it be posting meaningless messages on my superstar page. The fact of the matter when it comes to guys like you, you have to leach on the backs of stronger talents while guys like me do it because they can; am I right Robert? I digress. The last thing you want is to have my attention and while you’ve tried so desperately it’s fallen on deaf ears because you’re not a contender, you’re barely in the conversation.

Your attempts are going to be about as successful as Shane ’s.

You’re in the wrong place at the wrong time trying to spar with the wrong fucking guy. I’m the guy that’s going to beat you within an inch of your life and THEN go fuck your mother because I can and she needs her cobwebs dusted out. I’m the guy that’s not going to give two flying shits about what you THINK you’re going to do because you’re going to have the same thing in common as the rest of these chumps… losing to me. None of you can stop me from attaining this goal and none of you are as prepared to go the lengths that I am prepared to go to in order to leave with the briefcase that is going to give me what the bookers and promoters don’t want to see… Chris Page as the XWF Universal Champion. Try as you must but you’re attempts are going to fall on deaf ears and if you thought I was going to hang on to a TV Title in order to prove some point my point has already been proven. We have established that the higher ups of this company get behind those that do their bidding. Robert and I run to the beat of our drum and we will not be dictated to by Theo or Vinnie because they’re nothing more than a couple of goddamn cowards that hide behind their desks. When I leave Leap of Faith with that briefcase I’m going to take solace knowing that I didn’t have to kiss ass to get to where I am going; in case you didn’t know… I’m going to the top and I’m going to use all of you to get me there.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-15-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-14-2020), Theo Pryce (07-14-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-13-2020)