Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
UNMASKING THE VERBAL DIARRHEA OF SHAWN WARSTEIN
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-14-2020, 04:01 AM

EDGAR ALLAN POE Said:To vilify a great man is the is the readiest way in which a little man can himself attain greatness.
~Edgar Allan Poe~

Now don't get me wrong, we all participate in verbal abuse, but others do it so well that it goes beyond comprehension that to them they do it oh so easy without feeling sorry for their opponents. Basically overstepping.

So if I can find a reason to exploit it then so be it. Its all fair in love and war. Its all fair in trying to get one up on your opponent.

We all know Shawn Warstein loves to spew vile. He is the Universal Champion after all... even if it is for just a few more days.

We all know he's not the only one who is able to spread so much vile with discontempt, with ease, with anger.

But Shawn is my opponent and so to be able to understand him better, I nees to focus why he can verbally spew his hatred with ease.

According to mental health statistics there are 11 main themes of Verbal Abuse. They are:

1: Name calling

2: Condescension

3: Criticism

4: Degradiation

5: Manipulation

6: Blame

7: Accusations

8: Withholding or Isolation

9: Gaslighting

10: Circular Arguments

11: Threats

So in an attempt to fully understand the viciousness of Shawn, I've come to a place where people understand the hatred of people like Shawn. Victims Support. I sit down with one of their advocates and get them explain the 11 themes of Verbal Abuse.

Name Calling

"Well 'M', Name-calling is very unhealthy, sometimes it's obvious, and other times it's disguised as "pet names" or just "teasing,". But habitual name-calling is another method of belittling you."

Condescension

"Well 'M', this is just another attempt to belittle. The abuser can be sarcastic, disdainful, and patronizing. It's so they can feel superior,"

Criticism

"As we all know, 'M', constructive criticism is fine, but not when it comes to verbal abuse. It's harsh, persistent, and it chips away at one's self-esteem,"

Degradation

"Well 'M', abusers want their victims to feel bad about themselves, by using humiliation and shaming them. So they feel degraded, and eats away at their confidence,"

Manipulation

"Well 'M', abusers make you do something without making it a direct order. It's meant to control and keep people off balance,"

Blame

"Well 'M' we are all at fault for something once in a while, but abusers blame their victims for their own behavior. The victims are then forced to believe that they bring on the verbal abuse themselves,"

Accusations

"If an abuser repeatedly accuses their victims of things, it just shows that they are just jealous or envious, or they are guilty of that behavior. Either way, it makes the victims feel that they are doing something inappropriate,"

Withholding or Isolation

"You see 'M', the abusers refuses to talk to their victims, or refuse to look them in the eye or be in the same room as them. It makes the victims feel they need to work harder for attention."

Gaslighting

"The abusers make their victims question their version of events. It forces them to apologize for things that aren't their fault. Because of this, they may become dependant on the Abusers."

Circular Arguments

"The abusers continue their arguments and they keep rehashing them until the victims feel bad that it is just continuous,"

Threats

"You see 'M', the Abusers will escalate arguments, and make their victims frightened and scared,"

To get specific examples of what all those 11 themes added up to in relation to Shawn, the Victim Support Advocate allowed to watch from a room, a meeting of victims who have been abused by their husbands and boyfriends. I was allowed to just take down specific examples.

Victim #1 - Name calling: "My ex kept telling me I just didn't seem to get things, and because of that he told me, I was too dumb or too thick,"

Gee Shawn always keep telling me and others that we were too unintelligent to be on his level. He had to revert to Name Calling so he can make himself feel like The Man.

Victim #2: - Condescension: "My ex kept saying things like 'Let me ser if I can put this as simple as I can, so that you can understand,"

Wow, thats Shawn to a t. He's always condescending everyone to make sure we look bad. Its as if he really needs to get his point across or else he thinks he's a god damned failure. Still making himself look like the big man that he isn't.

Victim #3 - Criticism - "My boyfriend is always telling me that I am a screw up, that I keep screwing up, and I can't do anything right,"

Wow that's Shawn again straight to the point. About me not being good enough to face him because of my record, and my losses against him. That I'm not good enough to face him. He's just another follower of ewes, who keep telling us that our records are never good enough. Go on keep following those butts of the others, if it makes you score some much needed points.

Victim #4: - Degradation - "My ex repeatedly told me that before he came along, I was nothing without him. He told me to look at myself and said who else other than him would want me?"

That sounded like Shawn, always one upping himself to state to his opponents, that without stars like him the XWF wouldn't survive, wouldn't be what it is today.

Newsflash Shawn: The XWF survived before you, after you took time away, and when you leave for good, because the XWF is bigger than everyone of us, not just your sorry ass.

Victim #5: - Manipulation - "My ex boyfriend would often say, if you keep doing what you are doing then it shows that you don't care about your family, and everyone will then know,"

That definitely sounds like a Shawn trait. Manipulating the facts, manipulating the outcome, and manipulating what is said. That is so him. It comes easy to him.

VICTIM #6: - Blame - "My ex would always say that he would always get angry with me because I would start arguments, but he caused them first."

Sounds like a classic Shawn trait. Always the blame game of why his opponents are never good enough in his eyes. Blames them for their so called short comings. Well we all know what Shawn's shortcomings are...

VICTIM #7: - Accusation - "My exes have always been jealous of my friendships with other guys, they always say 'they see the way that I look at those guys today, you can't tell me that there is nothing on,' But it's not true. Accusations hurt very hard."

Well we all know that Shawn accuses everyone of something, just to make him sound like the big man that he isn't, and he accuses my promos of being boring when they are not. If they were boring why would he feel the need to watch them? He has to, but that's not the point.

VICTIM #8 - Withholding or Isolation - "My ex always gets in a bad mood whenever we visit my friends. He would always leave me to make excuses towards the end of the night, and just sit in the car, and I have to tell my friends a lie, that he is tired. When I get into the car, he never talks to me for at least a few hours."

Well Shawn not talking to you is moot, but Shawn not talking to you about what he feels, is the main reason why he is like he is. He's always fighting within himself, you can see it. But he wants to show how strong he is, but never shows his weakness, yet we know it's there.

VICTIM #9 - Gaslighting - "I always tell me husband that we had a good time for once, or he looked like he was having a good time, but he turns it around to say he never had a good time, and he doesn't know what I was talking about. It's like it never really happened."

That's Shawn to a fault. He denies that what I accomplished is worth anything at all. But his accomplishments are for everyone to see and how he makes everyone feel special. I see you gaslighting Shawn. It's one of your worse qualities. It's a weakness.

VICTIM #10: - Circular Arguments - 'I told my ex I wasn't ready for kids, but he always brings it up every month when he knows I'm ovulating, and he wanted kids. I was tired of the arguments.'

With Shawn it's always going around and around, he makes you feel small, just because he feels he is the better person. He can never stop those circular arguments. He just wants to be seen as the better person.

VICTIM #11 - Threats - "My ex tells me that if I continued to do what I shouldn't be doing then no one would blame him for the way he would punish me. He always threatens to hurt me."

Well, Shawn's threats are pretty firey, and out there. You know he can back them up. But they are still threats and using big words makes it all the more harder for his opponents.

Now don't get me wrong again, to be professional wrestlers we all need to have these qualities, but Shawn is one of the leaders when it comes to how far he'll go to use those qualities. It is what it is. He's very successful at it, but at the end of the day he needs to realize that he is crossing a line.

"You say you are done talking to me, Shawn? You are done talking about me, Fuzz, well I'm not done talking to you, about you, and against you. I have more to discuss whether you like it or not, and that's coming soon."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub