Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 01:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TK and TBB are back in bizsnitch
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-13-2020, 02:09 AM

[Image: r2KKxMS.jpg]

"Y'all thought that Thunder Knuckles and Donovan could quit each other... please, you're only lying to yourselves if you believe that malarkey. Sorry to miss the pay-per-view by the way but rest assured, TBB will be back after it airs and fully ready to take care of the competition. That's right Trinity... guess who Oliver Last's brothers are :O"

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-13-2020, 02:49 AM

"Brothers? Guess who Oliver's father is?"

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-13-2020, 12:34 PM

(07-13-2020, 02:49 AM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Brothers? Guess who Oliver's father is?"

"Give us a hint at least. Is it someone in the running for POTUS? Is it Biden? He sure is a time traveler."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-13-2020, 06:01 PM

[Image: Archie-Andrews-is-determined-to-find-Bla...115850.jpg]

"Ummm... what? Are you slow in the head? Geez... Shane brought Oliver Last into the fed and you work for Shane. Why are you this stupid?!?! My father, Azrael is Oliver's dad... gah, why does this need to be explained? Especially since Azrael worked with Shane and was part of his Black Circle. I don't understand. Please, help me to understand. Are you like Shane's special needs, make a wish foundation friend?"

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post