Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 08-13-2020, 04:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lacklan already finds out who's managing her
GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Offline
Trump 2020, so glad I'm not a Dem anymo'
TITLE - Federweight Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-12-2020 11:50 AM

"Mmmm, mmm, howdeh folks. So there's this rumor going 'round that people on the xwf website saw Sarah Lacklan eyeballing my Manager profile less than an hour ago. I saw it too so I know it's true."

"I'm thinking this confirms reports that she's already received notice that I have been assigned as her manager and guaranteed winning ticket for the LoF match Ruby won't be winning. Why else would she just sit there starin' at my manager page all day? With this news not coming out of my first round Realtime Promo, Sarah will be more than able to comment on it right away if there's any error to this breakin' story. Mmmm I can't wait for that promo. She don't need to be afraid to confirm this to the public."

"Howdeh Sarah... it's me, Greggo. I felt those eyes on me today, gurl. I know you got the same memo I did about us being assigned together for LoF; they just don't trust Ruby to get the job done for you so I'm the backup backup plan. I got your back. Let's show them what we can do together at Lips of Faith."

"To the others in the LoF briefcase match, just say goodnight now because even if you stop Ruby from helping Sarah win, you won't be stopping me from guaranteeing my client's victoreh. Suckaz. Eat our shit."

Sarah Lacklan's official manager and insurance policy moving forward, as established on July 12th, 2020.

Sarah definitely speaking to the whole roster and putting them in their place:
(08-06-2020 07:54 PM)Sarah Lacklan, Greggo's best client ever Said:  
YOUR best is losing again.

MY best is winning multiple championships and accolades at one event.

Then again, considering what all you have been doing while I was away, no one should be truly surprised.

Robert Main, 2nd highest ranking champion in XWF, admitting his (and your) place:
(08-06-2020 03:45 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main, speaking honestly and totes not being sarcastic at all Said:  The Engineer... Shawn... Cent... You... We all fall to the real queen of the XWF and new Universal Champion...
Buy in to the hype. Never before has it been so obvious who the top talent is. Never before has everyone embraced the top draw. Never before has a champion already defeated the whole roster without even beating them in a match. Drink the chilled coffee type drink. Accept her, worship her, and stop taking your eyes off of her.

I Said:"Obsession" is a word dem lazy failures use when they describe ppl who can focus on the same thing fer more than 2 seconds at a time. It's the lazy loser's insult to the art of dedicated execution. Trigger alert: It's like all those broke democrats who claim successful republicans are "obsessed" with money. LOLz

Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes GREGGO has a wet scrotum!'s post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-12-2020)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)