Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Rookies...
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-16-2013, 09:01 AM Star  Rookies... -->

You see a Guy holding a camera, by himself and it turns out to be Swift Ion, recording himself

Swift Ion: "Rookies...You see I am here to tell you that, tomorrow night, its not a time for fun and games. Its a time for you guys to show what you guys can do, but, I'm not going to let you guys, if that's what your thinking. Oh yeah, let me introduce myself. I am Swift Ion. The Master of the 450 here in XWF. I am the one to take you too your limits, if you have limits."

Swift Ion pauses

"On a real note, coming tomorrow night, you will understand while your Rookies, and wish you guys never came to XWF. Hopefully you guys can win or basically, survive the match...Good luck...your going to need it because I am too Damn Swift for you!"

Swift Ion drops the camera, as it hits the ground, you see him walking away, and the camera starts too fuzz out

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post