Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 09:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Where is Steve Davids? (RP#1)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-16-2013, 08:58 AM

Three days after I was defeated by Mr. Satellite.

A ringing noise filled my head constantly.

Darkness floods my mind as the back of my eyelids had been all too common in the recent days. My eyes finally blustered open, and for once it was not darkness that surrounded me. Although oddly, I wish it was. Number 24 Hellington Asylum. The room where I had spent the majority of my childhood had come back to haunt me. Although it was much worse. Blood stains patched the bland grey walls, with words carved into the front of the single bed, the sheets gone, the dirty mattress remained. "Enough is enough" was what I read on the carvings of the front of the bed. A pool of blood, surrounded me, and I realized I was still only wearing my wrestling attire and a white rag had been thrown over me. The two glass windows had been smashed through. My head was pounding. I felt it with my right hand, a lump and a cut were immediately obvious to me. All that was in my mind, was the fact that I had an appearance in the near future against the idiot Chris Legend. I needed to get to that.

Steve Davids
"What the fuck am I doing here!? Is anyone else here?"

At that point three men walked in, all wearing black tight jeans, a grey v neck jumper and mysterious masks like something from a horror film.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQvZvzpZ2nNxhXNTTQoZA...DSrjRy8qwg]

The largest of the three men, standing at around 6 foot 5 then spoke with a soft devilish whisper, a sad smile on his face.

Mysterious Man #1
"You made a fool's error coming here Steve. You were always deluded. But coming back here, what did you ever expect to gain? You wanted to know your forgotten past? Well you are staring at it. We have done you the kindness of setting up a camera though. You have opponents you need to be sending messages to after all. We are the men of sin, and your coming here is merely going to enforce you relive something you want no part of.

There's a reason your memories were suppressed so thinly. There are somethings men are meant to forget."

I began to roar in pain. Flashes of mist and fog, of slashes and hammering raced through my mind. Shades of mist slashed swords of darkness through my neck whilst rage filled my eyes, and fire burned away in my heart. The three men laughed softly.

"You are a fool Steve. You were always expected to end up this way. You made a mistake in your beliefs. You always thought there was no god. No Satan. How wrong you were... The man we worship is Satan reborn. Yet your atheist eyes shall never set sights on him... Not until he wishes of it at least. By the way, if you ever want to see your precious girlfriend Lacey, your uncle Blaine, your best bud Mark again. I suggest you do as we command."

Steve Davids
"You bastards what have you done!?"

The two other men slowly strolled over, before punting me in the ribs, and knocking me to the hard concrete surface. A chain wrapped around one of my legs, and shackles holding my arms together made it very difficult to fight back.

Mysterious Man #1
"It is nice to meet you Steve. You can call me pride. Here are my sinful brothers; envy and lust. Don't anger lust, he's been staring at your Mrs all wrong. We had to drag him off her the other day just to prevent him from raping her. As for envy well, let's just say he has jealousy problems. Although, I am the sin of pride, my abilities are second to none. Perhaps this is why they call me pride."

Anger flew through my bones at this point, as Envy kicked me in the face, knocking me out cold once more. Darkness and dog surrounded me once again.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(06-17-2013)