Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A chance to rewrite history
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-04-2020, 04:59 AM

George Orwell Said:“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”
George Orwell

They say history never repeats. But it has always repeated thrice before in my battle with Shawn 'Fuzz' Warsetin.

I've come up against Fuzz three times in the past.

MEETING #1: WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE - 19TH JUNE 2019

It was my very first meeting with this newbie. I would call Fuzz a newbie back then, because he had only just started in the XWF, and I considered myself a challenge going up against him, as he seemed to be a loud mouth punk with a talk show. No those are not the correct words. He was and still is a loud mouth punk, only difference is, he's moved on from that talk show. It's beneath him now to have it. i tried everything in those two weeks to beat him. But I failed.

MEETING #2: THURSDAY NIGHT ANARCHY - 17TH OCTOBER 2019

My next meeting with Fuzz, was almost 4 months later, when I faced him again, this time on Thursday Night Anarchy. He still had his talk show. He still was that loud mouth punk, and he was still as arrogant as ever. Once again I tried to defeat him, but he was too strong for me, and so I failed a second time.

MEETING #3: SEMI FINALS OF LETHAL LOTTERY PAY PER VIEW - 1ST DECEMBER 2019

A month and a half after my second meeting with Fuzz, I made it all the way to the Semi Finals of the Lethal Lottery PPV, as one of the 6 strongest participants. I partnered with Amjetsun Socio and took on Ruby and Vita Valenteen, and Fuzz and The Big Shanks. I wasn't the one pinned, Amjetsun was, and so the final 4 faced off in the final and Fuzz and his partner The Big Shanks won that event.

It's taken over 7 Months to come face to face with Fuzz again. This will be our 4th meeting. 3 times unlucky. So surely this will be lucky number one would think. I can only hope, and prayer that it'll work out that way. No those are the wrong words. I KNOW it will work out for me 4th time luck, because Shawn 'Fuzz' Warstein has a lot to contend with this time around.

So it's true what George Orwell said. 'The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history!'

Meaning Fuzz has had 3 wins over me. The only way to counteract that is to beat him at his own game and obliterate his understanding of his own hold over me. Change the course of history.

MIAMI, FLORIDA
PRIVATE LANDING STRIP
MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

So my plane has landed on the Private landing strip of Miami International Airport. They have a private customs area for incoming and outgoing Private Planes. Before they disembark, I sit Kris The Hammer Von Bonn and Antony The Jerk down, for a small chat. I did promise myself I wouldn't get involved because I needed to focus on my match with Shawn 'Fuzz' Warstein. I was booked in a match with him next Wednesday Night Warfare, and I was challenging for the Universal Title. It's not very often that you challenge for that belt. The last time I did that was at the Pre Christmas show when I was drawn to be part of the Universal Chamber Match.

Anyway, so I had noticed after my talk with Antony, a few hours ago, that there was tension between him and Kris. Antony had tried talking to him, but he wanted nothing of it. Of course, he would be mad with what Antony had said to me, I would be too. So I gave him time to stew on it.

Now it was time to say something.

"I really don't have time for this, but because it involves going forwards we need to sort this out. Kris, I am sorry you heard what Antony was saying to me, and I don't condone what he said, but he was clearly frustrated. His heart is in the right place. He wants a strong Stable. He wants the Misfits winning. Not losing. Yes, I bring that to the stable because of my history of losing too many matches in a row, but that is beside the point. We will sort that out. I want to win, I try to all the time. But it also means trying to get you and Melanie to win, and when all 3 of us are losing at the same time, it does not look good. But hey I'm sure we can work that out."

"I'm not used to losing either," says Kris "When I was in Germany, I was very strong. People came to me to beat me, but they walk away beaten. I just can't seem to find that in the XWF. Maybe the XWF isn't the right place for me to be in."

"Do you know what that tells me, Kris?" I asked him

He shook his head.

"You proved yourself in Germany. You grew up with the situation of losing your parents to gangs. You grew up as part of a gang. But you got away through wrestling and proved yourself because you had to. You need to bring that method to the XWF, and once I get through with Fuzz and The Wizard, I promise you this, that you and I and of course Antony will work through this and make you stronger in the XWF, but until then I need you to focus on yourself. Are you able to do that for me?"

"I can do it for you, but I don't know if Antony has any faith in me any longer, so I need to rethink my future."

I looked at Antony. The look I gave him, meant he needed to fix this situation and now.

"Look, Kris, I'm sorry for what you overheard, and yes Mastermind is right. I said what I said and I was loud about it because I was frustrated. I want the best for the Misfits. You have every right to be pissed off with me. But your future is with the Misfits. You are strong. You are hard-working. You know what you want. You know how to get it, but we need to work on bringing all that together. I thought we had it. But I wasn't managing the way I should be managing, so that's on me. That's my fault and not yours or Melanie's. So I'm going to fix it. Please let me fix it, and together we will be a strong force again. What do you say?"

Kris looked up at me. I could still see the hurt and anger in his face. But what Antony said made perfect sense.

"I promise I will help with that," I said quietly - I really didn't need this shit at the moment, thank you Antony. Your first wrong step since I made you Manager. But I'll sort that out later.

Kris sighed and nodded and looked at Antony "I wouldn't normally give people second chances Antony. You clearly are a jerk. A major pain in the butt. But I can see you have my well being at heart, and you have the future of the Misfits to look out for. It's only because I respect Mastermind so much that I will give you a second shot. Otherwise I would be on the next plane back to Germany."

"That's fair enough," replied Antony "I overstepped. I shouldn't. So I'll take that and own it. I'm sorry."

Antony held out his hand. Kris stared at it. It was clear it was going take time to get over. Against his own better judgement he shook hands with Antony. That was a good sign.

"Right," I said "I need to get going. You need to get back into training because after Leap of Faith you are going to be busy."

"Yes sir."

We stood up, and Kris and I shook hands. He headed to the doors. Stopped turned and looked at me.

"Do you want me in France?"

"It's going to be a glass cage match, no one can get in or out without breaking the glass. At this stage no, stay here in Miami and train. I'll be back after Warfare before I head to Tokyo for Wargames, we can have another sit down then. But thanks for offering."

Then I said to myself, 'Let me think on that some more though'.

"Good luck then,"

Kris then disembarked. Antony headed towards the door, I stopped him.

"He's clearly still angry with you. You need to give him some time. And then you need to have a proper sit down and find a way to work with him, and get him back up to speed."

Antony nodded.

"Yes sir."

Antony went to disembark but turned back around.

"What about Anarchy? Are we still going ahead with the plan?"

I needed to get off of Anarchy, and to do that I needed someone to represent me on behalf of the Misfits. That was clearly a distraction, but it needed to be done.

"Yes, we need to go ahead with the plan. I'll meet you in California next Thursday."

"Very well."

"If you see Steve Sayors on your way on the tarmac tell him it's safe to board."

Antony smiled. "Very well. Good luck with that."

I nodded.

Antony then disembarked the plane, and I waited a few minutes before in came Steve Sayors looking very pensive.

[Image: pPiun3v.jpg]

We shook hands.

"Good to see you again Mr. Mastermind!"

"I guess so. You would have kept hounding me until I had no choice but to give in,"

"Well I am the number one interviewer for the XWF and you know this. If I interview wrestlers like yourself I make you relevant. And you sure are relevant these next two weeks."

I guess I had to agree with that statement.

"We better go sit down then, follow me."

"Good.... I've been informed Shawn Watstein's 1st promo is about to hit the net."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Then I guess we better wait for it before we start the interview."

"Sounds like a good idea."

A few hours later we were airborne and on our way to New Zealand where I wanted to spend a few days with my family before I had to head back to the States for Thursday Night Anarchy. I was glad I was leaving that show as I'd rather be on Warfare, and occasionally Savage. But I had to find a replacement to fill my boots as I had promised Vinnie that. The newest member of the Misfits would be unveiled at Anarchy. Especially for Anarchy. To replace me.

Anyway like I said we were a few hours into the trip to New Zealand, and had waited for Fuzz to release his first promo, which he finally did, and so both Steve and I watched it together. He would incorporate it into the interview that we were about to do.

The camera goes live to the XWF Universe showing Steve Sayors.

STEVE: "Good evening ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls of the XWF Universe, I am Steve Sayors, you all know me as the number one interviewer for the XWF, and at this time I am lucky to be on the Private Jet of Mastermind, as we head to New Zealand to spend a few days with his family. I am so grateful that he has allowed me to interview for his upcoming Universal Match against Shawn 'Fuzz' Warstein. Welcome, Mr. Mastermind."

The camera goes onto me. I give a small smile.

"Thanks for having me, Steve."

STEVE: "Firstly we need to find out, what were your first thoughts when you found out that you were not only in the Main Event of the next Warfare but also challenging Mr. Warstein for his prestigious Universal Title?"

"You really want to know?"

STEVE: "Of course I really want to know... Everyone wants to know I'm sure of it."

I thought for a second.

"I was gobsmacked, couldn't believe what I was seeing. I couldn't believe it. I thought Vinnie was playing jokes on me again."

STEVE: "Why would Mr. Lane be playing jokes on you?"

"Because of the way he's been handling Anarchy. He's let it become well kind of disorganized chaos. He's let other people take over Anarchy and spread their personal agendas."

STEVE: "But isn't that what Anarchy is supposed to be about? Mr Lane not being the sole entity of Thursday Nights, but letting everyone else take control of their personal situations?"

That was a very good question. But I had been outspoken of Vinnie of late.

"That could be true Steve, but he usually let's the strong people get away with certain things, and not so strong he punishes by putting them into certain types of matches that they can't win."

STEVE: "Are you complaining about being put in matches that you can't win?"

"That's not what I'm saying. I voiced my opinions and so Vinnie sets the standards. But I do what I need to do and make sure I turn up and do my best. Sometimes it isn't good enough but other times it is."

STEVE: "But you can say that of your overall XWf Career. It hasn't been good enough."

I stared daggers at Steve for saying that. But yes he was right. It hadn't been good enough.

"Yes okay it hasn't been good enough. I agree with you. I have been trying to make it all the more better,."

STEVE: "By creating the stable called Misfits?"

"By taking a stand, and using the Misfits and take a stand with me. But that is going off of topic."

STEVE: "We'll get to that later."

"Sure whatever. Let's move on please."

STEVE: "Okay moving on. Do you really think you have a chance of beating Mr. Warstein for his Universal Title?"

I looked at Steve, he seemed to be smiling. So I started laughing. He then started chuckling. So I started chuckling. He then started laughing so I started laughing. And then all of a sudden I stopped and looked directly at the camera.

"I've been placed in this match for a reason. A reason only the powers that be knows. A reason whoever had that power can tell us at going forwards maybe. Whether it be Vinnie, or Theo Pryce, or even the Warfare General Manager himself big fat Smoking Bob Williams. Maybe all 3 of them came up with the idea. You'll have to ask them. But here's the thing. It is what it is and it is I taking on Fuzz. And I intend to give it everything I have got and push him to the limits. I will not and I repeat not, let him walk all over me. I guarantee you that. I'm talking to you now Fuzz. I guarantee you will not WALK ALL OVER ME. Because I won't let you."

STEVE: "Very well said. But here's the thing. You've faced Mr. Warstein 3 times, and all 3 times you lost."

"That's true Steve. That's very true. But I wasn't the one who was pinned in the last match that we were in together, so you can't really go on that, instead to say. Yes yes, it's still a loss. So I know Fuzz is unbeaten over me, but I'm going to rectify that."

STEVE: "How are you going to rectify that Mr. Mastermind?"

"That would be giving the game plan away. I know-how. I'm just not going to say it. But once Fuzz steps into that ring with me. He's going to know this will be different to all the other times that I've faced him."

STEVE: "Why will it be different to all the other times you faced him?"

"Because it's called history. A chance to rewrite history. A chance to put everything on the line. And a chance to hit that smug Fuzz where it hurts. Between the balls. He says he doesn't care about the Uni title. That's a big fat lie right there. A very bad statement. He's a fool if he says he doesn't care.

"I'm also on a journey and that junior is turning Fuzz's world upside down, inside out, right side up, and wrong side down. It's going to be a bumpy ride to get there. But I always walk over those bumpy times. Whether it's for the good of me or the bad of me. By betting Fuzz it will make me better, it will make me stronger, and it will change me. It will make Fuzz the laughing stock of the XWF Universe, because no one in their right minds like losing to me, but at the end of this Fuzz will. I can guarantee it. No, I will guarantee it. I need to believe in that so I am believing in that. Don't Stop Believing as that Journey song goes I never stop believing in myself. At the end of the day it's what I leave behind as my legacy when I finally finish in the XWF."

STEVE: "Okay so before we take our first break. Let's go over some of Mr. Warstein's first promo. Are you okay with that?"

"Of course I am. It's like reading the Famous Five novels."

STEVE: "How so?"

"Five go to smugglers cove, Five run away together, Five have a wonderful life, Five go off to camp, Five get into trouble. Man Enid Blyton could write some good shit. She wrote some good adventures for the Famous Five."

STEVE: "What does that have to do with Mr. Warstein?"

"Because Steve, lately it's become the Fuzz and Noah show. The Sick Cunts. I thought we were done with all that when Main and Page took their titles. But no they continue to go on a lot of journeys because they can't get away from each other."

STEVE: "What are you suggesting?"

"Nothing, Steve. I'm not suggesting anything. It's just as I said it."

STEVE: "Well getting back to the opening promo from Mr. Warstein. He talked about the Fermi Paradox.”

I put up my hand and acted as if I just fell asleep. Then I opened my eyes and looked at the camera.

"How boring was that? He wasted a few minutes talking about something that put us all to sleep. Did it put you to sleep Steve? Did it make your eyes go glassy? Did it?"

STEVE: "Um... well now you mention it."

"Dribble. Tripe. That's what it was. He fucking killed the promo right there by sprouting on about nothing for a few minutes. Way to go Fuzz. That's your first biggest mistake right there. Trying to explain something which no one fucking cares about. Only you care about that worthless shit you feel you know."

STEVE: "What about when he compared the Misfits to AGK?"

"Who?"

STEVE: "AGK. The stable that stood for Miz, Roode, and Mr. Kennedy."

"Who?"

STEVE: "Come on you should know."

"There he went again. Talking stupid shit about a stable no one cares about or knew about. They were only in the XWF for what 5 minutes? How long have I been in the XWF? 5 years. The Misfits have been here longer than AGK. It's all shit. Why he compared us to 5 minute wonders I never know. I think he's trying to pull shit out of his own ass and try to make it fly. But it's Fuzz that stinks. It doesn't go down well when no one cares."

STEVE: "What about Mr. Warstein calling you boring? stale? and bland?"

"Me Bland? Me boring? Me Stale? I won the Television title and kept it for 129 days, and became the 2nd longest-running Television champion of all time. It was his so-called son, Noah who gave it up after 119 days. He felt bored by it. He felt stale by it. So to call me boring and stale is to say that's the pot calling the kettle black.

"Even when he the X-treme title, Fuzz couldn't get anywhere near The Engineers record. He fell 10 days behind The Engineers record. So he should talk. He became boring. He became stale. He became bland. Again that's the pot calling the kettle black."

STEVE: "I think we need to take a break."

"I think so too Steve,"

STEVE: "When we come back part two of our interview with the man who is facing Mr. Warstein for the Universal Championship at the next Warfare. Mastermind."

COUNTDOWN TO SEAN 'FUZZ' WARSTEIN LOSING THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP: 10 DAYS

Here's the thing Fuzz. I'm coming for you Fuzz. You are my destiny. And my destiny is to hand you your first loss over me. That's my DESTINY.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub