Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF Meet and Greet
Fantasia Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

07-01-2020, 01:09 PM

Fannie Gilbertson, or now known as rookie wrestler 'Fantasia' in XWF, can be seen on her phone as she walks through with a crowd of XWF fans at a meet and greet.

Fannie: Sis, not only am I newly signed with XWF. I kicked so much ass at my tryout. They had NO choice to sign me... also I believe the other girl may have got hit by a bus. Karma is a bitch. But Emily what did I say? I told you my working out at the gyms around the Rimwood area would work out in the end. And you thought i'd quit... and i did. 8 times. Within a month. But turns out lucky number 9 is my... um, er, LUCKY number..? It's sweet... since i'm officially signed with no matches yet, the XWF got's me front row seats to the Savage show! It's going so epic. And I get to meet some of the top stars in XWF today? Winning!

Fannie looks upset over what her sister, Emily is telling her.

Fannie: You act like i am a child... my dream is to become a pro wrestler. Just like my hero. My love. The greatest of all time. The Wizard. You know i run his fan site? The Wiz Kids. And the 3 of us love this guy, but not as much as me, sis. I mean, if The Wizard can break out into a wrestling superstar here in XWF... so can Me, I!?! He is so awesome. I bet he wrestles naked under that robe too, WizFanWithNoHand says he's wearing under pants but me thinks all nude... it's the only answer that makes sense to me. And Don't doubt a person's dream, sis. It can come true.... Huh? Ugh...

Fannie looks at the phone and quietly mouths 'F*CK YOU' to it and her sister.

Fannie: Whatever's... I gotta go... I'm gonna meet some of the talent and get me some autographs...

This is when she runs into.......

TBC By anyone

[Image: fanny.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Fantasia's post:
Atara Raven (07-02-2020), thewizard (07-05-2020)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-01-2020, 01:23 PM

Current XWF Universal Champion Shawn Warstein. He sits there on his phone,Universal Title laying on the ground next to him waiting for someone to pick it up. He’s more than likely on Twitter not calling someone broke, and picking fights with random people on the internet. As Fantasia runs up with a notepad in hand Shawn quickly holds up a hand.

Shawn: Ahh six feet…..

Fantasia: Oh you’re one of those Social Distancing people aren’t you?

Shawn: No I just don’t like random people within six feet of me… and for the record… I don’t do autographs.

Fantasia gets a look of disappointment across her face as she drops the notebook to her side. Then the title catches her eye. She bends over to pick it up when Shawn once again stops her.

Shawn: I wouldn’t do that if I were you.

Fantasia: Why not? Is it haunted or something?

Shawn rolls his eyes and picks up the title.

Shawn: Nothing like that… just it’s meant for someone else right now.

Shawn walks away from Fantasia but stops for just a second. He shakes his head and then continues on down the hallway.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Atara Raven (07-02-2020)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-01-2020, 01:26 PM

She bumps into Jenny Myst in the hallway.

"Ummmm......hi. Fannie Pack, my name is Jenny Myst. You've watched Savage, you've seen me. Number 1 talk show in history. Mmmm....yeah, that's me, same one. I think I recognize you.....Chive, right? You're that Chive model? I see you edit your waist/underbust on the internet to make yourself look skinnier. 1/10 effort. Anyways......welcome to the XWF......just try not to overstep your boundries, mmmkay? Because there is only one dominant female here, and that's me."

Jenny pats her on the back.

[Image: CZ0svE3.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Atara Raven (07-02-2020)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-01-2020, 02:08 PM

After all the lovely associates has pass this lovely lady, Tommy still reeling in from his last promo over the Federweight belt controversy. He had a drink in his hand, and he accidentally spills it over Fantsia's shirt.

"Shit, my bad i didn't mean to spill it on you. But yeah, i'm Some guy in XWF who they call Tommy, but you can call whatever you like. Also, don't listen to Jenny Myst her height means shit around here, in fact if you had debuted over like four or five years prior, you'd been perfect to dethrone her from the Bombshell division."

He looks around to see if Myst is around, then focuses his attention on her.

"I hope you enjoy your days in this federation, maybe you'll be the next in line for the TV title in the next 48 months from now. I might be wrong, but you would need to prove yourself around these so called "wrestlers" here in these parts."

He see's her pulling out a pen and paper, but ignores his autograph over the incident.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Atara Raven (07-02-2020)
Fantasia Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-01-2020, 03:49 PM

Fannie looks around not sure what the hell just happened. Was that really the Champ, Shawn Warstein!??! The hippest talk show host that XWF has ever seen, Jenny Myst who patted her on her back??? And of course Tommy Wish who 'accidentally' spilled his drink on her?? WHAT WAS GOING ON!?!? BUT SHE WAS HAPPY ABOUT ALL OF THIS CHAOS ANYWAY!!!

Fannie: Awesome! SO Awesome... I will never wash this shirt again, Tommy. I promise. I can promise this because there was already a few ketchup stains on there anyway... and JENNY!

Fannie waves to Jenny who is walking in the distance not paying attention,

Fannie: BYE JENNY!!! MISS MYST! Miss Myst... that's funny. YOU CAN USE THAT, FRIEND!!!! Oh my god. I met the CHAMP! OH MAN! Shawn Warstein ... he did the distance thing... but someone with his celebrity caliber I totally get it... this is awesome... INSANE! Me? As TV CHAMPION!?!?! Holy smokes... what next? Am I going to be groped by 2 Time Oscar Winner Tom Hanks...???

Fannie looks around and spots the hotdog vendor and approaches him.

Fannie: WOW! YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE TOM HANKS!!! THIS IS CRAZY, YO!!!

Fannie approaches the vendor, chest out as she looks over the menu.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fantasia's post:
Atara Raven (07-02-2020)
Michael McBride Offline
Whiskey, Cigars and guns.

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-01-2020, 06:19 PM

(07-01-2020, 01:26 PM)Jenny Myst Said: She bumps into Jenny Myst in the hallway.

"Ummmm......hi. Fannie Pack, my name is Jenny Myst. You've watched Savage, you've seen me. Number 1 talk show in history. Mmmm....yeah, that's me, same one. I think I recognize you.....Chive, right? You're that Chive model? I see you edit your waist/underbust on the internet to make yourself look skinnier. 1/10 effort. Anyways......welcome to the XWF......just try not to overstep your boundries, mmmkay? Because there is only one dominant female here, and that's me."

Jenny pats her on the back.

[Image: CZ0svE3.gif]

"Dominate female? That's the best joke I've heard all day."

XWF Achievements
1x Hart Champion
2x Xtreme Champion
1x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion w/ Peter Gilmour-Purebred Killers
Quadruple Slam Champion
[Image: svR0kd1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-01-2020, 10:47 PM

hey fanny wanna hang out with the sexiest man in xwf?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

07-02-2020, 03:02 AM

"Sexiest Man? I haven't seen Theo since we arrived." The tone lacked no derision and the statement was plainly aimed at the twit above. Cogent as it was, Atara knew he would open the inlet on his face in protest regardless.

Paying this aggregation little mind, sister Osira in tow, the Themis girls approached the vendor conversing amongst themselves
"Theo, really?" the younger sister quizzed with a voice coated thick with the accent of their homeland.

Osira curled her upper lip in disagreement then proffered her own opinion, "Raven, Noah then Theo, adelfi." Pausing a moment to consider the male catalogue XWF offered Osira's lecture continued.

"I might would put Vinnie ahead of Theo...provided he had the right wig."

Silence as brows arched on both their faces, each imagining a myriad of hairstyles Lane might have on hand. Neither had said a word to the vendor, yet he still held out two items for them to take at their convenience.

"Nope. You're wrong. Theo, Raven, Noah, maybe Big D.."

Osira cackled. "Yeah, the big grinch with the inch. I can't believe he posted that.. "

Finally paying the vendor attention with a cut of their eyes, the women got their food and headed off. Just a few yards into their departure Osira turned back, a smirk already part of her expression, and met eyes with Fannie.

A wink was it. She returned to her conversation with Atara and they disappeared towards the back.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-02-2020, 04:14 PM

theo isnt looking so sexy since me and chris beat his ass up 2 weeks in a row ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-03-2020, 01:22 PM

"Darkness surrounds you as you order your dead roach meat cylinder, as you further fall into obvious doubt that you've made the right choice in calorie intake for today."

The unknown voice cascades throughout the backstage area as Fanny attempts to locate its source.

"You must open your eyes to the deceit that these walls bring you and walk into the path of the truth."

She continues to look around hoping to find the melancholy that surrounds the area.

"Here. I'm right here. Hello."

Fannie notices sitting in a small folding chair next to the vendor a figure dressed in a black suit adoring a mask only seen in the fields of corn near Nebraska with a noose tightly strapped around his neck. Atop the mask sits the same hat worn by the hotdog vendor and a pinstripe apron covers most of the suit leaving some room for the top knot of the tie to be seen. A table sits in front of the figure with a crudely made sign that reads, "Acute Dolls of Malevolence for Sale." The table is covered in dolls resembling those that practice the art of Voodoo, but each one has blonde straw as hair with black legs, boots and gloves. An "SC" in dark sharpie is displayed on the torso of each.

"If you'd rather satiate your appetite with a delectable doll to poke and prod as much as you like, filling that emptiness in your heart you misread as your stomach, then please buy one. It's quite cheap and when you buy from The Wraith, you buy with good faith."

"The Wraith" Scott Charlotte attempts to show a smile through his covered face, but fails as he is still seething from losing his job at the hot dog vendor, but this fact escapes those around him as they've never met him before.

"That wasn't a thought, that was out loud. Idiot," says Jimmy, the Tom Hanks looking vendor of pure aging sexuality.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott Charlotte's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-03-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-03-2020, 01:38 PM

Oswald stand, walking past the rest, looking over Fannie. He picks up the large ornate cane, and places the skull and horned topper against her forehead.

"Hmm... You may have some latent talent within you. If you wish to become my apprentice, though, and not of someone with a moniker instead of an actual name. My name is Oswald Autem Sephtis. I make deals, I cut out their livelihoods. My companies make billions of dollars, and was at one time, voted Wrestler of the Month in May 2016. If you want to learn from the best, contact my people and they'll get in touch with your people."

As he leaves, one of his servant entourage comes up to her and watches the servant use the back of another and stamp Oswald's signature onto a headshot photo on the corner and places it into her left hand, as well as fifty bucks.
Hate Post Like Post
Fantasia Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-04-2020, 10:09 AM

"WHAT IS GOING ON!??... and did I just make 50 bucks??!"

Fannie shouted as she got to meet some of the biggest names in XWF. Looking to see if the 50 dollars was authentic. IT WAS

Fannie: "Atara, she rocks. Scott Charlotte, hell of a nice dude! And Oswald NOT only offered me a job with an agency but i gave me 50 bucks. This place rules. I assumed this place was going to be a slum, but things are looking up! I am actually treated like a human being... a decent human being. If the Wizard of here, it just be like Wizard of the Oz! And I am Dorthy.. or, well, the little dog anyway... But wow... A dollar a hot dog... I could afford 50 of these 'dogs...but but but that be stupid, right Mr. Hanks?"

Jimmy The Vendor: Stupid is. Stupid does...

Fannie laughs.

Fannie: Now that's what I'm talking about...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Fantasia's post:
Mr. Oz (07-04-2020), Theo Pryce (07-04-2020), thewizard (07-05-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-04-2020, 06:50 PM

Soon she would see the 50 dollar bill yanked from her hands while he laughs maniacally.
Hate Post Like Post
thewizard Offline
Wizard, The

XWF FanBase:

07-05-2020, 02:31 PM

YO, WIZARD

It was a shout. Devoid of quotations.

"Yes?" The wizard replied, quizzically.

"What's up with this Fanny chick? Is she TRULY your number ONE fan?"

Hmm - The Wizard thought, placing a hand on his hip while the other rubbed his giant, thick, luscious gray beard. "That is an excellent question."

The random reporter was puzzled. BEFUDDLED. So, he reworked the question, "Yes, but IS she your number ONE fan????" The extra question marks really emphasized the need for a legit answer.

"If she says she is then who am I to argue?" The Wizard responded stoically with the grace of a hundred geese sailing over a placid lake.

"So..." the reporter, growing infuriated, "she IS your number one fan?"

"I mean, when in Rome." And that was The Wizard's final reply as he turned and headed into the local soup and deli for a coca-cola.

BASK IN MY AURA

Released from Prison. Currently residing in Hell aka mentoring troubled teens.

[Image: o92j5tuA.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post