Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 06:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Tornado Watch (JTC match RP 2)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-15-2013, 05:34 PM

(camera feed starts up and Andrew Morrison is holding the camera and is standing in front of what looks to be a hotel, wearing a black zip-up hoodie and jeans)

[Image: JTC-FamilyHotel_zpse3bd19ba.jpg]

(feed shows 6/15/2013 7:32 pm)

Hello, Johnny..I am at the Four Points hotel in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, where in two days, my path crosses yours. Word is around that you and the family are staying at this hotel this weekend. I talked to the hotel worker; very nice guy..apperently you and the family are out to dinner..well, perhaps I should be ready to greet you when you get back. You see, a storm can be quite deceiving..told the worker that I was a family member here to visit and surprise you and he gave me a room key..let's go, shall we?

(camera feed goes off)

(camera feed is back on) (feed shows 6/15/2013 7:43 pm)
I like the suite, John..hm looks like yall have a day planner on the table here..looks like I should expect you back soon..hmm perhaps I will wait for you somewhere more private..

(camera follows Morrison into big walk-in closet in the living room/guest room part of suite)

(camera feed off)

(camera feed on) (shows 6/15/2013 8:24 pm)

(camera shows Michelle Cross and two children, Tommy and Taylor, walking into the room)

(whispers) Hm...where oh where did Johnny-boy go..?

(feed off)

(feed on) (shows 6/15/2013 9:16 pm)

(whispering) So, a little bit ago, Michelle put the kids to bed and just talked to you on the phone. Seems that is tradition every Friday and Saturday before your booked shows, you have late night gym sessions with some of the other wrestlers..and also you 4 have plans on your rest day tomorrow to go to the zoo..ah the kids are very exciting about that..get to spend some quality time with their parents...

(whispers lower) how sweet is that...

(breathes deeper)

Hm, you told her it'd be around 12:30 before you would be back at the room as you always are on late-nighters..love you love you too click....I wonder how little Tommy feels those two nights a week that his old man isn't around to tuck him in at night..perhaps he is gettin' used to the ol' routine just like his big sister. Being in this life is never easy for anyone..

Whow...hm Johnny..(soft laughter) it seems you are a luckier man than I thought..although you won't be very lucky Monday night...but my oh my..it looks like Mrs. Cross is gettin' comfortable..

(we see camera zoom in on Michelle Cross as she stretches and prepares to undress)

[Image: gina_carano_19_zps98f23a73.jpg]

(camera feed off)

(camera feed on) (10:46 pm)

Ah, everyone is asleep now..perhaps, it is time to make myself at home..

(camera follows Morrison out of the closet and through the hallway to in front of Michelle's room)

Johnny..so trusting in your family and confident in yourself and your strong and lovely wife..and yet so naive to leave them all alone on a night such as this..

(opens door slowly and goes in)

ah..a lucky man you are indeed Johnny..it is a shame really..you see, Johnny, anything could happen on a night like this...

(slowly unzips his hoodie... and slowly pulls out a long steel pipe)

as i have said before, and maybe after tonight, it will get through to you in your shelter of overconfidence and ego..a storm does not care what time of day it is..where it is..or who is in its path..you never know when..where..or who a storm will take!

(walks up to Michelle's bed, levels the steel pipe above her head, and lifts it as if to strike!........and then smirks and sets the pipe back in his hoodie)

No...as I said Johnny, you are lucky..but Monday you will not be..and the tears that she cries when I pound you into the ground like a railroad spike will taste much sweeter than smashing her head into oblivion...

(smirks and walks into the hallway)

I can see why you two love each other so much..you are both as hard-headed and stubborn as can be..why, who would be so foolish to leave their children in a seperate room and to keep their door open...

(walks down the hall and camera peeks into the room, where Tommy and Taylor are bundled up in a blanket, with Tommy resting his head on Taylor's shoulder)

Precious, aren't they..why would you ever be so irresponsible as to leave them and not be at their sides on a night like this...well, I'm sure they understand..most kids in this business do..but honestly..you don't seem to see just how precious some things in life are sometimes..unless they are taken away..

(deep breath and blows breath out his mouth and gently pushes door open and walks in)

...taken away...by illness..by an act of God..or by a storm..

(pulls pipe back out of his hoodie, levels it above both of their heads, and lifts to strike!!....then puts it back in his hoodie..)

(leaves the room and camera feed off)

(camera feed on, back in front of the hotel) (11:14 pm)

Well, John, it was nice to get to see your family..it is a shame that they don't get to see you all the time..and it'd also be a shame if something ever happened to them..

(long pause)

but don't worry, John, they are not the ones who is in my path. It is you. Come Monday, you will not have to worry about missing any more time with your wife or children..because when I am through ripping you into shreds..perhaps you will be concussed..perhaps you will be stuck on oxygen..perhaps you will be in traction..perhaps you will be in a wheelchair...at least you will have more time to be with your family (evil laugh) And as you all cry together, lookin' at your broken and battered body..take solace and be blessed..that you all still have each other...Make sure to hold them tight Johnny. Because you don't know when something may happen to them..or what WILL happen to YOU!

(pulls out pipe, points it at camera and smirks)

(camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
(06-17-2013), John Austin (06-15-2013), JTC (06-16-2013)