Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Changing Focus - (for now)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-02-2020, 09:08 PM

Ernest Agyemang Yeboah Said:“The more deeper you think, the more silent you become. You understand the reasons behind the reason. It may not necessarily mean you are short of words. You however know what ignorance can trigger and how to deal with ignorance and purpose. The timeliness of your word is surely on point.”
― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

1: THE MORE DEEPER YOU THINK, THE MORE SILENT YOU BECOME

Wednesday Night Warfare
1st June 2020
Marseille, France

From my vantage point, and that was from the Commentators table, I could see the match turn on it's head. Somehow the Wizard was able to take control of Kris The Hammer Von Bonn.

Don't get me wrong, I went out there to exploit situation between me and the Wizard and that was to get inside his head. It worked early on. He hated seeing me walking down the ramp. He hated me being out there. All he wanted was for us to face off at Leap of Faith, but since he had been getting the upper hand earlier in our feud, I had to make damn sure I was the one pulling the strings. So there I was becoming a 'guest' commentator and he hated it.

So much so that he let Kris take control early.

But then somehow The Wizard was able to get on top of his paranoia about me, and it was then that I saw a different side to him, and that Kris was now in trouble. I began to think deeply about what I should do next, and because of that I fell silent on the microphone.

2: YOU UNDERSTAND THE REASONS BEHIND THE REASON

I had to make the next move, I understood the consequences that would come from making the next move, but for me the reason was..... I needed to keep The Wizard thinking that I wouldn't get involved, and that I was still playing mind games with him. Our match at Leap of Faith was very critical for me, and I had to come out the victor and to do that, I needed to keep playing Mind Games, and keep being on top. Those were my reasons behind the reason what I chose to do next.

3: IT MAY NOT NECESSARILY MEAN YOU ARE SHORT OF WORDS

My action and reaction was all to do with the way that The Wizard was dominating Kris. Kris should have won the match, it was that simple. He was on top nice and early, I was in the Wizards mind, and he was worried about that, and then it all came crashing down. The Wizard took control, and if I hadn't had done what I did, then all my mind games up until then would be useless. So I took control, and grabbed the hammer, and threw it at The Wizard and hit him where he had complained in his one and only promo, that he was suffering from.

Kris being disqualified because of me, was on me. I take full responsibility because I had to keep the pressure on The Wizard. Kris, had to wear the DQ, the loss. I will own up to it. But my main focus was on The Wizard and on our match at Leap of Faith. Or so I thought. That was my main focus.

4: YOU HOWEVER KNOW WHAT IGNORANCE CAN TRIGGER AND HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR IGNORANCE AND PURPOSE.

They say Ignorance is bliss. That's what I needed the Wizard to be. Because I had to keep him from gaining the knowledge that I had over him. So my exact purpose was to keep him in the dark and to do whatever I needed, which was a follow-up attack. And he was unprepared for it, and by the time I left my mark, he didn't know what had hit him.

5: THE TIMELINESS OF YOUR WORD IS SURELY ON POINT

The moment the Wizard lay in a heap after my attack on him, was my point to him. It was all about timing. And the timing was to be at Leap of Faith. I wanted to go into Leap of Faith making sure I had the upper hand.

AFTER WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE
EN ROUTE FROM FRANCE TO THE UNITED STATES

The whole cabin was quiet after what happened at Wednesday Night Warfare. Kris had started out strong, and had the Wizard in all sorts of trouble, and then somehow The Wizard was able to take him out. I couldn't stand by and watch him lose from my guest commentating position. He was just mere moments of way from saying 'I Quit'. No Misfit should ever be forced to say those two words.

Kris was sitting by himself. Contemplating his latest loss.

Antony came back and sat down beside me, as I opened up my lap-top to see who my opponent was going to be at the next Warfare. I chose to return to Warfare from a month off because I only wanted to focus on Anarchy and then I needed a warm up match before I took on The Wizard. I thought I would have an early match on Warfare.

"What are your thoughts?" asked Antony

"Thoughts about what?"

"What happened on Warfare?"

"In particular?"

Antony nodded to the few seats forward where Kris was sitting.

"Unlucky," I said

"No that's bull. What are your real thoughts? I know you are just holding back!"

"What is this you trying to dredge up something that isn't there?"

"We need him to own up to the blame."

"Of course he knows what he did, he doesn't need for me to say anything, when you are going to express your own views later on."

Antony just shook his head.

"Okay what's going on?"

"You know how we are planning to introduce another Misfit?"

"Yes to replace me on Anarchy so I can focus on either Warfare or spend some time over on Savage, why?"

"Maybe we can place Kris on Anarchy, and send the newbie to Warfare, so that Kris can have a break from Warfare."

"That's not what we planned, Antony. We need to keep Kris on Warfare because it'll show how weak we are if we replace him now. Pretty much the same goes for Melanie. And that's not what we are.... Weak!"

"Things haven't been going our way. Kris keeps losing and so does Melanie."

"Well if you haven't noticed I am on a 5 match losing streak, so I've been losing as well."

"You don't count."

"I don't count? Why? Because I'm the owner of the Misfits? Or what Antony?"

"The owner, the leader, the guy who keeps us moving forwards. Anytime now you'll get a win like you always do when things aren't going your way."

"It'll happen for Kris and Melanie too. It's just because we keep putting the Misfits out there in just about everyone's business that we would be getting very much stronger opposition. We don't want to down the bottom rung of the XWF, it's not the best place to be,"

"We're not talking about you. I'm focusing on Kris and Melanie. They need to pick up their games."

"I know that Antony. What's going on with you?"

"Nothing."

Antony gets up and walks down to the back of the plane. I get up to follow when my phone starts chirping away. A lot of texts at once are coming in. Then it starts ringing and on the display I see:

STEVE SAYORS

He is XWF's leading interviewer.

Then my laptop starts beeping. I recognize that beep as an incoming message from XWF's headquarters. Usually telling me of my next match. This one should be about who I am facing on the next Warfare. I needed to have a warm up match before I faced The Wizard at Leap of Faith.

I looked down at the end of the plane to see where Antony had sat down, and I looked the other way to see how Kris was, I opened my lap-top to check my next match, and to see who I was facing.

Holy shit. I almost dropped my laptop.

This coming Warfare in Bordeaux, France

The Main Event will feature

The Universal Champion - Shawn 'Fuzz' Warstein

Defending his title against:

MASTERMIND

"Holy shit...... Holy shit..... Fuck...... Fuck...... Fuck........ Shit...... Shit..... Shit..... Shit...... Shit....." were my initial reactions.

Then I looked right to look where Antony was sitting, and then I looked left to see how Kris was taken in what Antony had said, I'm sure he must have heard all of what he said.

Fuck. I don't have time for this shit. My team seems to be in a bit of disarray, and I have to take on Fuzz. I had to decide what I needed to do.

"Fuck it!"

I walked straight down to Antony. My phone started ringing again.

"Whatever the fuck is wrong with you Antony, pull your fucking head out of your ass. I don't have time for this, I just found out that I'm facing Fuzz next Warfare for his Universal Championship, so I need to switch focus to myself for a bit. So do what you have to do, but I have to do what I have to do, and so I'm focusing on me."

Antony had his mouth open by the time I turned around, and grabbed my phone.

"What!"

"Mr. Mastermind it's Steve Sayors, you are facing Mr. Warstein for the Universal title next Warfare. You must be shocked to find that out?"

"Very shocked, Steve. I don't have time for this at the moment sorry."

"I understand that, but I would love the chance to interview you if you have the time soon."

I thought for a moment.

"I'm just on my way to the states to drop off the Misfits before flying home to New Zealand so I can spend a bit of time with my wife and kids. If you can meet me in Miami, we can do our little interview on the way to New Zealand."

"I'll definitely meet you in Miami. Thank you so much Mr. Mastermind."

"Yeah yeah."

I ended the call and put my phone away. I was about to move back to my seat when Antony grabbed my arm, and pulled me back to face him.

"I just want to say I'm sorry."

"Good,"

"I'm just frustrated about what people perceive our stable to be.... losers."

I pulled Antony in close "All of my XWF career, I've been perceived as a loser. Heck I've been trying to get my 50th career win in the XWF for over a couple of months now. But do I let that stop me? Do I let people tell me I suck? Do I let people into my head and say I don't belong in the XWF? No I fucking don't. I get up after a loss, dust myself off, and go at it again. I have been doing that for 5 years I get up and go. I don't let anyone keep me down for any period of time.

"Do I sometimes think I'm out of my depth? Hell yeah. I went for 9 straight losses thinking when will this loss streak end. It taught me a valuable lesson. It taught me to keep fighting. Like I said I'm currently at 5 losses. Heading into next Warfare that's not a particularly good thing to be on. But I know that if I do my best, knuckle down, and focus, then I can push Fuzz all the way. Do I want the Uni title? Hell yeah everyone wants the Uni title. Do I deserve a shot? Hell no. I'm not even at that level. And I'm not even sure why they are giving me a shot. Maybe it's about 'Wow lets pick someone average and feed them to Fuzz, and Fuzz can laugh his head off, thinking that he has it easy,

"Do I make it easy on opponents Antony? No I fucking well don't. Do I give in to them? No I don't, and am I going to lie down and let Fuzz have a couple of weeks to relax? FUCK OFF. He's going to get one all mighty challenge, that he is going to wish his match should be against some other poor bugger.

"So having said all that. I'm going through a rough patch and I know that. So are Kris and Melanie. We will not give up on them because that will be like me giving up on myself. If you want to give up Antony, that's on you. And I guess I will be looking for a new Manager. The ball is in your court."

"I'm not giving up."

"Well that's fucking good to hear. You still need to pull your head out of your ass, and come up with ways to support Kris and Melanie. At the moment I still need to focus on myself, and I don't need you around at the moment, until you can get over yourself."

Antony just nodded, but still looked like a stunned mullet. I gave him a pat on the shoulder and turned and walked back to my seat.

NEARING UNITED STATES

The camera fades into the cabin of Mastermind's private jet as it's heading to Miami, Florida, where the Misfits base is. The camera shows Mastermind looking out the window contemplating his upcoming match.

"I don't know what to say? I'm not sure if I'm flabbergasted, shocked, speechless, bewildered, scared, or whatever this feeling is but I know it's pretty funny."

Mastermind starts laughing.

"Someone must be playing a practical joke on me. Maybe Vinnie is. He's having fun with me on Anarchy that's for sure. No.. Sure he wouldn't use his influence to make a joke of things on Warfare. Mind you stranger things have happened.

"Somehow I don't think it is a joke, but I bet you, you FUZZ, will be laughing your head off all the way to kingdom come. Go on. Keep laughing. Because I am."

Mastermind continues to laugh. Then he stops and looks serious.

"I also bet you are clasping your hands together in glee, and that you have a great taste in your mouth that you are going to eat me alive. Go on, keep thinking that.

"But here's the thing. I have a lot to say to you and about you over the coming weeks. You need to keep your eyes glued.... on me. Because this isn't going to be easy for you. I am not going to make it easy. Because it doesn't make any sense at all that I can just lie down and let you win this match.... easily.

"I know deep down in my heart Fuzz, that you want to crush me. That's just exactly what I want to do you, is CRUSH you big time. You need to take me seriously because if you don't then you will be the laughing stock in the entire XWF that I, Mastermind, can quite possibly take away your title. Think of it now. Mastermind.... The new UNIVERSAL Champion. Won't that make you look the fool that you are. It good quite easily go that way. I'm not going to make it easy for Fuzz.

"Nothing is going to compare to facing a Universal Champion or becoming one. Not even winning the X-treme Championship 3 times, or the Television Championship. The Universal Championship is what most people aspire to. I know with the amount of talent that is around the XWf at this very moment, that I shouldn't be anywhere near this championship but yet I am. And well that's on me to make sure I give you a severe challenge.

"I know to you Fuzz, you won't let that happen. I know you know that I think I am dreaming. Of course I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming for the day that I beat your sorry ass. And it will be sorry because once again WHEN I win you'll be the laughing stock of the XWF. I will make damn sure of it.

"If you want to treat this match like a game, go on I implore you to, but like everything else two can play those games. And if you aren't sure what I'm talking about then that's your bad luck. This is all a game. And you should know that.

"I'm not going to waste my time trying to live up to your standards because it won't work. It'll be my death knell. My own standards are better than yours. You see I know what it's like to lose. What it feels like. You don't lose very often. You hate it. It eats you up and tears you apart. That's good for you. But for me it makes it all the more of a challenge to beat massive egos like you. The bigger they are the harder they fall is one quote of know of. You are the best Fuzz I give you that. But in a rough week sometimes the best isn't good enough, they get complacent. So my game and your game are two different things. I know what you are going to bring. And a whole lot more.

"I respect you Fuzz. But the moment that we step in that ring, all the respect will be put to one side, and my need to beat you will become apparent. Because if for one second you let your guard down, then that's the beginning of the end for you. All it takes is one miserly second to turn things into my advantage.

"I'm going to rock your world you can count on that Fuzz. Rock and Roll. This is me starting. This is my starting point. To rock your world I need you to think of the consequences. That if you lose to me then you WILL BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE XWF.

"It's just you and me now Fuzz. Not anyone else. Not Centurion. You get to battle Centurion at Leap of Faith. This isn't about The Wizard either. I get to battle him at Leap of Faith. It depends on who is going to Leap of Faith as the Universal Champion. Will it be you? Or Will it be me? Only time will tell. You can't focus on Centurion, I won't let you. I'm definitely not going to focus on The Wizard. My undivided attention is and will be solely focused on you Fuzz.

"I'm going to enjoy these next two weeks Fuzz. Are you? I bet you think I'm a bug that needs squishing underneath your shoes. Good keep thinking that way. Because then you know that I am the pest of all pests. The one that can and will beat your ass off, and put you in a tailspin of hurt.

"Just so that you know I am serious."

A timer appears on the screen.

COUNTDOWN TO SEAN 'FUZZ' WARSTEIN LOSING THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP: 12 DAYS

"12 Days Fuzz. I am coming for you.... Will you be ready? In 12 Days Fuzz I am going to CRUSH you."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub