Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAFAQ T?
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-01-2020, 08:04 AM

Not too long ago, a camera crew follows Tommy outside of the area where he dropped the Federweight belt to Sarah. We see Sayors running up to him, with a look of shock and awe.

Sayors: Hey Tommy, why did you do it?

T: Do what?

Sayors: Dropping the Federweight title like that, you didn't need to disrespect that belt like that at all! What would the higher ups think?

T: Man, do i look like i give a fuck what they think? I'm useless here, and that belt made me question a lot of shit. What is the point of me always trying to tear one another, when I always tend to agree with their chokepoints about myself. I mean, i've done gave the belt up out of pure generosity, as you seen me i hate being pinned on the floor for a belt like that.

Sayors: But you know you could have let Sarah pin you right? You should have given her that moment to shine, you always seem to make it about--

Tommy beats up Sayors with his Kendo Stick, and kept bashing his brains in. Then he grabs Sayors and slams his head through a window. Tommy then drags him to a portrait of Lacklan.

[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io...l.jpg&q=85]

T: You see this Sayors, I bet this a girl who'd you want to run your life. She just like other girls, who think they are better than they can ever be. A Billion Dollar smile doesn't mean shit, when you have 2.50 worth of wisdom tooth to be extracted out your gumline.

Sayors: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

T: What i mean is this, Lacklan already has gotten so many chances to be bigger than herself, pride comes before the fall. That belt i've held, doesn't mean shit to me anymore. I knew she would be begging on her hands and knees to own it, just so she doesn't have to defend it. Like what they say in the back, those two belts are just a filler belt. I've gotten myself over with being a filler champion, so for now on when I come back to this shithole called XWF; you won't see me chasing it anytime soon, until they change the name or Reeve-a-vive it with shitty stips that the fans wouldn't want to see.

Sayors: Does that mean you've forbidden yourself at the belt? Way to sell yourself sho---

T: Yes Sayors, now i might as well say when i get back, Sarah is going to be one of my victims. I am going to make her scream in pain, and hear bones break as lock in the Fetish Lock on her. That billion dollar smile is going to need to get some work done, once i bash it in. So, if Lacklan is listening to this... i'm coming for you, and going to make you my bitch, and give you pain in my old sadistic ways. Count your blessings Sarah, you're gonna need it.

The scene cuts into an image of Sarah with red X's on her eyes.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-01-2020)