Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Shall we go another round?
Gage Gannon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-25-2020, 02:46 PM

Pride and Prejudice

The scene is opened with Gage Gannon standing in his foyer at Midnight pacing back and forth with his accountant.

“Count it AGAIN”

“Mr. Gannon I can assure you that it’s all there. By the way Mr. Gannon how much did you say that you had misplaced?”

Gage looks at his accountant annoyed as obviously he doesn’t realize the level of freaked outness that Gage is experiencing.

“I told you, you little nitty it was $25. I had to pay Mike Tyson $25 because he sucker punched me and knocked me out. So to keep him from going postal I just paid him.”

The accountant looks at Gage with a befuddled look on his face, as it’s obvious that they have been at this for hours.

“Ok, look Mr. Gannon. Your stocks and assets are safe. Sir, you called me out of bed at freaking MIDNIGHT, because you were forced to pay Mike Tyson a mere $25? That’s more than what some people have in their savings.”

“Hey listen man, I don’t pay you to be a therapist, I pay you to count my freaking money!!.”

“Sir I have gone over this at least three times already, everything is there and in good shape. Except….welll…..”

Gage looks exceedingly annoyed as the accountant gets a weird look on his face.

“Well??? Go on with it man, spit it out!!!!”

“Sir, it looks like there was a $19.99 charge for a website…called…it looks like “Chocolate Chicks with Vanilla Sticks.”

The accountant looks befuddled as he slowly turns his head to Gage with a mixture of humor and grossed outness on his face.

“Woah, woah, woah, woah!!! I know you don’t think that, that was me!!! Listen I get all varieties of the rainbow I’ve never had a problem getting a girl. That sounds like some fat middle-aged overwei…….

Gage stops in mid sentence as his blood boils over…….

“Wait, wait, wait, I know who that is!!! GILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The accountant just chuckles under his breath as he watches Gage leave.

"I'm glad that's not my wife."

Gage rushes out of his foyer to his personal assistant’s room as he hears Ginuwine playing and muffled sounds coming from behind the door.

“GILES!! GODDAMN YOU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!!!?!!”

Gage hears a loud thud as if somebody has fallen out of his bed and he hears feet scurrying as if trying to tidy up.

“Giles!! You listen to me you little nitwit!! I’m going to give you until the count of three to open this door and explain to me what the hell is going on!!!....

“Uh…uh…..just a minute!!!!

1…………

“Ok…I’m coming, I’m coming…..”

2………..

“There really is no need for this…..”

Thre……

Before Gage can finish the door flings opens and Giles tries to block Gage’s view as he obviously looks flustered……

“Um hello sir, how are you doing?”

“Don’t you hello sir, me what the hell is going on in here?”

Gage bullrushes past Giles as he goes in the room and scrunches his nose…….

“Dear God man, when is the last time that you took a shower.”

Gage walks around the room and sees the laptop tucked away neatly on Giles desk in the corner…..

Gage picks up the laptop…….

“Why the hell is this laptop we……….oh my God!! Oh my God!!! You SICK FREAK!!!!!!”

“Wait sir, let me explain what happened!!!”

“I don’t need to know what happened!! What I need to know is why is there a $19.99 charge for a website that I have not subscribed too?”

Giles looks perturbed as the color just drains from his face.

“Sir I can explain. I am ashamed of my behavior. Since I have fallen on hard times, you have took me in when nobody else wanted anything to do with me. Sir, I just want to say that with all due respect what you deem as my punishment I will take with my head held high and I will not second guess your decision.”

Gage is about to lay into Giles when all of a sudden he hears a loud thump coming from the bathroom.

“What the hell is that no……”

“Ughhh, ughhh it’s nothing sir I can assure you. Don’t you need your rest sir, you have a match to prepare for with the collect….”

“No no no, something fishy is going on here….”

All of a sudden the accountant comes in Giles room looking mildly perplexed at what is going on…..

“Sir, if I may do you need anything else from me?”

Gage ignores the accountant as he creeps to the door wearily and opens it shocked at what he sees. All of a sudden a naked middle-aged woman sprints out of the bathroom obviously alarmed….

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AROUND HERE???”

The accountant squints his face to get a clearer look.

"BETH??

“MARTY??”

“BETH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

“I could ask you the same thing, you said your client had some emergency accounting needs, and yet I find you here!!”

The accountant looks annoyed as he lunges at Giles.

“WHY YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!”

The accountant chases Giles around the room as the towel drops and he runs buck naked out the door…..

“BETH GET YOUR STUFF NOW!!! WE ARE GOING HOME!”

Gage has a look of wide-eyed disbelief on his face as the matronly woman grabs her clothes and just sulks by Gage with her head down not acknowledging him.

“Mr. Gannon!!! I do apologize but I think that you are going to have to find somebody else’s services to use!!!”

The accountant walks by Gage looking annoyed as Gage tries to plead his case with the accountant.

“Listen, I didn’t know I swear I didn’t know!! Oh God you were the cheapest accountant….I mean the best accountant for me to use. Please PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!!!”

The accountant looks at Gage annoyed and then looks at Giles who has emerged from behind a plant….

“SWEET JESUS MAN WOULD YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!!”

Giles races up the stares as the accountant slams Gage’s door and leaves….

GILLLLLLEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

Gage busts in Giles room and knocks him on his ass.

Gage picks him up and slams him against the wall.

“You little shit you steal from me, after all that I HAVE DONE FOR YOU!!!!”

Gage picks up Giles and walks him to the door, and throws him out on his ass.”

The scene ends with Gage throwing Giles belongings out as Giles just looks embarrassed about the whole situation.

(SCENE 2) RETRIBUTION

The scene opens up with Gage sitting in the lockerroom after an intense workout, sweat dripping everywhere as Gage looks annoyed, perturbed, and agitated all in one setting.

"Tell me something? How am I supposed to feel? What am I supposed to do? Collector I don’t think you understand me at all. From my early stages of development, on up to when I became an adult I’ve always been better. No matter what I put my mind to, I have always excelled. So trust me when I tell you I am going to do something, I DO IT! See a man like you can’t understand that because you seem to always be fighting an uphill battle with who you really are.”

“See a man that has to wear a mask is either running from his past,….or he is running from himself. See I’ve listened to you ramble on, and on and on about how “Gage Gannon will never make me doubt my ability.” Here’s the thing I've realized I don’t have to. See the more you talk the more I realize that you doubt your own abilities, that’s why you spend countless hours wondering who you really are.”

“I get it. Hell, we have all been there. Your young enough to sniff your own shit, but at the same time you don’t know who you really are. And that’s the slight advantage that I have over you. That’s the opening that I need really. You say checkmate as if we are playing chess, and the game is over. See it’s not a game to me, or at least it wasn't until I begin to think about it. Because while you were busy pandering, and while you were busy thinking that you had the upper hand I was studying you.”

“Suckering you in the whole time, making you feel safe. Making you feel comfortable to lower your guard. See you told me earlier, that you had faced several guys like me before. I can honestly tell you, with the utmost satisfaction that you haven’t. See someone who doesn’t think deeper would probably clown on you for being a freak in a mask. They would probably clown on you because you disguise your voice. Well, I am not going to do that. They can't see past the physical, to truly understand the mental.

“See I look at it as an advantage. Your getting in the ring with a man at his peak mentally and physically. I haven’t broken you, yet. Oh, but it happens, and trust me it happens often. The only reason I don’t have the power to destroy your confidence, is because I think your bluffing. Honestly, I don’t think you have any at all. It’s evident from the fact that you made such a racket about losing your match. So you had to leave and go collect yourself, and then you returned again hoping for another shot, another opportunity, not understanding that you have one shot to make an impression. And you goofed on yours.”

“You don’t understand that this whole time while we were playing chess, it was best two out of three. I get it hey you said some pretty intriguing stuff that you thought was going to cripple Gage Gannon’s confidence, and you thought, that you were suckering me in. That’s a good one. But I was suckering you. See I could tell towards the end of your promo that you were becoming unhinged. Hahaha oh you thought you were doing something by mentioning my dead momma, who by the way is very much alive, and plays tennis with her doubles partner every week in Florida. You were snarling, hell you was even cussing.”

“Is that how you have to get your point across? Is that how you have to hype yourself up to believe that you even have a chance in this match? You need something from me, I need NOTHING from you. I only need to go out and prove my words. At first when you're young, like you and your standing on your own to feet, you are full of bravado. You have to listen to the words, that you are speaking and hope just hope that on any given day you are as good as you fucking say that you are.”

“But see then you run into a guy like me. A guy who is older who realizes that this isn’t a race of who is the fastest, it’s a race of endurance. See let me explain something to you why I think the way I do. You’re not competition because I have faced several opponents like you before. I know exactly what I am going to say, where I am going to stand, hell I’m never out of position. You’ll never catch me frazzled, hell you rarely catch me slipping.”

“You tell me that I shouldn’t have to wonder what is coming in a match, and that….if I may quote you “any real competitor, anyone that can truly back up all their mind numbing shit talking that they do, should already know what’s coming. Here’s the thing, collector. I do. I literally gave you a heads up, of what to expect. Hell, it’s not my fault if the other fourty people living in your head, didn’t get the memo. I told you to bring a lunchbox because it is going to be a long day for you. I told you that I was going to surgically dissect you in the middle of that ring. I told you that you were going to spread Gage Gannon’s gospel and you will. The blueprint is laid out, you were just too slow to grasp it”

“See while your busy looking down at the board, figuring out where your next move is going to be, I’m looking at you. And I’m studying you. Not only am I studying you, I’m LEARNING YOU. Kind of fitting don’t you think that a man who calls himself the collector, doesn’t collect any intelligence from his opponent, and he just comes out and he rambles whatever nonsense that first comes to his mind.”

“You try to appear as this complicated tortured soul, and yet you’re not complicated at all. It merely takes surgically, aha there’s that word again, surgically dissecting you mentally. Taking apart each layer bit by bit and laying it out there on the table. And when you do that you start to see the clearer picture. You, you get a sense of the convoluted puzzle that you are trying to create, and it’s not that convoluted at all. I told you that this wasn’t a game, and sadly you didn’t pick up on the lesson that I was trying to teach you.”

"While your playing chess, I was silent. I let you set up the board, manipulate all the pieces where you wanted them to go, hell I even let you win at “your game.” But see now Collector, now your playing my game. A game where I don’t need to go inside your mind to understand you, because it is plainly obvious by your actions what type of fractured man you are. Trust me, being inside your head, it’s not as scary as you want it to be.”

“That’s why you need therapy little buddy. That’s why you have to go to the doctor, and take your special little pills, because you can’t function in the real world. You had to go, and you had to create your own reality. You had to go make up a chess game yourself, because you didn’t like the pieces that were already on the board. Next Wednesday Collector, your mine. Hahaha, and you will be another mentally fragile little man, whom I’ve outsmarted. Good Game with the Checkmate!! Shall we play another round?"

The scene ends as Gage Gannon just smirks into the camera…..

[Image: OMX9IA3.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Gage Gannon's post:
The Collector (06-25-2020), Theo Pryce (07-01-2020)