Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Anarchy
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-27-2020, 05:33 PM

A camera goes to a magnificent looking mobile home, one that could fit a family of 6 with their own rooms with space for a lot of activities. The crew goes in and we can see Oswald standing out in the very large living room, surrounded by several servants, wiping his freshly showered body, cleaned of sweat from the disgusting heat. He barely did much and already felt like he was melting. The man had one servant per leg and arm, and one making sure his dick and balls, as well as ass was wiped clear of water, with one bringing him his clothes, and those servants that had wiped him clear of water, began to dress him, with him giving the least amount of effort possible, thankful that his home away from home was also equipped with an air conditioner that made the mobile home so nice and cool. As he dressed, he saw the camera crew, finally, over his shoulder.

"Come in! Come in! Not like you haven't trespassed already. Might as well invite you in."

He looked at Sayors coming in, after interviewing T.H.U.G.S,, having obviously rushed her after the encounter and sweating.

"T-thank you Oswa-"

Oswald held up his left index finger

"Ah ah ah. You're to call me Mister Money Oz. Or I'll have my servants break your fucking ankles. Understood?"

Sayors looked at the servants more closely, and each servant had different color of skin, different gender, with some looking they could be either male or female.

"Uh... yes... Mr. Money Oz."

"That's better."

"What do you have to say about your involvement in Mastermind's loss?"

"He can eat a big fat bag of dicks. Hope he gets his asshole probed for fifty years and has his name changed to Mistressmind before he comes back to us. That's what I have to say."

"And about your 'match' with Ruckus?"

"He's an asshole for being abducted and making me stand in this god awful heat for what seemed like 20 minutes. At least, the heat made me think that way. Did you notice how fucking hot it is in the western states south of Washington? I was waiting for no reason. Fuck him and he can stay with the aliens for all I give a shit."

He then waved Sayors away

"You may leave us. For I am to come back home to the best state in the country, which holds the best city, Chicago, Illinois. Screw this damnable shithole of a state."

With that, his servants, having finished dressing him as he turns to look at Sayors and dressed to the nines and his cane in hand with the hollowed out eyes of the skull seeming to look straight into Sayors's soul,

"Oh, and do tell Vinnie to fire whoever was behind my entrance music. They fucked my return up."

He spoke as the servants pushed the crew and Sayors out of the home. As it happens, he and the camera crew could see people finishing up connecting the home to the backside of a semi that had the Oswald branding plastered all over where it could legally be placed and driving the home away, headed towards the nearest private airfield where his very private jet lay dormant, awaiting his return so he could go back home in style.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-28-2020), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-27-2020), T.H.U.G.S (06-27-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-28-2020, 08:42 AM

Your new video doesn't play you stroked out turd.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-28-2020, 12:17 PM

(06-28-2020, 08:42 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Your new video doesn't play you stroked out turd.

"Do not make me take all your wigs, Vinnie. The person who fucked up in putting forth the new song, was summarily executed and ground into paste. This will not do. My entrance was to be magnificent and it was ruined by people I entrusted with the task to get my music put in the production truck. Though, I still believe they should be killed as well."
Hate Post Like Post
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-28-2020, 07:34 PM

"Ha! Shows what you know, Oswald. I squirted zombie glue, all on the inside of the last wig that Vinnie put on. That thing is never coming off. In hindsight, l probably should have informed Vinnie that I did that... oh well, he'll figure it out eventually."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane Norrison's post:
Mr. Oz (06-29-2020)