Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did throwin' oneself on the floor in a random hallway become a thing in XWF?!?!
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-25-2020, 12:56 AM

I encounter Felix Jones, sleepin' on the floor in a hallway within the main XWF building cause apparently, that's something that people do here, for some inexplicable, odd reason.

[Image: KZOZyXL.jpg]

Not me cause I'm not homeless or a weirdo, nor do I suffer from severe narcolepsy. It's already been established that Felix Jones is a weirdo though. He likes to watch people, watching him. It's an activity that Robert Main and Felix do together, from time to time. So it's no wonder that I find him, just fucking sprawled out, layin' in the hall. Doing his very best impression of a bum at the bus station. All he's missing is his newspaper blanket and shopping cart with all his belongings stuffed in it, just jam packed and crammed inside of it, damn near spilling out all over the floor. Which also happens to include several jars of his own urine. He seems like the sorta dude that would do that... ya know, if he was actually a homeless person and not only impersonatin' one.

Anyways, I see Felix just laying there and I kick him... to make sure he isn't dead. I'm not particularly fond of the man but I don't wanna see the dude dead. Mostly cause I don't wish death onto others. That's messed up. I mean, I used to be a gun for hire but that's in the past and even when I was, I still didn't go around wishing people dead, that's just bad karma waitin' to happen. And yes, I am aware of the irony factor in that type of logic. A trained killer, not wanting to invoke bad karma. Also, I make it a point to check the status of Felix's life because I have intentions, that would be rather morbid, if I did them to a dead guy. Y'know unless I was doin' them to Zane Norrison but he isn't the champ, Felix Jones is the champion.

When I kick Felix, he simply groans and waves his hand in the air but his eyes remain closed, then he rolls over. This fuckin' guy. What's wrong with some of the wrestlers in this company?!?! Seriously. I actually almost flat out, walk the fuck away, that's how pathetic this scenario is... I almost don't even bother. Sleepin' in a hallway like some crazy hobo.

[Image: vWmDEgZ.jpg]

My god man. Where's your sense of self respect and dignity? Are you drunk? You slam a couple of needles full of heroin in your veins? Well, I guess on the plus side, you didn't piss yourself. Fuck me. It's a sad day when not soiling yourself is the positive aspect of a situation. Whatever. Unlike Minka I don't merely slip myself over Felix, like some sex addicted, predator. However, for shits and grins, I shout...

"Where's Luca fuckin' Arzegottti?!?!"

Then I start repeatedly stompin' on Felix, making sure to get a couple of really good ones to his face. His nose gets busted up really nice like and I leave a few waffle prints, on his cheek and forehead cause I'm wearing my Docs today. Blood gushes everywhere and while my actions did momentarily manage to wake Felix up, he's out cold now. From there, I drop down and hook the leg for the pin. Zane Norrison falls from a hole in the ceiling, wearing a ref's shirt. What the hell is that zombie doing, crawlin' around up in the ceiling like he's some kinda rodent? See what I mean? Some of the wrasslers here develop some kind of condition that makes 'em act nuts in the head, makes them do peculiar things and go mental. When Zane hits the floor, he starts counting...

One.

Two...

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin MacAlister's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (06-25-2020)
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-25-2020, 11:33 AM

kickout
.ooc-Sorry I've just been too busy to do the kickouts I wanna do. I feel so bad :(

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-25-2020, 04:52 PM

Ooc: It's all good man. No worries.

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post