Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
My Life
Melanie Crayzee Childs Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-26-2020, 06:38 AM

This world is crazy, and they say I am the crayzee one?

This world is in turmoil, and they say I am the one who causes turmoil?

This world is not the world it once was, and I say I am not the person I once was.

No one understands, I don't even think I understand myself at times.

No one cares, but do I care?

All people see is my crayzee ways, but no one sees what is going on inside of me.

No one cares, no one wants to know, not even my own stablemates.

Hell Mastermind never talks to me. He always talks to Kris and Antony, but he's too scared to talk to me.

Every time he does try to talk to me, he comes up to me, and I just look at him the way I look at everyone and everything else, and that scares him.

Kris tolerates me. Antony tries to be there for me.

But I am alone in this world.

I am alone in my head.

I am alone in my mind.

In my mind I see

[Image: ac0bfac429baf0045b8e9ec58757e730.jpg]

It's to keep voices that I hear at bay. Because once that door opens, then it's the end of the road for me.

As you all know the accident that I had when I was younger.

I was ganged up on, and pushed, and I fell and hit my head on railway tracks.

I was normal then, I'm no longer normal now.

I have been fighting all of my life to keep those voices at bay. I have never once listened to those voices because the moment I do then I'm gone as a person.

Those voices come on strong, but the only way to get rid of them is to have sex with people I do not care about, and do not see ever again.

The thrill of sex makes those voices go away.

I feel trapped.

I always feel trapped.

It's not a good feeling.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I often think to myself and ask why?

[Image: HonestFlashyArcticfox-size_restricted.gif]

But no one understands.

No one cares.

The only person who needs to care about me is me, myself, and I.

[Image: GratefulUnequaledAmericanrobin-size_restricted.gif]

This world sucks.

This world is not the same world it was when I was much younger.

No one is the same.

No should be the same.

I love my crayzee life, because it keeps me sane.

My personal idol use to be Vita Valenteen.

But she too has changed in more ways than one lately.

And I don't like that.

But that's her.

She's gone her crayzee ways.... so I'll continue to go my crazyee way.

Can you hear that?

The voices they are a returning....

Or trying too.

Melanie you need to listen to me.....

No I don't.

Yes you do.

I won't give in to you.

One day you will.

Melanie listen to me.

No.

Please listen just this once.

I said No.

People will look at you different once you relent.

I won't look at myself if I relent.

Melanie listen to me.

Why should I?

Because I'm your savior

I'm my own savior you are just a traitor.

Open that cell door Melanie

No.

Go on you know you want to.

I said No.

Leave me the fuck alone.

Leave me alone.

Please.

I beg you.

This world is unfair.

This world is in turmoil.

I am in turmoil.

I don't need this shit.

I don't need you.

I don't need me.

I don't care.

It's as simple as that.

NEW YORK CITY
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The camera fades in, into the locker room of Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs as she is preparing for her match on Saturday Night Savage.

She is standing looking into the camera, and her stable mate Kris The Hammer Von Bonn can be seen sitting in the corner, trying to not be seen.

Her Manager, Antony The Jerk is standing beside Melanie, waiting for her to speak. Mastermind is not in the room.

Melanie starts to smile a wicked grin.

[Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-223817...1569795361]

Antony starts looking impatient.

[Image: tumblr_pctwkhfl2P1wzvtqio1_r2_400.gifv]

Just as he is about to open his mouth Melanie speaks.

"Do you hear that?"

"No, what is it that you are hearing?"

"Turmoil. The world is in turmoil."

"O......kay."

"The world is in turmoil because of the Covid-19 virus."

"Yes, I can understand that."

"I'm in turmoil Antony. I'm always in turmoil."

"O........kay."

"Tonight will also be about creating turmoil, Antony. I will be the one to create the turmoil Antony."
"That's good to know. That's what I need you to do."

"I will be creating turmoil against my opponents. Gage Gannon..... and dare I have to say it? The gorgeous Tula Keali'i."

"I don't want to lose, because if I lose I won't be free. I need to be free. So I need to bring the turmoil."

"I know I'm not perfect.... I know I'm not carefree.... I need to win to be free. Free of the inner voices that are starting to rise up inside me. Free of the voices that are Gage and Tula. Free of this pain. I need to bring the turmoil to be able to find inner peace, and make those inner voices go away."

Antony starts to look a little concerned.

"It's never enough.... Everyone expects me to lose. I need to push that thought out of my head. I need to concentrate. I need..... I just need to win. I hope to win. I wish to win..... I want to win.... I need to care, because if I care that's when I do it the best.... WIN..... I'm just desperate to win.... And then I'm desperate to leave and get out of here, and quell my inner thirst.... my inner voices..... And you know the only way I can do that, don't you Antony. You're the only one who understands that."

Antony looks on pensive.

"Yes I do."

"I should be happy because you know what Tula said about me in her opening?"

"She said a lot of stuff Melanie, but tell me why she made you happy?"

"That after the match tonight she wants to buy me a drink. Me..,. of all people a drink..... How gracious is that?"

"I'm sure pretty gracious."

"Oh my god,"

Kris gets up and walks to the other side of the room.

"Tula also said that she was going to beat you up, in order to shout you a drink afterwards, so that she can make up for all the bruises that she is going to give you."

Melanie looks at Antony, and then back at the camera and then.....

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

"Oh fuck off..... And they say I'm crayzee. Poor old demented Tula wouldn't know how to hurt me if she tried. But me on the other hand...."

[Image: v3imagesbinadc7a9542bafd09d89d2bcbef1814...00x300.jpg]

"When I decide to to flip the switch to hurt someone, I will do it. I will make you feel the pain Tula, because it seems you are taking me lightly. I won't have that. Now Gage had a lot to say for himself didn't he Antony?"

"He did indeed. He didn't know why you were down at ringside during his match with Kris. Why don't you tell him?"

Melanie looks off-camera possibly looking at Kris. Then she looks back at the camera.

"Because Kris is a member of the Misfits, and I am a member of the Misfits, so I go and support him when he has matches. He des the same for me. Even though he doesn't want to.. I know he doesn't like my 'crayzee' but he puts up with it. But its called being in a team. Something I'm sure you can't comprehend Gage because no one wants a piece of you in their team, because they can't trust you, and you wouldn't know how to play ball."

"What about when Gage says like everyone else has said about the Misfits. They couldn't find anyone good enough so they picked you and Kris. What do you say about that?"

"Funny Gage. That's really funny. Do you like being a sheep Gage? Do you? You like following where other people are going? You like saying what other people have said? I'm really disappointed in you Gage. Come up with something original, or don't say anything at all.

"All I want is your attention, Gage..... I don't want or need your opinion.... Because it's never enough with what you think you know or don't know for that matter. You hope above all else that you can beat me, but listen to me Gage, and listen to me good. You may have beaten Kris, which is really unfortunate, but I'm another matter. I'm going to tear you a new one, and I'll show you that you need to respect me.... no respect us.... No YOU MUST RESPECT THE MISFITS."

"What about when he says he's going to put you on a bus after the match and send you packing?"

"Send me packing? SEND ME PACKING? Now that sounds like someone who is mentally unfit. Does that sound like someone who doesn't know what they are talking about? Send me packing? Put me on a bus? How dare you Gage, how fucking well dare you.

"I'm not going to play nice Gage. So I want you to feel how its going to be when I get through with you. When Tula gets through with you.

"You are going to try your best but you won't succeed. Because I'll be at my best, and I will succeed in fixing you up, and sending you right into the middle of next week. I'm going to give it to you, and you won't get what you need which is a win over me. Because you will be running on nothing, and feeling tired at the end, and I will take you and Tula both out. I will win this match. I will put you to sleep, and then you can cry all you want. You will need to erase what happens after tonight because it will become a loss in your loss column. You may have beaten Kris, but you won't beat me.

"You are a waste of space, Gage. Tula. You know what happens with waste, Gage? Waste gets put out with the trash! Your trash. So you are going to be sent to the dump. Make sure you smell nice, because at the end of the match you will smell like wastage. It's going to be your worst night yet in XWF. The night that you fall to the Crayzee one. The night you fail. The night you lose to Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs. That's enough. I've said enough. It is enough."

Melanie walks off. Antony watches her go.

"She's fired up Gage. That's your bad. Actually that's your good. Because the Misfits are coming for you, and you won't like it when we do. Just follow the lights all the way to Loserville. In fact I will guide you there after Melanie gets through with you."

Antony walks off after Melanie. The camera fades out.

[Image: misfits.png]

'How crazy can someone be?
When crazy is just
Another form of emotion.'

MISFIT #2:

[Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-22381727-1024-768.jpg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE