Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOVERBOY'S DANCE HALL DAYS
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-06-2020, 05:40 AM

Sup JB!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-06-2020, 05:48 AM

JB who somehow has the belt now.... observes the situation. He then notices a SPIN in the song's title, and in the chorus (which is funky af!), a SPINNING disco ball, and a SPINNING three men on some turntable thing midway through the video. Whatever is missing well.. fuck it, he's gonna kickout and boogie!

"Well Vinny, although i haven't legally own the belt, i'll still say that i'll "kickout" from this attempt... and let fucking boogie!"

JB and Vinny start bustin loose on some kinda dancefloor, i hope Rick Astley isn't the one on the DJ's queue!

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-06-2020, 05:57 AM

My bad! Uh... I'll leave the belt in your office mailbox. We needed to get it cleaned.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post