Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
He's no Wizard - He's just a fake
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-23-2020, 02:39 PM

MIAMI, FLORIDA

So last time out I felt pissed off that I was treated as a bodyguard to the leader of the Misfits, Mastermind. He was supposed to be the silent owner of The Misfits, only for him to decide he'd want to be a part of a stable, and not be a lone wolf so to speak. So Melanie and I were left to be his 'bodyguards'. I know Melanie didn't mind, as she got to help beat up people, but I'd rather be involved in matches as well, and well, as I said previously, I hadn't had a match since before Christmas.

But since my little outburst the previous fortnight, I felt I was in the firing line. Mastermind had every right to fire me. I was unhappy. I was wanting more responsibility, more work, and if I was to be cut from the Misfits, then I would feel that my time as a Misfit had come to an end.

But that wasn't going to be the case and as we flew to London, for Wednesday Night Warfare, Antony came down the aisle of the plane and looked down at me.

"Mastermind would like to talk to you! Is that okay?"

I looked up at him "Too bad if it's not."

Antony placed a laptop down in front of me and walked away. I turned it towards me and sure enough, there was Mastermind.

"I understand you wish to speak with me?"

"I do, thanks for taking the time to talk with me."

I never had a one on one conversation with Mastermind before, it was always with him and Antony.

"What would you like to talk about?"

"I understand that you are angry with me?"

I sighed. Antony had indeed put me in the deep end.

"Whatever you say, Kris is between you and me, I want to make sure we can deal with this and move forward. So please speak to me what you are feeling, and speak honestly about it."

"Fine... I don't consider myself a bodyguard to anyone, including you."

"I never considered you a bodyguard Kris. I never considered Melanie one either."

"It feels like you're using us as bodyguards,"

"It may seem like that, Kris, but that's not the intention and not the case. We are there to back each other up as a stable, and admittedly it happens when I am usually in matches."

"You're hardly at any of our matches anyway."

I saw Mastermind think about what I just said, and he nodded.

"That's a fair assertion to say. It's just that I have been busy and trying to sort future stuff out, but it shouldn't be an issue. I'll tell you what, going forwards I will make sure to be at your matches, as well as Melanie's."

"I don't speak for Melanie."

"No, you never do. I do respect what you do Kris, even though it doesn't seem like it. I do understand your frustrations of wanting more matches, and feeling like you have been put on the back burner. I may seem tough and don't give a damn when we are together as a Stable but I can assure you, I am working on making sure you guys get all the help going forwards as well. It's hard being a loner to suddenly have to work with people and fit everyone in, especially big personalities.
So going forwards I will do my best to accommodate what you need. Does that sound fair?"

It sounded genuinely fair.

"Yes, it does,"

"Good, as you well know I have set up a meeting with the Wizard at the Leap of Faith PPV, but I want to make sure he finds out why he shouldn't have come after me the way I did. I need your help on Wednesday to give him a fright. Are you with me, Kris?"

"Yes I am with you Mastermind,"

"I have also instructed Antony to get in touch with Smoking Bob Williams to set up a match between you and The Wizard for the following Warfare. Do you have what it takes to team The Wizard a lesson?"

"You can count on me,"

"Good I was hoping you would say that. Okay, I best be going, we will talk closer to the time."

"Okay."

"See you soon, Kris."

"See you soon, Mastermind."

I closed the Laptop. I felt better after that talk. It had sorted out a lot of issues for me. I should have spoken up ages ago.

LONDON, ENGLAND
WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE
17TH JUNE 2020

JUST AFTER MY MATCH WITH GAGE GANNON

A medic was placing a cast on my hand. I had to have it on for the next two weeks. It was just for precaution after Gage had hit me with the steel chair, and it felt like my hand broke, but the medic said it was just badly bruised. The door to the medic room opened and in came both Antony and Mastermind.

"What's the situation Doc?"

"Full hematoma to the right hand, it just needs a cast for two weeks, it was because of the jarring of the chair. He will be fine to take part in the next Warfare."

"You nearly took the match out, Kris," said Mastermind "Bad luck. All you need to do is keep improving and don't let up, you gave Gage a small opening which he was able to take advantage of. But like I said you almost had it."

"Thank you."

"You still want to give me that hand I need?"

"Oh for sure, I won't let you down."

"Then let's get going,"

Wednesday Night Warfare - 6/17/20 Said:PIP: "What a match that was"

Suddenly

Plays on the big screen. The crowd goes crazy.

HEATHER: "That's Mastermind. I thought he was in the states focusing on Anarchy?"

The Wizard spins around to face the stage. The lights fade. But when the lights return to normal.......

PIP: "Oh my god Mastermind is behind The Wizard."

The Wizard spins around, only to be kneed in the stomach by Mastermind. Both Kris The Hammer Von Bonn and Melanie "Crayzee' Childs hits the ring. Kris has his right hand in a cast. They both grab Greggo and throw him out of the ring. Kris throws Mastermind his Hammer.

Mastermind brings the Hammer down on the back of The Wizard. The Wizard drops to his knees. Mastermind picks him up, and DDT's him.

Kris, and Melanie join Mastermind standing over the Wizard. They fist bump. They also start laughing.

Antony gets into the ring to join the 3 stablemates and hands Mastermind a microphone.

"I told you to always watch your back. And I told you also that if you were going to come after me then that would be your biggest mistake. See you at Leap of Faith. Or maybe I'll see you again soon."

All 4 Misfits start laughing as Mastermind drops the microphone on top of the Wizard. The lights then go off, and when they come back on, the Misfits are gone, and the Wizard is lying in a heap.

BACKSTAGE AFTER THE ATTACK ON THE WIZARD

We all run into the locker room. That was the best I felt in a long time.

"How was that?" asked Mastermind

"That was awesome!" replied Melanie

"Kris?"

"Yea it was awesome."

"Good then it's your job next Warfare to put doubt into his mind. Got that?"

"Yes sir."

"I'll be around to help if need be, but I'll let you contest the match first,"

"Sounds like fun."

"Good then let's get going. I have places to be."

MIAMI, FLORIDA

MISFITS COMMUNICATIONS ROOM

The camera is turned on so that Kris and Antony can go live to the XWF Universe. There is no sign at this stage of Melanie.

Antony speaks first.

"So this coming Warfare, my client, will be facing The Wizard. The so called Wizard who should have seen his attack coming from us. The so called Wizard who should have known something was coming but failed to do anything about. The so called Wizard who has baited Mastermind for a little over a month now, and when it came down to it, he, being the Wizard, was unable to stop Mastermind. Mr Von Bonn do you know what this all means?

"I do!"

"Well then tell everyone what all this means?"

"That the Wizard is a fake. That he's no Wizard at all."

"What makes you say that?"

"The Wizard should have all these powers like other wizards do, but this one doesn't. This one likes to bait people but fails to back his baiting up. He should have known we were coming, and he should have known it was bound to happen last Warfare. He's just a nutzlos wizard."

"For those who don't speak German what does Nutzios mean?"

"Useless. He's a big fat useless Wizard, a fraud, and a täuschen, which means fool."\

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"Show the whole world next Warfare that he's useless, that he's a fraud, that he's a fake, and he doesn't belong in the XWF."

"And how are you going to show them that?"

"By destroying him in the ring, and to get him to say 'I quit'. I won't fully destroy him as that is Mastermind's job come Leap of Faith."

"What do you want to say to the Wizard for the moment?"

"Get ready to be judged and sentenced to your punishment of being shown that you are a fake, a fool, a useless bitch, because I will be delivering your punishment come next Warfare. I am ready for you Wizard."

"Here's the thing Wizard! Are you ready for Kris the Hammer Von Bonn, and Mastermind? I seriously doubt you are. You chose the wrong Roster person to deal with. And it will be your undoing."

Both Antony and Kris went to walk away but Kris stopped and threw his hammer at the camera. The hammer hit the camera and as the camera topples over, the scene cuts out.

Former X-treme Champion - 1st ever title

From 2nd May 2023 to 14th May 2023

12 Days as Champion.

THE MISFITS

'Does a Hammer make a noise
while it is in flight? 
It certainly does when
it find it's Target!'

MISFIT #1:

[Image: Chris-Hemsworth.png]

[Image: TH03208.png]

WE