Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stalking Felix Jones
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-20-2020, 06:52 PM

We see a camera that is following Felix Jones, watching his every move. Then it pans to him heading into the bathroom, reliving himself. After all that, he comes out of the bathroom and see's an overweight cheeto dusted mark who had an 8x10 of Jones trying for him to sign it, but Jones Refuses.

"Ah c'mon man i've been waiting for you to sign this... fine..."

The Jones mark walks off, and he turns around to see a faceless man knock him out with a baseball bat. He drags Jones to a room, and he gets on his feet where he see's Tommy in a mask.

"Ah yes, i've been watching you... such an ignorant man to his fans, it's a shame how you don't care about them marks. Hell i bet if he looked like Atara, you'd do more then sign his 8x10 he bought off on X-Bay."

Jones gets gutted with a bat by Tommy's "goon" and he hits a HideYaFace on jones, and the same "mark" who he refused to sign the 8x10 ended up coming into the room in a too small ref shirt exposing his belly, counting the fall as Tommy pins Jones shoulders down with the bat.

1...Mississippi

2...Aren't you glad you are the champion once again, Felix?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Felix Jones (06-21-2020)
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-21-2020, 01:24 AM

I went down hard from the attack. My world was spinning. I could could hear Tommy talkong shit which only filled me with rage. I KICKOUT! and got to my feet quickly and started to kick the ever living shit outta of him. Once I was finished and Tommy was a broken bloody mess. I spit on him just to rub some salt in the wound.

"Came at me all you want. I'll just give you another beat down. A champion never backs down."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Felix Jones's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-21-2020)