Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 6/17/20 - Results
thewizard Offline
Wizard, The

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

06-18-2020, 02:08 PM

(06-18-2020, 12:52 PM)GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Said:
(06-18-2020, 12:25 PM)thewizard Said: Kudos to Greggo for putting up three better-than-I-expected roleplays. Had me sweating.

ooc: I was kind of sweating too (for you, based on the limited relevance/trash talk you included, but I ooc wanted you to win lol) but it looks like your writing style for story telling (that just randomly happens to match one of my fave former RPers) was enough to stop Greggo from ejaculating today. Well done, sir. That in itself is a feat and says a lot about your storytelling ability. Waiting for that TT to be unleashed next. ;) Smart move to keep them waiting. Welcome to the fed, totally new person who just happens to remind me of someone who is definitely gone. Now blast that Guile theme babay!

ic: "Mastermeh you pusseh I told you to attack during the match not after it with all your friends, you stupido! I'ma put my dick in your pocket and piss in it next time I see you."

OOC: Thanks, man! I haven't been a super competitive rper in years...been focusing on other forms of writing. I definitely felt it lacking...will work on that moving forward. Appreciate the kind words.

BASK IN MY AURA

Released from Prison. Currently residing in Hell aka mentoring troubled teens.

[Image: o92j5tuA.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 6/17/20 - Results - by thewizard - 06-18-2020, 02:08 PM