Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shove It Saturday Night - 06/15/2013
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-15-2013, 01:09 PM

June 15th, 2013
Live from the Toyota Center
Houston, Texas

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTuA3qcDPzJ3snfMi_DPd...wZy7N9_y2v]

Brian Braxton
- vs -
Kinwrathi
- vs -
TheCPlus
- vs -
David Skulley
4 Way Elimination Table Match
*TheCPlus has replaced John Austin and Jason E Smith has been removed.*

Hunter Payne
Rick Jones
& John Black
- vs -
Mr. Radio
Sean Falcon
& Matt Lennox
3 on 3 Tag, 1 Fall
Person to score the winning fall will be awarded a future title shot at any championship belt they choose!

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
- vs -
Ann Thraxx
First Blood Match

Wild Card
Crimson Cobra ©
- vs -
Scott Charlotte
- vs -
Luca Arzegotti(wc)
Lumberjacks with Sledgehammers Match
Triple Threat, 1 Fall

X-treme Championship & European Championship
Dean Moxley McGovern ©
- vs -
Chris Legend
- vs -
CM Punk ©
Bring Your Own Weapons Match
Triple Threat, 1 Fall
Rules: Each wrestler may bring up to 5 weapons to the ring with them to use as weapons throughout this match *Made clear in their roleplays*
**Champion's advantage**: The champions are allowed to bring up to ten weapons to the match whilst Chris Legend is only allowed to bring five.

MAIN EVENT
Television Championship
Mr. Satellite©
- vs -
Tony Santos
15 Minute Time Limit
Cage Match with barbed wire along the top of the cage to make escape more difficult. There also is no door, but instead a pair of large steel clippers that can be used to "cut" through a section of the cell and attempt escape!
No pinfalls or submissions
Escape is the only way to win

TV Title Note: The challenger must post something on the RP board by the end of the day Wednesday or they risk being replaced by someone else in the match. The challenger can ONLY post a maximum of 1 RP per day. The TV Champion can RP normally seeing as the point of the TV Title is to make it much harder on the challenger.

The fans are packed into the Toyota arena in Houston, Texas tonight. They await in awe at the surprise special edition of Shove It. Informed of Blackwater’s absence they await to see who will be running the show this evening. Evidence in signs and banners, Mr. Satellite fans are crammed into the arena after being informed of his Television title defence against an undecided opponent.

Unfamiliar music begins to bellow out of the booming speakers and the fans are not sure what to make of it.

Puzzled by the music, a suited man in his late 30’s wearing a black tailored suit, black leather shoes that glisten in the beaming light, with gelled back medium length brown hair strides out from under the x-tron. He stares around the arena briefly, nodding his head and smirking. Powering down the ramp, he stops to acknowledge a few fans in the process before climbing the steel steps, the middle rope and entering the ring waving his hand in the air as he does so. He is equipped with a microphone and as his music stops he begins to speak down the microphone, his lips echoing through the ears of the thousands of fans. He speaks in proper Standard English.

[Image: 13577444.jpg]

Archie Lawson
“Good evening everybody. My name is Archie Lawson. Now as you all know, Mr. Blackwater and Mr. are not here tonight. I will make this brief as I am sure all of you are here to see complete and utter carnage and not to watch me ramble on and on. Tonight, I have been trusted with running this very special edition of Saturday Night Shove It!

All of you hear tonight will get to witness the first defence of the official Television Championship under its new rules. Not only will Mr. Satellite defend this championship tonight. He will defend it inside a barb wire surrounded Steel Cage, where the only way to win is to escape the cage using steel cutters or climbing through barbed wire. Of course, there is a 15 minute time limit for the challenger to win. Moving onto the challenger… Throughout the week I have come to decision that the man who will go through hell with Mr. Satellite is the man that is….. Tony Santos!”

Jeers flood the arena immediately. Of course there will be much more included such as the defence of the X-Treme championship, a 6 man tag team match where whoever scores the pin fall receives a golden opportunity, and there will be a triple threat match involving the a Wild Card spot where the ring will be surrounded by lumberjacks holding sledgehammers. Although usual management is not here, it seemed wrong for there not to be carnage everywhere…

I am hoping to impress the people in the back, and mostly all of you incredible fans. That is all I have to say, and I hope you all enjoy the show!”

The screen cuts briefly whilst ring assistants begin to pull tables out from under the ring, surrounding the ring with them in preparation for the 4-Way Elimination Table match that was going to come up next.

Brian Braxton
- vs -
Kinwrathi
- vs -
TheCPlus
- vs -
David Skulley
4 Way Elimination Table Match with no DQ(s)

The commercial break ends with all four men already in the ring. They are in separate corners staring at each other. One by one. Tables surround them on the outside, but no one seems to have an intention of moving yet despite the bell being rung. Braxton drops down and rolls to the outside, whilst Kinwrathi and Skulley eventually decide they are going to attack The CPlus. CPlus gets nailed with kicks and jabs by both men, before they lift him up and double suplex him down onto the mat. Kinwrathi signals for Skulley to inflict more damage, which of course he obliges. He stomps heavily all over the body of CPlus, wearing him down relentlessly. Kinwrathi though, he turns Skulley around and nails him with a European uppercut, knocking him to the mat, he then goes straight for a STF but in comes Braxton, he nails Kinwrathi with a double axe handle. He runs off the ropes, and leaps in the air, elbow drop! Braxton rolls out of the ring now, he’s got a steel chair!! Remember no disqualifications in this match. He slides in and nails CPlus with the chair to the back, and then again to the chest. Then he smashes Skulley in the back of the leg, and nails him again this time in the face. Sending him down the mat. Following this up, he puts it on Kinwrathi’s ankle, runs off the ropes….. Goes for a leg drop! Dodged! Kinwrathi escapes the chair and dodges it, he clotheslines the arrogant Brian Braxton to the outside, landing on his back in some agony. He bellows out in pain.

CPlus is up though, and tackles Kinwrathi to the ground by the legs, before unleashing heavy closed fists to the skull and face. He then gets up quickly, dropping multiple elbows on the body. Braxton and Skulley are now sharing punches on the outside. Skulley whips Braxton into the barricade and clotheslines him over it and into the fans. Skulley leaps over and the two exchange punches with the fans being moved away by security. CPlus still has the better of Kinwrathi in the ring, unloading stomps in the corner of the ring. Braxton gets a toe to Skulley’s mid-section and throws him head first back over the barricade. He leaps up onto the barricade, and jumps on the groggy Skulley with a double axe-handle. CPlus has got Kinwrathi by the head, and holding him against the mat, every now and again shoving a fist in his face for good measure. He’s up again, runs off the ropes and hits a knee drop. Meanwhile Braxton is investigating the weaponry under the ring once more. Pulling out a bag of tacks and scattering them around the floor. He picks up Skulley now, and goes for a suplex, but Skulley uses the momentum to land on his feet, kicks Braxton in the gut, and lifts him up high. SLAM. Power bomb on the tacks. Braxton screams in agony as tacks plunge into his skin and drop back out of his body whilst he holds his back in pain. CPlus now, still wearing down Kinwrathi with an arm bar. Skulley lifts Braxton back up to his feet, and receives a thumb to the eye! Braxton then drops to one knee and hits a low blow on Skulley. Leaving him down on the mat and allowing Braxton sometime to recuperate. CPlus has headed to the top turnbuckle, he’s going for that frog splash, incomes Braxton though. Shoves CPlus off the turnbuckle….. Directly through a table on the outside of the ring!

CPlus has been eliminated!

Braxton grins in arrogantly. Staring down at CPlus, but he turns into a brutal axe kick from Kinwrathi. Skulley is still holding his balls outside of the ring in pain. Kinwrathi throws Braxton across the ring and then runs at him, ducking under a clothesline, continuing to run, turn and then fly across the ring with a shoulder knock. Taking Braxton down. He intelligently rolls out of the ring as Skulley slides in. Skulley grabs Kinwrathi from behind and plants him onto his knee, with a backbreaker. He then lifts him up into a reverse suplex and nails it. High impact. Braxton grabs the chair now, and smashes it on to Skulley’s back, he goes for another hit but Skulley punches the chair out of Braxton’s hand. Stands up and lifts him up….. Tilt-a-whirl slam! What a move! David Skulley is looking very good so far in this match-up it has got to be said!

Kinwrathi now is back to his feet, and he grabs Skulley by the back of the head and pulls him down to the mat to high effect forcing the strong man down to his back. Braxton still has tacks in his back and is clearly quite wounded. Kinwrathi sees the opportunity, as Skulley reaches his feet, he hits the (The Feeling of Having Your) Hopes and Dreams Being Shattered Apart which is a super kick! Knocking Skulley to the outside and over the top rope. Braxton reaches his feet….. And Kinwrathi nails him with it as well sending both men to the outside, he has allowed himself to recuperate in the ring.

Outside though, the other two begin to brawl, sharing punches. Skulley though…. Suplex! Suplex! Through a table! Braxton goes through the table and is eliminated!!

Brian Braxton has been eliminated

Skulley cackles on the outside swearing and shouting as he does so. He slides in and unloads right arms to Kinwrathi who matches them with right hand chops to the chest of Skulley. They are going toe to toe in the centre of the ring. Skulley coming out on top at the minute, pushing Kinwrathi into the turnbuckle and hitting some shoulders to the mid-section, wearing him down. He then spins his neck around executing a neckbreaker.

This has given him time to drop down and roll out of the ring. He grabs a table from the outside and slides it back into the ring. Braxton is being helped to the back by paramedics who are attempting to deal with the damage done via tacks and table. Skulley sets the table up against the turnbuckle, but then walks into a kick to the mid-section and a spike DDT from Kinwrathi. Both men remain down for a short period of time, both clearly in desperate need to recuperate after all of the damage that has been inflicted in this match. They slowly get to their feet, and exchange heavy punches once more, Skulley backs Kinwrathi into a dangerous place now though, right by the table in the turnbuckle, he kicks him in the gut. Then Skulley runs at him going for a spear through the table…. Kinwrathi dodges though and sends Skulley straight through the table with his hand, using Skulley’s momentum against him. The damage is done!

David Skulley is eliminated

Kinwrathi holds his arm up high as the referee declares him the victor.

Winner : Kinwrathi

The camera scrolls up on a door and eventually displays the name plate "Dong & Schlong Connection" as the fans give a mixed reaction. There is a knock on the door but all the camera catches is the person's fist...

The door opens and Crimson Dong is stark raving naked, smiling. The Rock comes along and pushes dong out of the way back into the room.

The Rock: Whoa Dongy get back in the room you aren’t clothed! Where are your manners?

The camera scrolls down to reveal that The Rock isn't wearing any pants and for some reason has a really big boner. He smiles at the person who knocked and it's...

Dean Moxley McGovern!

Dean smiles right back at The Rock after taking a few moments to look down at his impressive member.

Dean: Hey big Rocky what's shakin'? I brought those items we discussed on the phone.

The Dong comes running back to the door, still naked, and is really excited.

Dong: Ooooo he brought us presents? I love presents!!!

The Rock Says: Yeah and you're going to especially love these!

The Rock happily takes an item from Dean and hands it to Crimson Dong - it's a gallon jar of Hellman's Mayo:

Crimson Dong giggles and hugs the massive jar, running back inside with it and screaming in joy like he just received the best gift ever.

Next up Dean motions for his friend to walk over and say hello. His friend is a young teenage girl with thick framed secretary style glasses and a red ponytail. She's wearing a lot of makeup and is dressed in a low cut t-shirt along with some very tight shorts. She says hello, introduces herself as Kindra, and hands a few salamis to The Rock.

They're dangling from strings which The Rock looks extra pleased about as he collects a good number of them from Dean's friend Kindra. Kindra quickly ducks back out of the immediate view of the camera after handing off all of the salamis as she seems rather shy.

Dean: Ok big man so were good?

The Rock Says: Yeah Boi, You did well with the deal leave the rest to us.

The Rock shuts the door and heads deeper into the room.

The Rock Says: Hey Dong, leave that mayo alone we have work to do.

Dong comes skipping back in still completely naked except this time he has the jar of mayo places on his... well Dong. The Rock trying to hold back a smile he quickly grabs the Mayo uncovering Crimson Dong's Dong which has a spoon taped to it.

The Rock Says: What are you doing?

Dong: Fat Bastard may pop in later, was going to feed him mayo with my Dong-spoon.

The Rock Says: Huh, makes sense but that is a small spoon.

Dong quickly skips up to Rock and playfully flicks him on the end of his Schlong.

Dong: Not all of us have a monstrosity like this down there pants to strap a ladle too do we.

The camera fades out of the room once again showing the Dong and Schlong Connection.

We return from commercial to the fans enjoying their night.

The song hits over the PA system and most of the fans are uncertain of who this is. Only a select few are standing and cheering. They know who is coming out.

Scott Charlotte bursts out to the stage with two "Rock On" signs raised high as the fans erupt in cheers. He walks down to the ring and slides in. Scott is given a microphone and he takes in all the cheers from the audience.

Scott: Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages and sex upped woman trapped in cages! I am Scott Charlotte!!!

The fans cheer loudly for Scott.

Scott: I hope you enjoyed that nice new theme. It's a bit of a throwback to the old days and my favorite theme. It's back and here to stay. Now I get what you are all expecting right now. I announced earlier this week that I will be airing the second episode of Groupie Talk tonight.

Cheering from the fans accompany his last words and Scott raises a hand to calm them down.

Scott: I regret to inform you that I can no longer have the show tonight.

Boos greet Scott's final words.

Scott: I know, I know. You got a taste of it with Matt Lennox and you want more, but tonight just isn't the night. This show is not a one man show although sometimes I'd like it to be, but Archie Lawson wouldn't have it. He said I needed a guest and tonight I just didn't get one. Nobody wanted to come out here and talk to me. Something Archie himself said was due to the last episode how I berated and attacked Matt Lennox basically tricking him into a match with me where he got his ass handed to him.

The fans cheer and start a general "Groupie Killer" chant.

Scott: We all like to reminisce on the exact moment my boot connected to his face, but there are more pressing matters. I'd like anyone in the back to come out here at this moment and be my guest. I don't give a shit who it is. Just walk down to this ring and we will have a professional interview.

He turns towards the stage and waits for a few moments, but nobody arrives. The fans boo.

Scott: What? Are you guys too chicken shit to come out here and have a little chat to make these fans happy? I thought this was the new and improved Archie Lawson Shove It? Stars were falling out of that mans ass for this show!

Another moment passes and still nobody. Scott, defeated, decides to call it quits and leans on the ropes.

Scott: Alright, fine. Consider this-

The deep violin hits as the fans boo. Although new, they know who this is. The lights shut off and the fans scream.

Scott: Oh what the fuck is this? Come on. Turn the lights on.

The lights stay dark as the music plays on for a moment.

Scott: Lighting? Are you guys even awake?

The lights shoot back on and standing behind Scott Charlotte is the newest addition to the Wednesday Night Warfare member and assailant to Peter Gilmour and Herioneous, Baron Von Shultz. The fans scream for Scott to turn around and get out, but it is too late. He turns to the Baron and he grabs the microphone from a shocked Scott Charlotte.

Baron: I am not here to harm you, Charlotte. I am here to answer your call.

Scott requests a second mic and is tossed one.

Scott: Alright....and you are?

Baron: Baron Von Shultz. The Lion. The rightful ruler of the XWF.

Scott: I see. Well, Barry, can I call you Barry?

Baron: No.

Scott: Right. Barry, what makes you think you are suited to rule this quote unquote kingdom.

Baron: Because I am The Lion. Because my family blood lineage is thicker than anyone else in this place.

Scott: So you want Madison's title?

Baron: Madison? Who is Madison?

The fans laugh at Baron and so does Scott Charlotte.

Scott: You're fucking kidding?

Baron: No, who is this Madison?

Scott: He's the King of the XWF. The two guys you attacked for the wild cards were fighting for a chance to become the king.

Baron: Yes, I know. They wanted my title so I stopped them from taking it.

Scott: You just don't get it Barry!!! The title isn't yours. It's John Madison's. At least right now, until I get that wild card.

Baron Von Shultz gets in Scott's face trying to intimidate.

Baron: You want my title? You want to be king? You are a usurper!!

Scott: Well, I'd say I'm two out of the three and considering you have no title I'm sure you can figure the rest out.

Baron doesn't want to hear anymore of this as he grabs the throat of Scott Charlotte and squeezes tightly. The fans boo as he lifts Scott Charlotte up.

Baron: All usurpers must be executed!!

He pulls Scott in and slams him on the mat. Baron locks in The Coronet!! A modified Anaconda Vice!! The fans boo as he squeezes tightly on Scott Charlotte. He squeezes harder and harder as Scott struggles. He lifts his leg up and continuously kicks Baron Von Shultz in the back of the head. Baron releases Scott who roles out of the ring. Baron holds the back of his head in pain while Scott attempts to recover himself. Baron walks over to where Scott is and jumps out of the ring. He charges Scott for a clothesline, but Scott ducks the attack and Baron runs past him. He turns around into The Groupie Killer!!!! Baron Von Shultz is on the ground. The fans cheer and "Groupie Killer" chant starts up again. Scott slides into the ring and grabs the mic. He is still clutching his throat in pain.

Scott: And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the best episode yet!

He drops the microphone as Scott Charlotte's new entrance them Break the Silence by Killswitch Engage hits.

Hunter Payne
Rick Jones
& John Black
- vs -
Mr. Radio
Sean Falcon
& Matt Lennox
3 on 3 Tag, 1 fall
Person to score the winning fall will be awarded a future title shot at any championship belt they choose!

Mr. Radio, Sean Falcon and Matt Lennox wait for their opponents on the outside of the ring, not really acknowledging each other. Knowing what is at stake in this match they seemed to be focused.

John Black is out first for his team, his entrance music booming out. A few minutes into the song, Black comes out from the stage and walks down to the ring bobbing to the beat as he goes near the squared circle. He enters the ring and the beats cuts off and sits on the top turnbuckles as he awaits for his opponents and partners. The fans are cheering constantly.

Next out is Rick Jones. The whole arena goes dark, when the bells toll the first four times, the X-Tron Flashes. On the fifth toll, lightning pyro strikes the stage, coming down to hit the stage in the center, and leaving the stage on each end. After the pyro, he walks up to the center, looks down for 3-7 seconds, then slowly walks down to the ring, then slowly and methodically circles the ring, before climbing the steps and slowly goes through the second ropes. While waiting for his opponents and final partner, he sits against the turnbuckle adjacent to the one John Black is sat on whilst on the mat.

Finally, Hunter Payne is quickly out, running down to ramp to his music. He gives all the fans high-5’s and poses on the top turnbuckle briefly.

Payne, Jones and John Black are put to one corner by the referee before he calls in the other three men who take their position on the opposing side. All six men look ready to fight except Sean Falcon who briefly winks at his wife, Sara Falcon. The six men begin to discuss who is going to start the match and it appears that Mr. Radio will meet Hunter Payne in the centre of the ring. This match is full of brilliant technical wrestlers who all love to fight.

The referee calls for the bell as Mr. Radio and Hunter Payne lock up immediately. John Black and Rick Jones begin to try and get the crowd going as Hunter chants start to be called out from certain parts of the arena. Payne comes out on top, backing Radio into one of the neutral corners before Irish whipping him into the ropes. On the rebound Payne executes an arm drag, but his opponent is fast to his feet but receives another arm drag, and then another. Payne waits for Radio to reach his feet again, Radio ducks under the oncoming clothesline, turns around and kicks Payne in the mid-section before grasping his opponent by the head, twisting it right around and falling down to the mat with a high impact swinging neck breaker. He is quickly into the cover but Hunter powers out immediately. The four men surrounding the ring seem more than happy to allow their partners to ware themselves out, thinking of later on in the match. Radio grabs Hunter by the head and pulls him to his feet and throwing him head first into the turnbuckle and unloading a series of brutal chops that echo around the arena. He grabs Hunter by the head and locks him in a headlock, taking him down to one knee. Hunter grabs Mr. Radio by the bottom of his knee though and raises him in the air before falling down to the mat. Both men are out and begin to crawl towards their respective corners.

Radio makes the tag first to Matt Lennox who enters the fray immediately, but no! Hunter Payne has tagged in Rick Jones. Lennox looks for the cheap shot before Jones can enter the ring but Rick returns the punch with a head butt. He then climbs into the ring and runs off of the opposite ropes and hitting a diving clothesline. Taking Lennox to the mat. Jones calls for Lennox to reach his feet, he then hits a European uppercut sending Matt to the ropes. Jones goes for an Irish whip but Lennox turns and uses the impact to hit a missile drop kick to the knees of Jones, knocking Rick down to one knee. Lennox follows this by running off of the ropes and hitting his opponent with a running bulldog. Lennox now rolls into the cover. 1……….2…… Kick out at two by the powerhouse that is Rick Jones. Lennox grabs Jones by the leg, and appears to be going for the Incredible Lock (sharpshooter). Yet out of nowhere John Black dives in and hits a super kick on Lennox before being dragged back to the outside by the referee. Jones tries to reach his feet now, but Lennox is first to make the tag.

Sean Falcon comes sprinting in, hitting a double axe handle on Jones and pulling him away from his partners before dropping an elbow onto the spine of his opponent, weakening him once again. Falcon uses his intelligence now, hitting stomp after stomp all over the left knee of Jones in hope that this will cut off Jones’ source of power. Falcon continues this, dropping an Elbow onto the knee, and pulling it sideways to inflict more damage. He then grabs the left leg, and slams it down into the mat. What is Falcon doing now? He rolls out of the ring still holding the left leg of Jones, he smashes it into the turnbuckle! High impact as Jones screams in pain! Falcon picks up Jones by the head and throws him into the ring and tagging in Mr. Radio who climbs over the middle rope and stops on the left knee immediately and grasps Jones by the leg and locks in a single legged Boston Crab on the left leg, putting all of his weight into the manoeuvre. Mr. Radio tags in Lennox now after releasing the Boston Crab due to rope break. Lennox grasps Jones by the leg, but Jones kicks Lennox away, turning and knocking Lennox to the mat. But now Rick crawls, and tags in John Black who flies over the top turnbuckle, ducks under a clothesline and leaps forwards hitting a forearm to Radio who falls off of the ring apron. Falcon is angered by this and tries to step into the ring, the referee forced to prevent him.

John Black’s momentum continues though, as he turns and throws Lennox into the ropes before ducking under Lennox’s run, but then as John bends over for the flip Lennox responds with a punt to the shoulder, and then hitting a brutal Russian Leg Sweep and going for the cover.

1…..

2……

Kick out! A close one there from Matt Lennox who clearly wants to secure that pin fall and the valuable shot at either the European, United States or Television championship. Lennox tags in Sean Falcon now, Black kicks Falcon in the gut though and desperately crawls! Tags in Hunter Payne! Payne flies over the top rope, hitting a diving clothesline on Sean Falcon! Payne now, he spins and he nails Mr. Radio with a forearm, knocking him off the ring apron and face first into the barricade! Payne flies across the ring with a cross body on Falcon! He goes for the cover.

1…….

2……!

Lennox breaks it up though!

In comes Rick Jones, in an attempt to knock Lennox out but Lennox lifts Jones up and hits the Incredible Slam! (F5). Jones is down and out! Lennox climbs back to the outside now. Falcon runs off the ropes! Lennox tags himself in though! Falcon is not happy with that! Falcon clotheslines Lennox, Radio tags himself in on Lennox now! Falcon and Lennox begin to brawl on the outside. Payne runs at Radio, but Radio ducks, and Irish whips Payne into his own corner! John Black tags himself in now though! Payne is angry now, and slaps John Black across the face!

Everyone is clearly willing to do anything to win this match. Black comes in, holding his face. Payne starts to walk away from his partner as Mr. Radio hits it! RADIO HEAD (Impaled DDT).

The cover!!!

1…………

2…………….

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Radio has done it! He’s earned a shot at any of the three brand belts! The referee lifts his hand in the air, as there is a mixed reaction from the crowd. Payne comes in now though! He doesn’t go for Mr. Radio though, FROG SPLASH! He hits the Frog Splash on John Black! Meanwhile, Falcon and Lennox are still brawling on the outside. Radio rolls out of the ring, allowing the men to continue brawling with his hand held in the air.

The shot fades for a break!

The camera pans up to the entrance of the Dong and Schlong Connection Locker Room, the door is open slightly and some loud cheers can be heard from inside. The door is pushed open a bit more and the camera peaks through the gap to see what all the commotion is about.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is stood up on a table dangling the giant salamis that Dean Moxley McGovern had bought them earlier a few feet off the ground.

The Rock Says: Go on boi, you can get them this time.

The camera pans to the ground underneath the salami’s and notices Fat Bastard laying on his back on the floor the salamis just about a foot and half above his head.

Crimson Dong is stood up on a table to the side of Fat Bastard laughing hysterically as the big guy attempts a sit up with the goal of getting one of the juicy Salamis in his mouth.

Fat Bastard: Argh. There too high, it no use, I’m going to starve.

Crimson Dong still stood on the table stops laughing.

Dong: Here, let me help you dong out on them donging salami’s.

Fat Bastard: What, Noooo.

With that Crimson Dong launches himself off the table and lands with both feet on Fat Bastards belly which causes the big fella to almost bend in two but at the same time get a mouth full of delicious salami.

The Rock jumps in the air cheering as Dong steps off of the big man and dances around the locker room. Fat Bastard lies back down on the floor his belly red from the impact of Dongs stomp but he doesn’t care, he has his Salami.

Suddenly the camera man is pushed into the room almost falling to the floor. Dwayne still stood up on the table and Fat Bastard me chew of his Salami stop in their tracks looking towards the now full opened door, Dong is still dancing about before he finally notices what the other guys are looking at.

The Camera pans around to the open door as NIGHTMARE walks into the room.

The Rock Says: Who the hell are you? And why are you wearing that mask?

Nightmare: I am looking for John Madision.

Fat Bastard: Well you have got the wrong place sunny.

Dong: Wait!!! I think I did see him earlier.

Crimson Dong then proceeds to rustle around in his underpants.

Dong: A ha, found him.

Dong pulls a photo of John Madison out of his pants and walks over to Nightmare holding it out to him.

Dong: There you go, I’m glad I can help.

Nightmare takes the photo and scrunches it up into a ball and drops it on the floor, he shakes his head and turns and leaves the room.

Rocky, Dong and Fat Bastard begin to laugh hysterically but only for a short time as they notice that the masked figure of The Apprentice is still in the room with them. The Apprentice takes a few steps forward and the connection takes a few steps back. Unfortunately for the Rock these few steps caused him to fall off the table and land on his arse on the locker room floor. Dong and Bastard find it hard to hide their laughter as The Apprentice then turns and leaves the room.

Dong and Fat Bastard look at each other than down at the Rock. You can just tell Dong is about to say something exciting that they're all thinking...

Dong: Salami partyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

All three of them begins screaming and shouting in happiness as they start dipping full sticks of salami into the gallon jug of mayonnaise. What they do next we don't know because thankfully the camera turns away as soon as Fat Bastard bends over.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
- vs -
Ann Thraxx
First Blood Match

The shot ascends in, with The Rock already in the ring whilst Ann Thraxx is making her entrance. She heads down to the ring, with the entrance ramp and ring almost pitch black, and laughing and screaming with an evil tone to her voice and cackle. Crimson Dong and Fat Bastard are shown on the X-Tron watching from the back whilst chanting ‘Rocky’, still messing around with salami.

The referee calls for the bell as the two competitors lock up. Rock has the strength and backs Thraxx into the corner who responds with a forearm to the face. Thraxx flips Rock into the corner and climbs the turnbuckle, offloading a flurry of forearms to the face but The Rock slams out of it, covering his face desperately checking for blood. The referee checks to no avail. He drops knee to the forehead, and runs off the ropes flying in the air and hitting a splash. He is clearly wearing his opponent down, stomping away now on Thraxx. He picks her up by the hair and smashes her skull into the top turnbuckle and follows it up with a running bulldog, planting her face first on the mat and raising his arm into the air with confidence. He lifts her up again but she counters with a thumb to the eye and a kick to the mid-section, she places her leg on the back of The Rock’s head as he is bent over, spins him around and executes a technically superb Overdrive whilst dropping down to the mat as well to recover. She rolls out of the ring and is headed under the ring, she pulls out a baseball bat and slides back into the ring, smashing it into the Rock’s face as he climbs to his knees, falling straight back down again. She smirks and winks, blood still not oozing from the Rock’s skull. She rolls out of the ring, this time grabbing a steel chair where the ring assistant had been sitting. She slides it into the ring along with a garbage can from under the ring, she takes the lid off of the can.

SMACK. The Rock drops to the mat once again in pain. She puts the bin lid on his face, runs off of the ropes goes for a leg drop…. But misses! The Rock rolls out of the way, runs off of the ropes and hits a clothesline, waits for Thraxx to get back to her feet and follows it up with another clothesline, now ducks under an oncoming clothesline, spins around and plants her down with an arm drag. He runs off of the ropes but she rolls under the run, he keeps going, she stands up quickly and hits a knee to the thigh, sending him face first down to the mat. She is now heading to the top turnbuckle, The Rock climbs to his feet and manages to stop her from flying though, punching her in the face. He then throws her off of the turnbuckle and into the centre of the ring. She lands awkwardly, screaming in pain. The Rock now drags her to the turnbuckle and sits her against it, placing the bin in front of her face before heading to the opposite turnbuckle. He runs across the ring and hits a flying drop kick into her face. Blood is still not visible though, he pulls her up. It’s mostly dead weight at this point though. He lifts her up, goes for the Rock Bottom but she counters with a DDT.

Both of them lay flat out in the middle of the ring now. Recuperating their energy from the damage that has been done so far in this in on going match up. They both slowly get to their feet and begin to exchange slow but heavy firm punches. Thraxx manages to block a couple and begins on the attack with low kicks to the legs, and then knocks him on the mat with a European uppercut. She lets him back to his feet though, and kicks him in the gut again. She goes for a fisherman’s suplex, but he counters it with his leg to block. He pushes her away, runs at her with a clothesline which she ducks immediately, but turns into a devastating spear from Dwayne Johnson! He looks happy with himself. He rolls out of the ring and grabs a sledgehammer from under the ring before sliding back in. She has climbed to her feet but is hit in the gut with the hammer, he goes to smash it down but she nails him in the mid-section cheaply. Picks up the sledgehammer and smashes him in the ribs to respond. She runs off of the ropes….

SCISSORS KICK! Devastating move! High impact. She grins at the camera, the referee checks for blood on the back of The Rock’s head. Still no blood to be seen, she drop kicks him in the ribs sending him flying to the outside of the ring and on to the hard surface. Thraxx climbs to the top turnbuckle, and as The Rock slowly struggles to his feet he is on the receiving end of a diving cross body from the top turnbuckle. She picks his head up, and attempts to Irish whip him into the steel steps but The Rock reverses it and sends her crashing into the steps. He picks her up immediately and throws her into the ring, he hits a spinning neck breaker, knocking her down to the mat. He looks up in the air and raises his eye brow, signalling for the obvious….

He takes off his elbow pad slowly, then runs off the ropes, and the opposite ropes before doing a jig and hitting the People’s Elbow on Thraxx. He now picks up the chair and lines her up for a smack of the chair. She slowly climbs to her feet as The Rock goes for the chair shot, she rolls under the chair shot though, turns around and knocks the chair out of his hand. She goes for a suplex, but the Rock blocks it and then out of nowhere…. SPIKE DDT! And on the Steel Chair!!

Blood oozes down from Thraxx’s forehead and she puts her hand over the cut, realising the outcome. The referee calls for the bell. He raises The Rock’s arm in the air whilst Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is declared the winner of this match.

Winner: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson

A back stage shot is shown of Fat Bastard and Crimson Dong celebrating a little too frantically whilst The Rock raises his arm in the air.

Wild Card
Crimson Cobra ©
- vs -
Scott Charlotte
- vs -
Luca Arzegotti (wc)
Lumberjacks with Sledgehammers Match
Triple Threat, 1 fall

Silence currently fills the arena until all of the competitors from tonight’s earlier matches stroll out from under the X-Tron, sledgehammers in hand. Falcon and Lennox who were on the same team earlier in the night are a noticeable distance apart after their fallout during the match. The Rock has a cheeky grin on his face as usual, as does Mr. Radio who is still celebrating his victory earlier on in the night. Payne is quite a distance away from John Black who is chatting to Rick Jones. They all surround the ring, making a small pathway for the competitors to enter.

The lights in the arena take a deep red colour as a lighting strike is herd over the PA system. Crimson Cobra breaks the silence of the audience as he emerges from the black curtain hiding the backstage from the inner arena. The entrance music begins to play with the drums and guitar starting to pick up. Cobra is making his way down the entrance ramp and holding his hands out to the adoring fans who he takes such pride in having. The vocals pick up in the song and Cobra starts to bounce around the steel steps leading up to the ring, as if he were a boxer or mma fighter. A slight smile approaches his mouth and he runs up the stairs and along the apron of the ring stopping in the middle to look out to all of the screaming and cheering fans. Cobra takes a deep breath and closes his eyes lifting his head and a smile crossing his face. His chest puffs out from the deep breath and he sits there for a moment to embrace the feeling before he lifts his leg and darts into the ring. He approaches one of the four corners and jumps up showing his athleticism off already as he barley touches the top rope with his hands and lands with his feet on the top rope. It takes a slight second for him to maintain his balance then he pops up and rises his arms almost in a Randy Orton like style, yet slightly less cocky. He jumps down and starts to bounce like a fighter once more as he awaits the approach of his opponent. He raises his tag team championship into the air proudly before awaiting his opponents.

The lights in the arena blacken, the violins hit over the speaker. A single spotlight focuses on the center stage with the man known as Scott Charlotte standing in the center. He smirks, bends over and swiftly jumps in the air. As he lands vibrant silver pyrotechnics burst around him. The arena lightens as Scott Charlotte walks down the ramp giving high fives to fans, grabbing cameras and taking self-shots with them, even snagging the occasional kiss (or make out session) from the women down the ramp. He stands at the end of the ramp and lifts his hands in the air each showing a "Rock On" sign. He slides into the ring and runs to other side bouncing off the ropes into a somersault. He lands on his feet looking at all the fans around the arena. He shakes his head with excitement and rips off his silver leather jacket. Scott jumps on a turnbuckle and launches the jacket to the fans as they fight over who gets to keep the Infamous One's most prized jacket.

Stepping through the curtains precisely when the first verse starts, Luca and Katrina stroll down the ramp, Luca with an extremely cocky grin on his face, Katrina running around and getting in the fans' faces. He steps between the ropes and into the ring, where he steals the ring announcer's microphone and uses it to sing/shout the chorus to the crowd who are booing the two like crazy by this point while leaning against the ropes. He shouts ‘I AM THE WILD CARD’ loudly but arrogantly. Katrina looks on as the bell rings and the three men meet.

Luca backs into the corner and allows Crimson Cobra and Scott Charlotte to meet in the ring. The two men lock up, Scott getting the early advantage with a knee to the ribs, he locks in a head lock, but Cobra pushes him forwards into the ropes, and goes for a roll up pin that is immediately broken up by an angry Luca Arzegotti. The current wild card holder nails Cobra in the side of the face with a closed fist and then hits Scott Charlotte with a cross body chop. He grabs Scott Charlotte and tries to throw him out of the ring, but Charlotte holds on to the top rope and pulls himself back in to Luca’s shock. He’s occupied though as Cobra kicks him in the side of the leg, and then in the thigh and then in the ribs. All on the left hand side. Cobra then runs off the ropes and goes for a bulldog but he is met beforehand by a clothesline from Scott Charlotte. Charlotte now runs off the ropes and nails Luca with a missile drop kick. He follows this up by locking in a sleeper hold on Crimson Cobra who is struggling to fight out whilst losing oxygen rapidly. Luca breaks it up though with a punt to the head of Scott Charlotte who falls flat to the mat. He goes for the cover.

1…………..

Kick out! Fast by Scott Charlotte who isn’t going anywhere just yet! Cobra goes for a cheeky school boy pin on Luca who immediately kicks out as well.

All three men are back to their feet now, and the three exchange punches. A harsh game of pass the parcel is going on in the ring now, until Cobra ups the game he hits Scott with a dragon kick, but is then hit by a standing drop kick from Luca who goes for another pin that is kicked out of almost immediately again. All three men seem frustrated in the early goings as they cannot seem to get anywhere. Cobra out of nowhere manages to grab the ankle of Luca now in an attempt to lock him in an ankle lock. This is vintage Crimson Cobra right now! Off the ropes comes Scott Charlotte now though, spinning heel kick! Now that right there is vintage Scott Charlotte! Luca holds his ankle briefly in pain before reaching his feet and locking up with Scott Charlotte and backing him into the corner. The referee gets between them, to Luca’s anger. Then Scott takes advantage climbing up onto the middle turnbuckle and flying at Luca with a cross body, but Luca rolls it over and manages to use Scott’s momentum to get in his own cover! 1……….

2………….

Broken up at two by Crimson Cobra with a stomp on Luca, he throws Luca into the top turnbuckle and starts to unleash a flurry of punches to the mid-section before Irish whipping him across the ring, and following him with a clothesline! He then hops onto the top turnbuckle with ease, turns and hits a flying bulldog! What a move that is by Crimson Cobra! Here comes Scott Charlotte again though, he kicks Cobra in the gut, and follows it up with a deadly corkscrew neckbreaker.

Scott goes for the cover. 1……….

2……….

Kick out at 2!

Scott gets up and stomps on Luca, and Cobra, he does it over and over again switching between the two. The momentum is clearly in his favour now! He puts them in opposite corners, leaning them against the turnbuckle. The fans begin to cheering for Scott Charlotte now, who uses his arms in an upwards motion to get the crowd going. He runs at Luca first, baseball slide to mid-section! That’s got to hurt, he then runs in the opposite corner and throws himself shoulder first at Cobra, to a huge impact! He runs off the ropes and drop kicks Cobra to the outside!

Cobra gets to his feet but gets a sledgehammer to the gut from Lennox, and then one to the back from Ann Thraxx! They reluctantly throw him back into the ring, extremely hurt by the impact. Meanwhile, Scott Charlotte is going to work on Luca Arzegotti at the minute, lifting him up and going for a German suplex, but Luca holds onto the ropes and backs him off, Scott runs at Luca with a clothesline but Luca dodges and pulls down the top rope, sending Charlotte to the outside, he gets a sledgehammer immediately to the face from Sean Falcon. Almost knocking Charlotte out cold. John Black picks Charlotte up and slides him back into the ring which Luca takes advantage of, jumping on him immediately in a pin attempt.

1……………..

2…………………………………

Kick out! At two! Great resilience shown there by Scott Charlotte. Luca turns now into a roundhouse kick by Crimson Cobra! Cobra takes him down to the mat and goes for his own pin attempt that is immediately kicked out of by the resilient wild card holder. Cobra now, lines Luca up, and as Luca reaches his feet, kicks him in the gut, runs off the ropes, but Luca rolls under the run, turns and counters it with a spear! SPEAR! Now the cover again!

1…………………..

2………. But no!

Scott Charlotte breaks it up this time, with double axe handle. He picks Luca up by the head and throws him out of the ring to the wrath of the lumberjacks. Luca stands up but is hit in the back by Mr. Radio, and then hit in the skull by Hunter Payne in the head, both with a sledgehammer. Payne then throws him back into the ring. Scott Charlotte is about to go for the cover but is nailed in the back of the head by a forearm from Cobra, who Irish whips Charlotte towards the corner, but Charlotte reverses it, Irish whipping Cobra towards the turnbuckle. Cobra sprints up the turnbuckle step by step though and nails Charlotte with a signature Whisper in the Wind! The cover!

1………………………………………..

2……………………………………..

Kick out! Two and a half!

Cobra pulls Charlotte to his feet, but as he does…. Clothesline! Cobra is sent to the outside once again by Luca Arzegotti, and Cobra is on the end of a sledgehammer to the skull, Cobra begins to try and fight the lumberjacks back though, swinging left and right, knocking Black and Payne to the mat, Jones gets taken out by a clothesline, but then, Cobra is hit with a hammer shot by Lennox, and another by an angered Falcon! Down comes KnightMask from the back out of nowhere to make the save, he leaps onto the carnage, using the steel steps to escalate his flight, he takes out all of the lumberjacks other than Mr. Radio and Brian Braxton who were not involved in the brawl.

Meanwhile though in the ring….. GET AWAY DRIVER! (Omega Driver) Luca plants Scott Charlotte down, spins around, and makes the cover! He’s got the tights! He’s got the tights as leverage!

1…………….

2………………

3……..!!!!!

Not this way! Not this way! DAMN IT! HE HAD THE TIGHTS! Luca Arzegotti has done it! He’s picked up the victory, meanwhile the brawl has continued on the outside. Luca celebrates his victory in the ring.

Bodies begin to be knocked all over the place as referees flood down to attempt to restore some order.

The shot fades.

X-treme Championship & European Championship
Dean Moxley McGovern ©
- vs -
Chris Legend
- vs -
CM Punk ©
Bring Your Own Weapons Match
Triple Threat, 1 fall
Rules: Each wrestler may bring up to 5 weapons to the ring with them to use as weapons throughout this match *Made clear in their role-plays*
**Champion's advantage**: The champions are allowed to bring up to ten weapons to the match whilst Chris Legend is only allowed to bring five.

The ring has an eerie emptiness. Suddenly out of nowhere the Top Gun Anthem bellows out.

Out of the X-Tron walks the contagious X-Treme Champion Dean Moxley McGovern who is attired most unusually. The crowd seem puzzled as the champion walks out in a suit of armour, with the X-Treme championship over his shoulder, and a shot gun in his hands. A long side him is a teenage boy who seems to be carrying the rest of the weapons that Dean has selected including: salt, why salt? A net gun, and a cheese grater. Dean signals from the back and out comes several zoo keepers and a truck that unloads a caged gorilla at ring side, one of the zoo keepers seems to be holding an attack dog with a piece of paper attached to it titled Alejandro? How odd, there’s also a coffee machine at ring side with two hot coffees on. You can tell this is Shove It now, things have got truly mental. He waits in the ring for the arrival of CM Punk, which happens, the European champion’s music hits.

Punk strolls out, with a jacket zipped up and the rest of his usual wrestling attire. The self-proclaimed voice of the voiceless is pushing a trolley out in front of him, the European Championship around his waist. His weapons include: a kendo stick, a bat, a steel chair, a barb wire wrapped jar, a dumbbell… really? A knife, a stun gun and some pliers. He grabs the stun gun and throws the trolley down the ramp before suddenly beginning to sprint down the ramp after the trolley and darting into the ring. Both men begin a stare down with their two guns, the referee is stood between them, refusing to allow the other to use their weapon until Chris Legend enters the ring. At that point, Chris Legend’s music does not play…. Instead a siren begins to howl outrageously as an ambulance comes driving out with a driver in the driver’s seat and Chris Legend on top of the vehicle, the Legendary Championship is on his shoulder and he holds a basket of other weapons that are: a sledgehammer, brass knuckles and a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.

Legend jumps off of the ambulance just outside of the ring and climbs in, the referee raises both the European Championship and the X-Treme title whilst Chris Legend throws his title the outside. Everyone is cautious of Dean who is said to have an actual shotgun the referee calls for the bell and immediately Chris Legend is unloaded on with mace and a stun from the other two opponents who are equipped with guns. Legend drops the mat grasping his eyes whilst the other two competitors throw their guns aside and run at each other frantically. Everyone is still slightly relieved by the fact that Dean Moxley McGovern didn’t bring an actual shotgun to the ring. Everyone except Chris Legend who is in agony anyway. Punk is unloading a load of heavy punches to the skull of McGovern who is trying to fight back desperately whilst Legend still rolls around on the outside holding his eyes. The doctors come rushing down, ironically not out of an ambulance. They start seeing to Legend’s eyes whilst the other two share punches in the centre of the ring. Punk Irish whips McGovern and then hits a knee to the mid-section before running off of the ropes and kneeing him in the skull. Punk goes for a leg lock now but McGovern counters, spinning his legs and knocking Punk to the floor. Punk’s fists and legs seem to be hurting more than McGovern though after hitting the armour.

In comes Chris Legend now though, he’s showing real bravery here as his eyes are still clearly stinging. He’s well equipped though, he runs in with brass knuckles and smashes McGovern in the skull, knocking him down to the floor. Chris Legend then rips the helmet off of McGovern and unloads a flurry of punches backed up those brass knuckles to the face. McGovern is in agony but here comes the European Champion. Punk responds by grabbing Legend by the head and planting it on the floor executing a devastating face crusher. Punk starts to pull the armour off of McGovern now though but it’s a slow task, luckily McGovern is still pretty hurt after the smashing from Legend. Punk finally manages to pull all of the armour off of Dean McGovern, but McGovern grabs the helmet and smashes Punk in the skull with it. Punk drops down to the mat, Legend runs off of the ropes and hits a splash on Punk but then screams out in pain as he lands on Punk. Legend rips off Punk’s hoodie to reveal that he is wearing barbed wire around his torso. Legend is furious by this and rolls out of the ring and grabs Punk’s pliers from his trolley. Moxley holds Punk down by the shoulder whilst Legend desperately cuts away at the barbed wire before it eventually all falling off but staying in the centre of the ring. Legend then nails the X-Treme Champion with the Pliers. McGovern rolls out of the ring in pain, blood starts to ooze down his face slightly. Punk kicks Legend in the back of the head and hits a German suplex on him for good measure. Both men landing on the barbed wire, screaming out in pain whilst blood starts to pour down their backs.

Dean rolls back into the ring pushing the barbed wire away, he is now holding his title. He throws it on Punk’s skull and begins to stomp on the championship. Inflicting high impact damage. Legend rolls up Dean quickly out of nowhere but McGovern immediately kicks out. Legend now on the attack, hitting jabs to the now unprotected torso of McGovern after both men reach their feet. He backs McGovern into the corner, Punk has rolled out of the ring at this point, and Irish whips the X-Treme Champion across the ring, but is in close pursuit to hit a powerful clothesline leaving Dean very groggy. Chris Legend follows this up by running off of the ropes and hitting a bulldog in the centre of the ring. Punk has the steel chair from his trolley now though. He slides into the ring but gets nailed with an axe kick from Chris Legend who is clearly on top right now. He picks up the chair for himself and nails Punk in the back with it, and then follows this up by nailing Dean in the ribs as well. His cockiness shows as he raises one arm in the air with arrogance.

He rolls the two men together and goes for the cover on both men.

1……..

2…………

Kick out! At 2!

Legend is not happy with the referee and begins to complain, getting up in the referees face. At this point McGovern rolls out of the ring to grab the dog named Alejandro. Punk is still down on the mat recovering. He grabs the dog which instead bites McGovern on the leg and sprints off with a controller in pursuit desperately. Desperately he pulls a document out from where he had placed his rings and begins to signal to the back. Suddenly six police men begin to wander down from the back and are handed the document. They shake their heads and run in to the ring, grabbing Chris Legend and placing handcuffs on the self-proclaimed Legendary Champion. Taking him to the back, Legend is confused as is Punk who watches on whilst Dean McGovern begins shouting paedophile allegations constantly. McGovern rolls back into the ring and is nailed with a devastating Dragon Kick from Punk to the temple. Dean is flat out on the mat as Punk points towards the top turnbuckle. He climbs up the turnbuckle, leaps, and hits a devastating signature flying elbow to the chest. Anger begins to get the better of him now, as he kicks McGovern relentlessly.

There’s obvious confusion backstage as the policemen appear on the X-Tron and are refusing to show their police badges. There’s something very suspicious going on here. The tag out of the back of the collar appears visible stating (party zone – a local fancy dress store. Cade Legend and Mike Mayhem appear on the scene and tackles two of the policemen whilst Chris head butts one and kicks another. Cade then clotheslines the other two and grasps a key from one of the fake officer’s pockets. He then releases the hand cuffs as Chris begins dashing back towards the ring.

Back in the ring though Punk has got Dean McGovern in a Boston Crab now, Chris Legend comes dashing down the ramp though and slides back into the ring, running off the opposite ropes and leaping into the air and hitting a running spinning heel kick. Taking Punk down to the mat and releasing the hold. He rolls out of the ring fast and actually grabs Punk’s glass jar wrapped in barbed wire, as McGovern reaches his feet he is smashed in the face with the jar and flies straight to the mat, glass and barbed wire cutting his chest open. Blood begins to ooze down his chest as he screeches in agony and rolls out of the ring. Punk grabs the kendo stick now and approaches Legend from behind, smashing him in the back of the legs with the stick, Chris squeals slightly. Punk is not done though as Chris drops down to one knee he smashes it across the back of his opponents head and quickly rolls him over into a cover.

1……………

2……..

Kick out by the resilient Chris Legend.

Punk holds his head in disbelief and begins to lay into Legend once again with the Kendo stick. What’s this? McGovern is arrogantly drinking coffee at ring side whilst watching Punk lay into Chris Legend. Punk notices this though, and rolls out of the ring and is then hit with the boiling coffee, and is thrown into the coffee machine by McGovern. He then grabs the cheese grater and shouts “LET’S GET CHEESY” before grating the arm of the already wounded Punk. He then grasps the salt, and throws it into the cuts. Punk begins to scream in agony whilst McGovern laughs sickly. He then looks up at the gorilla and begins to drag Punk towards the cage. Legend rolls out of the ring and tries to join the fray. McGovern opens the cage door attempting to throw CM Punk into it but the gorilla retaliates by swinging it’s arms, knocking both Punk and McGovern to the floor in a great deal of pain, and runs out of the cage, smashing into Legend who flies into the barricade with great force. The gorilla then sprints off, the zoo keepers desperately chasing it down as it fleas the arena whilst they pursue. All three men lay wounded and hurt.

The referee debates for some time about calling the match off but Archie Lawson appears on the stage with a microphone and merely states “They fight until one of them wins, or until one of them cannot breath, is that clear?” He immediately vanished back into the backstage area as the three men struggled to their feet desperately. Punk and McGovern begin to exchange heavy slow punches with each other, the fans cheering constantly for the damage that has been inflicted in this match. Chris Legend out of nowhere smashes Punk in the back of the head with the Legendary Championship belt. McGovern smiles and smashes Legend in the jaw with a right hook, knocking him away from the destroyed cage. Towards the ramp where the ambulance is parked. He attempts to Irish Whip Legend into the ambulance’s side but Legend reverses it and catches McGovern with a spine buster on the outside. Legend now rolls back into the ring, holding his ribs and sits against the turnbuckle in a desperate attempt to recover whilst the other two men are knocked out. He rolls back out of the ring now though and is hit with a desperate punch to the gut from Punk, who then throws Legend into the front of the ambulance and unloads a flurry of punches and chops. He is interrupted by McGovern though who grabs Punk by the head and smashes it through the side window of the ambulance and follows it up by throwing Punk face first into the wing mirror, leaving him bloody and wounded on the ramp floor.

What’s this though, as Legend takes down McGovern, it seems Dean has some reinforcements… The Rock, Fat Bastard and Crimson Dong come storming down and take down Chris Legend, The Rock throws him on to the ambulance, and begins to force him on top of it. He climbs up….

But here comes Cade Legend and Mike Mayhem, they come storming down from the top of the ramp, taking out Fat Bastard and Crimson Dong with spears respectively. The Rock now, he goes for the Rock Bottom on Chris Legend! Legend flails out of it though, and nails The Rock with “Legends Never Die” (Superkick) sending The Rock off of the ambulance, and landing awkwardly on his neck. Dong and Bastard try to get aid for him as Mayhem and Cade now watch on at the rest of the match. McGovern now slides into the ring, Chris Legend comes darting off the ambulance and flies into the ring, and he goes for another Legends Never Die but Dean McGovern ducks under it, turns kicks Legend in the gut and hits it! The Balls 2 Face Driver! (Back to belly piledriver), as he tries to roll into the cover though Punk is back in the ring, he lifts McGovern up and hits a GTS! GO TO SLEEP ON McGovern! He goes for the cover!!

1………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………………..

Kick out at 2!

Somehow Dean McGovern kicks out, CM Punk cannot believe it! He holds his head in disbelief. Dean, Chris and Punk all get back to their feet eventually though, Legend sends Dean over the top rope with a clothesline!

Fat Bastard and Crimson Dong take out Mayhem and Cade on the outside, the four men begin to brawl.

Punk now, he lifts Legend up, slams him down….. ANACONDA VICE!!

He’s got it locked in!!!!

Cade and Mayhem are desperately clawing to the ring but are being prevented from Dong and Bastard. McGovern rolls in now though! Nails Punk in the head with the steel chair! Oh my god! Now McGovern goes for the cheap cover on Chris Legend!

1……………………………………………

2……………………………………….

Kick out again at 2!

Chris Legend kicking out this time. Punk and Legend are down. Dean McGovern heads to the top turnbuckle slowly. All three men are beaten to a pulp. Legend now though, he pushes McGovern to the outside and face first onto the barricade! Punk is up! GTS! GTS! He hits it on Chris Legend!

1………………..

2……………

Kick out! Kick out!

CM Punk has done it! CM Punk has done it! NO! He’s a mess, blood oozing down his face, he thought he had the victory but somehow, someway, Chris Legend has done the unthinkable and kicked out! What a match-up this is turning out to be! McGovern now, he’s got a baseball bat! He’s got a baseball bat! He cracks Punk on the head, nailing him to the mat, and follows it up by running off the ropes and baseball sliding him out of the ring!

Legend is up though he goes for a Legends Never Die but McGovern ducks….. Balls to Face Driver (Back to Belly Piledriver) ON THE STEEL CHAIR!!!!

Now the cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1……………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………

3…………………………………!!!!

Dean Moxley McGovern has done it! He’s done it! He’s won the match. His sick grin fills his face, his friends are laid out on the floor on the outside of the ring, whilst Mayhem and Cade look on in disbelief at Legend’s defeat. Punk scowls on the outside of the ring, a mess on the outside of the ring. He looks up, holding the back of his head in disbelief and disappointment. McGovern is handed the belts, he holds them up high in joy. Meanwhile, Mayhem and Cade have grabbed the almost deluded Chris Legend and put him in the back of the ambulance, driving off with him in the back. Punk is helped to his feet by a doctor and the official and they take Punk to the back whilst McGovern celebrates.

There is a backstage segment at this point. Archie Lawson is shown strolling down the corridor where he is confronted by Matt Lennox, who is still in wrestling attire but now wearing a t-shirt with the Canadian flag on it.

Matt Lennox
“You saw what happened out there! It was a disaster in that six man tag team match! I deserve better than that. Falcon screwed me!”

Archie Lawson
“Please Matt, do not make me laugh. You two couldn’t work together, Mr. Radio earned the pin fall and therefore won the golden opportunity, and I am afraid you are just going to have to get over that. Do I make myself clear, Mr. Lennox?”

Archie grins, walking away from Lennox whilst shaking his head. The camera shot then goes to the main event!

MAIN EVENT
Television Championship
Mr. Satellite©
- vs -
Tony Santos
15 Minute Time Limit
Cage Match with barbed wire along the top of the cage to make escape more difficult. There also is no door, but instead a pair of large steel clippers that can be used to "cut" through a section of the cell and attempt escape!
No pin falls or submissions
Escape is the only way to win

"A Lesson Never Learned" hits, roaring guitars filling the arena. Tony Santos descends down the entrance ramp, black trench coat on his back, taking slow, confident strides toward the ring. The disdain from the crowd pouring in, Tony Santos takes it all in with a smirk that would put Alex Rodriguez to shame. He stares at the X-Tron waiting for the United States, WTF UFO E1999 and Television Champion to make his long awaited entrance. Gazing around the arena, his eyes are locked on the cage for a brief moment.

Mr. Satellite exuberantly pops out from a trap door at the top of the ramp like he was being fired out of a cannon. Mr. Satellite lands on his feet a few feet from where he shot in the air from and immediately takes off for the ring. Slapping a high five to random fans who stick their hand out as he passes them on his way to the ring. He stares up at the cage before entering the ring, two championship belts over either shoulder whilst having the TV title on his waist. Mr. Satellite then slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and strikes a pose. The fans scream and shout as Mr. Satellite does this. The champ then hands over all three belts to the referee who passes the United States Championship and the WTF UFO E1999 title to his ring assistant, and holds the Television title in the air whilst the ring announcer announces the match. He passes that to the outside and then the cage lowers and closes in around them, both men are in awe at the sublime of the cage.

The cage is fastened, the steel clippers are attached to the corner of the cage. The referee calls for the bell and the two men meet up in the centre of the ring immediately. We are in for quite a show, as both of these men like to fly high! Santos wins the first bout, getting an arm drag in on Satellite, and taking him to the floor and locking in an arm bar. Satellite struggles to the ropes quickly and uses the leverage to break the hold. Perfectly legal in this match, no disqualifications. Santos goes for a kick to the gut, but runs off of the ropes, Satellite leaps over the ducking Santos though, then ducks himself in attempt to use Tony’s momentum against him but the challenger spins off of Satellite’s back runs off of the opposite ropes and lands a diving clothesline. Nice match up early on so far. Satellite is quite fast to his feet though but walks into a side kick to the leg from Santos, and an Irish Whip into the corner. Santos sprints at his opponent who ducks under the arm, runs off the opposite ropes and hits his own running clothesline. This match is showing evidence of a closely fought battle. Satellite drags Santos to his feet and throws him into the corner, unloading some heavy fists and forearms to the head, before whipping him across the ring. Satellite, takes aim and runs at him connecting with a corner splash. The champ then leaps to the top turnbuckle, aims to fly at the groggy Tony Santos who catches Satellite mid-flight with a standing dropkick to the chest. Satellite screams out in pain as Santos grabs the clippers and starts to try and cut through the steel. It’s no easy task though, he manages to cut away a very small amount before he is kicked in the back of the head by Satellite with a superkick. Mr. Satellite, runs off of the opposite ropes and comes back, hitting a missile drop kick, knocking Santos directly into the cage. He screams lightly in pain. Satellite then pulls him from under the ropes, and lifts him up and kicking him in the gut. He then takes a step back, runs forward and hits a delicately deadly corkscrew neck breaker. He follows this up by hitting multiple elbow drops to the ribs. He pulls Santos into the centre of the ring, and leaps up to the top turnbuckle, he goes for a frog splash – vintage Satellite. Santos somehow rolls out of the way though, Satellite holds his stomach in pain. Santos takes advantage, leaping into the air and landing leg first on the back of Satellite’s head. With 5 minutes gone Santos begins to panic, and starts to climb the cage desperately, he tries to push through and avoid as much of the barbed wire as possible. His hands start to ooze blood, as does his back. Satellite leaps up onto the top rope and pulls Santos down by the ankle, slamming him on his back and on the centre of the mat. Blood is patchy all over the ring, a pool of it where Santos is lay. Tony Santos is in agony and Satellite takes advantage, punting the challenger in the back to high effect. There’s that brutal side of the Triple Champion.

Satellite now, going up high again, Santos is back to his feet though, and stops the champion in his tracks, grabbing Satellite by the leg. He then climbs the turnbuckle with his opponent, offloading a quick combo of punches, before looking behind him briefly at the fall that surely awaits. He grabs Satellite by the head, puts the champion’s arm over Santos’ neck and flies backwards now, executing a devastating high impact superplex.

Both men remain down for a short period of time, Santos is first to his feet and he begins a slow attempt to climb the cage once again. Satellite stops him in his tracks though, leaping up onto the top rope and punching Santos in the ribs, knocking him down to the same level, the two now exchange forearms and chops on the top rope, balancing carefully in the process. Santos grabs Satellite by the head and smashes it into the cage, both men then lose balance and fall down to the ring, landing on their feet. Santos Irish whips Satellite across the ring and into the ropes, he picks the champ up and plants his midsection down on his knee. He follows this up by running off of the ropes himself but Satellite ducks under the oncoming clothesline and runs off the opposite ropes, they meet in the middle but Santos goes low hitting a diving drop kick to the knee of Satellite taking him down. He follows this up by turning around and smashing Satellite in the back of the head with a deadly kick. He heads to the top rope now, and he raises his arms in the air. 7 minutes on the clock now. He leaps into the air and goes for his signature move, The Tony Award (Shooting Star Press)! He lands it to perfection. Holding his stomach in pain after whilst Satellite remains out on the mat. Santos begins to cut away at the cage with the steel clippers desperately. Satellite gets to his feet after a hole is almost formed, but not quite big enough for a man to fit out of it. Satellite tries to grab Santos but Santos nails him with the clippers to the skull! The champion falls backwards to the mat, but is back up fast, and this time does prevent Santos from cutting anymore of the cage. He takes the challenger down with a chop to the back of the legs, he then grabs him by the head and slams him down on the mat hitting a reverse DDT.

What’s Satellite doing now though? He’s got the steel clippers, and he’s thrown them out of the cage! There seems to be only one way out for Tony Santos now. Smart move by Satellite. Santos looks up in disbelief, his mouth wide open and shaking his head. He is angered by this, and unloads a flurry of punches and kicks on Satellite, who is blocking and countering rapidly. Santos Irish whips Satellite, who reverses it…. Stops and hits it! That’s Seeing Stars (RKO)! Santos is down and out after that signature move. That could be it! The damage might have been done to the challenger. Satellite drags himself to the turnbuckle and sits, leaning against it, recuperating. Santos slowly struggles to his feet, 11 minutes has gone now from the 15 minute clock! Satellite runs at Santos who uses the champion’s momentum against him, sidestepping it and allowing him to run face first into the cage. Santos then hits a standing drop kick on the Television Champion. Santos quickly claws at the cage, trying desperately to climb, he gets near the top, the barbed wire beginning to cut through his skin again. Satellite is up now though, and as Tony Santos desperately tries pushing through the barbed wire, Satellite has leaped up, and grabbed Santos by the ankle, pulling him back down. Both men land on their feet in the centre of the ring. Santos grabs Satellite by the arm, twists under it, and superkicks the champion in the jaw, knocking him down to the mat. Tony Santos, the challenger, then looks to fly high. He goes for it! The Final Destination! (Senton Bomb)…..

NO! Satellite rolls out of the way instinctively. He rushes off the ropes, and hits a shining wizard on the challenger! Is this game over for Tony Santos? Satellite stalks his opponent, waiting…. He is setting up for the Darkest Light (Cross Rhodes) it seems. The challenger reaches his feet, Satellite grabs him by the neck, spins him round, but Santos spins out of it, ends up behind the champ and lifts his knees up into his opponents back, hitting a back stabber on Mr. Satellite. Both men remain down for a moment, regaining their energy. 12 and a half minutes have gone now! Times are getting desperate for the challenger, who is crawling towards the cage, but as he reaches his feet gradually, so does Mr. Satellite. The man who fell from the stars hits a forearm to the back, then Irish whips Santos into the corner, runs at him, but Santos uses the momentum to leap up to the top turnbuckle and back flip over Satellite who turns and ducks under an oncoming clothesline, runs off the opposing ropes, rolls under another clothesline, then springboards off the ropes, but is caught in mid fair by Santos! Tony Santos now, he falls back and throws the champ, hitting a fall-a-way slam! Santos crawls to the cage now, begins climbing desperately, Satellite stops him again though, literally clinging onto his ankles before he can near the top. Santos tries to kick him away but trips and falls, luckily landing on his feet though. Satellite is on one knee and punches Tony in the gut, and then uppercuts him in the jaw. He kicks him in the gut, and goes for a DDT, but Santos lifts Satellite up and throws him behind him. Satellite lands on his back but is quite fast to get back to his feet. 14 minutes gone now! Santos sprints, knees Satellite in the head and climbs the cage, he’s quite high up, he’s pushing through the barbed wire, and Satellite runs off the opposite ropes, then leaps, jumping high himself. The two men begin to exchange punches, near the top of the cage, now both climbing. They’re on top of the cage. Time is counting down. 10……….

9………

Santos head butts Satellite, both men are bloody and bruised after pushing past the barbed wire.

8…….

7…….

6………

5…..

4…..

Santos smacks Satellite head first into the top of the cage, but as Satellite is falling he grabs Santos by the neck, both men free fall back into the ring!

3…..

2….

1….!

Here is your winner by time limit! And STILL the Television Champion….. Mr. Satellite!

Post-match:

Both men lay in a pool of their own blood, beaten badly after this hellish cage match! They slowly reach their feet, as the cage is raised. Santos rolls out of the ring, as the referee hands Satellite his belts, but then helps the struggling Santos to the back. What’s this though? That’s Scott Charlotte! What’s he doing here again?

Scott Charlotte sprints down the ramp immediately, but no! Satellite throws his belts to the side, kicks Charlotte in the gut, and out of nowhere! There it is! Darkest Light! Darkest Light! (Cross Rhodes) on Scott Charlotte. Satellite grabs his belts, and wraps the US belt around his waist whilst holding the other two up in the air and climbing out of the ring. Why is Scott Charlotte relentless on attacking Mr. Satellite?

Shove it comes to a dramatic close with Satellite standing tall, in a bloody mess!

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 14 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
(06-18-2013), (06-15-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-15-2013), Andrew Morrison (06-15-2013), CM Punk (06-15-2013), Crimson Cobra (06-15-2013), Dean Moxley McGovern (06-15-2013), John Austin (06-15-2013), John_Black (10-08-2013), Matt Lennox (06-15-2013), Mr. Radio (06-15-2013), Satoshi Daiki (06-15-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (06-16-2013), Tony Santos (06-15-2013)