Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 01:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Gage Drops His Der Hoden (Balls)
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-16-2020, 08:23 PM

Where I left off last, I was taking my frustrations out on a punching bag. I had just finished telling Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs to fuck off when I turned around to start hitting the punching bag again, and there standing holding the punching bag, was Antony The Jerk. I took a step back. Feeling surprised.

"What's going on, Kris?"

I shrugged my shoulders.... "nichts ist falsch,"

"I don't speak German,"

"I said nothing's wrong,"

"Come now, Kris, I've known you for over two years now, I know when there's something wrong with you and with Melanie,"

"Then why ask?"

"To give you a chance to respond truthfully,"

I turn away. Antony walks up to me.

"So what's going on?"

I'm just frustriert, "Frustrated."

"Let me guess, you haven't had a match since before Christmas, and you weren't expecting to be behaving like a bodyguard?"

"Ja."

I walk away, only for Antony to continue to follow me. I stop and wait for him to catch up. He ushers me over to a chair. I don't want to sit down, but I guess I have no choice.

Antony pulls a chair out from the wall, and places it in front of me, and he sits down.

"You and Melanie are still very much a part of the Misfits plan to move forward in the XWF."

"I don't care about Melanie. I just care about what is happening to me."

"You will continue to work matches."

"And?"

"And what?"

"What happens when Mastermind wants to take part in matches himself. Do I go back to being his bodyguard?"

"You are part of a stable. You are part of the Misfits. You know what was required of you when I signed you. If you want I can speak to Mastermind, and see what we can come up with."

"Don't bother."

I go to stand up, but Antony places his hand on my shoulder, to get me to sit back down.

"How about I make you a deal. You get one chance and one chance only. How about I release you from your contract, You will no longer be a Misfit, and you will get the chance to survive on your own! Would you like that?"

I look at Antony. Was he being serious?

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am. You seemed frustrated, you seemed like you've had enough, and so I'm offering you a way out."

I continue to look at Antony. This seems like a trap.

"If you do decide to leave Kris, the Misfits will stop supporting you, and won't come to your aid if you are attacked. Being with the Misfits gives you that benefit. You still have a long way to go, and I see real potential in you. We just need to untap it. We won't do that if you don't to be a part of the Misfits. But I'll tell you this. I see you as a future champion."

I sat there listening to Antony. He talks a good talk. That's why he was our Manager.

"So what's it to be? Do you want to be released?"

I shook my head.

"I'm just frustrated. I'll sort it out."

"We will sort it out together. I promise you that."

LOCKER ROOM OF KRIS THE HAMMER VON BONN
02 ARENA
LONDON, ENGLAND

The camera fades into the locker room of Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, as he is preparing for his match on Wednesday Night Warfare. He was competing against newcomer Gage Gannon.

Kris is sitting down whilst his manager Antony The Jerk is standing next to him. Kris's stablemate, Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs can be seen behind them looking up at the roof.

Kris looks at Antony.

"I told you Gannon Gage would drop his der Hoden."

Antony smiles and gives Kris a 20-pound note.

Antony looks at the camera.

"Yes you did. In case Gage you don't speak German, and I know a dumb fuck like you wouldn't, prior to this Warfare, Kris and I had a bet that you would drop your Der Hoden. Or in English your balls. I thought you being a stand out fuckwit like you are, you would at least turn up and give us a fair battle. But alas you dropped your balls and fucked up majorly.

"You were only able to produce one promo albeit late. How are you meant to be a star in the making in this place? I ask you that? I don't fucking well know. You are missing several thousand brain cells you idiot. But hey how about I let your opponent get some words in. Kris take it away."

Antony walks off to the side of the camera, while Kris still seated, picks up his hammer, and studies it.

"Gage, you spoke about it in your one and only fucked up promo that you managed to release earlier on. This is indeed a weapons match. And I'll tell you a little secret Gage. Weapons matches suit me. And I'll tell you why a weapons match suits me."

Kris looks up at the camera, and holds up his hammer.

"Because I have this...... This is my trusty hammer, and this is why they call me Kris The Hammer Von Bonn. I use this as my main weapon. Because I trust it so."

"I can use other weapons too, don't get me wrong. In our weapons match I will be the one to destroy you by using all the weapons that I can lay my hands on, and then when it's close to the end, I will end the match by taking you down with this Hammer. I promise you Gage, you will be squealing like a pig, and you will be squealing for me to put you out of your misery. And I will do just that.

"You are a misery waste of space. You fucked up big time, by not turning up last week and giving me all your attention. And for that, it will be your downfall.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. That little promo that you put out earlier. It almost put me to sleep it was that boring. You dribbled on for some time about stuff that didn't really make any sense. Even now those words that you spoke, are droning through my head, I feel like I have a bad migraine. Thank you very much.

"You droned on about something to do with your favourite drink. What was it again? 2016 Felton Road Bannockburn Central Otago Pinot Noir. That means nothing to me der Dummkopf. It might mean something to Mastermind, after all, he is from New Zealand, and he constantly talks to me about how good New Zealand is. I don't give a damn.

"You must have a drinking problem der Dummkopf. That's probably why you talked about that stupid Pinot and drank it. Maybe you should go to an AA meeting and stand in front of them and say 'Hi my name is Gage Gannon. I'm a der Dummkopf. and I am an alcoholic. They'll give you your much needed sob story. I don't give a fuck at what happens with you. All I will say is... I am taking you down bit by bit tonight.

"Then you droned on about you wanting me to shut you up. Is that why you know you go blah blah blah? Okay, I'll shut you up. Tonight. I will shut you up, and shut you down. And you won't even know what hit you by the end of the match.

"What else did you drone on about der Dummkopf? Oh yeah something about being from different worlds. Of course, we are fucking from different worlds Gage. I'm from Germany. Where are you from? Oh yeah who the fuck caresville. That's where you are from. And I don't give a damn.

"Then you went on about something about going for a walk in the park. If you want to go on a walk in the park. I'm not going to stop you. But I'll tell you this. You will be walking right into the end of my hammer by the time I'm through with you, which will be the end of the match. Then I will be holding up my hand victorious.

"One of the last things that you droned on about that I can remember is begging. What was that about? Oh yeah. You want to beg. You want to beg me to finish you. You want to beg me to finish you off quickly. Of course, I can do that for you Gage. And I will do that for you. I will end your begging.

"I will just end you full stop how about that? Because at the end of the day I am your judge and jury. And your sentence is punishable by being taken out. Mark my words."

Kris grips his hammer in his hands and walks off. Followed by Antony.

Melanie was still looking up at the roof.

"Miss Childs let's go. We are going."

Melanie looks across at the camera, smiles, curtsey's, and runs off after Kris and Antony,

Former X-treme Champion - 1st ever title

From 2nd May 2023 to 14th May 2023

12 Days as Champion.

THE MISFITS

'Does a Hammer make a noise
while it is in flight? 
It certainly does when
it find it's Target!'

MISFIT #1:

[Image: Chris-Hemsworth.png]

[Image: TH03208.png]

WE