Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Anarchy 6/11/20: Anit Nuthin But A Gangsta Party
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-13-2020, 11:40 AM

on xwf99.com/roxxysbluewaffle

We see the final fallouts from this past Anarchy show, and the cameraman managed to stumble to see JB and Tommy heading into their whip. Then we see Steve Sayors coming up to them to speak on tonight's actions.

Sayors: Yo yo yo fellas, how was that beatdown on team non-BOB yo?

Tommy: Man, shut the hell up, we got places to be.

JB: It's alright T, i got this. You see Steve, tonight was nothing mo than just a little taste of whats to come in this shithole called Anarchy. You know, when i said that little team was gonna have issues, looks like they ended up following through with it. Hell, I just feel sorry for Tula to be on the receiving end of a Gangsta's Party curtesy of THUGS.

Sayors: Well don't you feel lucky that your team BOB got that returning Broken Oswald on your side for that cause, dog?

JB: I mean, its been like years since we heard about that busta. Last time i heard he had c-diff or that was GT, either way it wasn't much of a shock he came back to join up with our squad. Look like we are moving to east side of destruction.

Sayors: So THUGS, since you guys are in a hurry, i have some question to ask. First Tommy, how do you feel about Vinny getting his hair snatched off? Also, how did you feel about his wife being involved in the main event?

Tommy: Well fuck if i know, i mean hey he got what was coming towards him for staying out of the commentary booth. Look, i don't shame bald or near bald men, so i know he can still slay some pussy like if it's 1982. Also, I still have Roxy's feet sweat on my breath you wanna taste, you anit getting nothin. I'm glad she was there settin orders and shit, i need a broad like that on our team.

Sayors: Isn't Miss Fury that kinda a lady who you'd fancy?

Tommy sways to the side as JB snatches the mic from Sayors, and looks into the camera.

JB: Look people of XWF, while me and Tommy are helping BOB for the sake of helping them, don't you forget we still thuggin and buggin in these streets of Crenshaw to wherever you people are located from; we still have this idea of ridding all those who don't respect us or the code of the streets. While BOB is running laps into supremacy, we are in the cut awaiting for the next plan. I want you guys to be on a look out for Reggie this comin Saturday, he's gonna rep the fucking set of THUGS. Like i said befo' we takin ova this shit. Now fuck off Sayors!

Then the dou beat up the camera man, and Sayors as it ends in static.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-13-2020), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-13-2020), Miss Fury (06-13-2020), Mr. Oz (06-13-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-13-2020, 03:21 PM

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm," screams Greggo as he licks some frothy foamy crap clean off his lips. "I'm likey likey what you guise got dangling. You have my and Shane 's and Hired Gun's and Peteh Gilmour's and Unknown Soldier's support one hundred percent. Trust me I speak for them all, no matter if they're dead or alive. Dead Lives Matter too bitchtits."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post