Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Getting to know me. Getting to know all about, me
Beautiful Reginold

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-17-2013, 10:46 AM Rainbow  Getting to know me. Getting to know all about, me -->

This is it... this is my big day!

I'm filled with excitement and ready to burst because this is the day I get my first one on one interview with XWF interviewer extraordinaire STEVE SAYORS! The man's a legend in this business and a master at his craft. The years I've spent in the industry as a lowly announcer, referee, journalist, trainer, doctor, surgeon, and rocket scientist have made me really appreciate all the steps a guy takes before he finally gets to set foot in that ring. I'll tell you there's nothing harder than being at that announcer stage and having to sound excited about a guy who just screwed up the delivery of his own finisher, especially when you know you're the one who belongs in that ring. And let's not even talk about how hard it is to be at that surgeon stage, and know that the person you're operating on will be in the ring next month taking your spot.

Dude, that sucks.

Well that's all ancient history now because Beautiful Reginold is here. Let's grab some cameras and have them follow me as I meet with Steve Sayors. What a day!

[Image: 6s5rv6.jpg]

"Here, come in and focus on my bulging muscles for the opening of this documentary."

The camera man is reluctant to zoom in any further considering if the camera lens has a nose it would already be able to smell the oil on Reginold's body, and it's unscented body oil. Reginold rolls his eyes and sighs overly aggressively, almost like an orgasmic sigh, and just starts talking.

"Alright I've asked this camera man to zoom in on my bulges and I guess he's a little shy so I'll just have to make that up to all of you Saturday night. My name is Beautiful Reginold and I'm here to bring class to the XWF."

"To bring style to the XWF."

"To bring MEN to the XWF."

"I'm tired of every time I turn on the TV I see people like Michael James, Sid Feder, Randall Cross, Angelus, Shane , and a whole big bunch of other blokes all disgracing the name of man. Randall Cross can't stop screwing dudes over, Angelus can't stop having sex with donkeys, and Shane is trying to form a group or something out of guys he plans to cut the heads off of. Let me line right up to join his stable."

Reginold cups his hands over his family jewels as he thinks of the horrors that could await such a well endowed sex icon if he were to join 's stable. Reginold shivers at the thought as hundreds of droplets of oil and sweat dance and bounce off of his body.

"Sid Feder can't stop using the color pink yet tries to sound intimidating and Michael James can't stop smoking poles left and right so it's impossible to even understand him."

Reginold uses his scarf to wipe some moisture from his brow but it's unclear whether that's sweat of some kind of oil, even up on his forehead.

"This brings us to my opponents this week. We have Christian Carter and Luca Arzegotti, which means we also have a question on our hands."

Reginold wipes his hands down his chest and stomach, mixing up some of the oil and sweat before holding his hands out toward the camera.

"Just who in the lubricated hell are Christian Carter and Luca Arzegotti? I mean, has anybody ever heard of them before?"

The camera man can be heard trying to get Reginold's attention.

"Psst! They probably never heard of you either."

Reginold bursts out in obnoxious laughter!

"HA! HA! HA! HAA!! HAAA!!! Never heard of me? Let me show you what happens to people who never heard of me. Steve Sayors isn't even here yet but I can't wait for him. I've got to unload on you Mr. Camera Man! Come to papa!"

Reginold reaches forward and grabs hold of the camera man as the camera drops and shatters, ruining our chances of seeing what Reginold does next.

Edit