Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
The Jester

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2020, 02:08 PM

I’m new here to XWF and just wanted to say hello. I joined my first efed in the late 90's, and I’ve been in several others since then, but it’s been nearly 4 years since I retired from the last efed I was in. I’m really looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully having some great matches. A quick question. I’ve signed up for the Savage show but I was wondering when to they typically put out the new cards and where is it posted? Thanks in advance for the help and I can’t wait to get started!
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jester's post:
red-x (05-31-2020)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-28-2020, 02:18 PM

Welcome.

With this being a PPV week, the card will usually go up after the show results are posted.

As for where it is located. Go to the forums main page, and where you see the CARD for War Games that is where the cards are usually posted with the date of the show as well

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
red-x (05-31-2020)
The Jester

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2020, 02:46 PM

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jester's post:
red-x (05-31-2020)