Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2020 PPV Board
Trash talk
Low mo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-27-2020, 12:57 PM

Y'all will never be good as us on are best day ever you nothing to me and them on that team absolutely nothing my team is the best in the world at what we do. You can't fight something y'all blind ass can't see you like old ladies who walk into traffic it funny when try there best. Don't start something you can't finish. If you think it over it will never be over. I don't care how it ends but I will win this match for us because I'm a hitman I get the job done but y'all won't at all I'm taking shot at both of y'all and I'm coming out alive for win because that what I do best for myself and I enjoy my self very much I'm Unstopbble in this ring none is better than this team of fighters around the world. I'm a one man army around here and in that Locker room as well bring the war to us because we are ready for you all to come get some of us In that all some match of mine and there's. I don't like Rockie y'all are a prime example of that little kids in a adult world who can't take loseing to there dad's around here. I'm Best on this mic and in that ring. None Can tough be at all in this world of pain and torture that I am. I love my job very much and will always kill my target when time is right too Doo Soo I'm best fighter in the world and you're my victim of violence that I will put on too you very quickly and very fast at that my name is hitman low mo and come Wargames it on for you all and Diana may have a target out for everybody in this Damm match maybe even me for murder I've done but that the fun of it ultimately I do what I do because I'm a hitman and Money talks too me everyday and it time for change in business holy change too come from it all. I am on a Warpath and nothing will stop me now and I mean nobody will at all. Don't fight the devil and expect mercy from me because I'm all out of mercy here and beat me is hard if survive then good for you then but who cares then I'm a killer in this ring and nothing will stop me now from winning this match.

That wee need to win it my destiny too win this awesome match but Evil is evil and your looking at him in your face the hitman low mo man best and future of xwf for years too come. Now war is here for us all too take over for all too see happen but my mind is dangerous and psychic as well but smart like always but friends in Wargames to us all for years too come if we win the match but who knows we go down fighting for war and family is everything in Wargames most importantly Bring your a game in that match for us too win.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Low mo's post:
Alexei Medved (05-27-2020), Chris Page (05-30-2020), Dick Powers (05-28-2020), Jenny Myst (05-27-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (05-27-2020), Theo Pryce (06-01-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-27-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Low mo's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-27-2020)